contact
November 19, 2017, 10:33:37 AM

Author Topic: planets vanishing  (Read 330 times)

Offline Devil_Spawn

• Destined to sow the seeds of EVIL
    • View Profile
planets vanishing
« on: February 25, 2016, 03:21:08 PM »
Matt H... my nephew is playing the game(sfco) and he is a new player and he had just dropped a new planet in a system with me so i could help him grow...

well he went to log in yesterday and the only palnet he had left was his new one... yet he reckons he did not abandon them.

So in my eyes it is down to a poss two things a game bug or he has been hacked , if its the latter i told him to change his password just in case , but if its the former then is there anything that can be done or has the planets gone for good...

Offline Devil_Spawn

• Destined to sow the seeds of EVIL
    • View Profile
Re: planets vanishing
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 07:34:58 PM »
Matt H... my nephew is playing the game(sfco) and he is a new player and he had just dropped a new planet in a system with me so i could help him grow...

well he went to log in yesterday and the only palnet he had left was his new one... yet he reckons he did not abandon them.

So in my eyes it is down to a poss two things a game bug or he has been hacked , if its the latter i told him to change his password just in case , but if its the former then is there anything that can be done or has the planets gone for good...

PS ..i would log in and have a look but i`d hate to be accused of being a multi accounter or getting myself or him suspended...

birthmark-ant