contact
September 22, 2017, 07:56:16 AM

Author Topic: Eljer scripts  (Read 5053 times)

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
Re: Eljer scripts
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2016, 10:17:54 PM »
So most of the eljerscripts were the same regardless of SDE/SFC and I've added the ones ***flagged*** working in the script to my site as well.  If anyone has any scripts that aren't listed there you're welcome to go to my about page and e-mail me about them.  Most of my scripts are slightly higher version number than the ones on eljer to make updating them from my site more of an automatic  thing (if that ever happens).

I also forgot to mention that there is some update scripts that were fixed on the SDEN side that may also fix issues on the SFC side that were precoded to work with both sides.  Example  When titan is deployed one of the scripts would break, a alliance mate fixed it to work with deployed titans.  This is just one of the examples of several scrips fixed.

http://bfg.kcnetworks.biz

Peace, Love, & Joy and happy shooting out there.

Locutus
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 10:21:52 PM by Locutus »

Offline Rohi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2016, 07:36:08 PM »
I am getting runtime errors when installing scripts from your site

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2016, 05:06:18 AM »
There is an updated Script floating around somewhere, (not on Eijers site unfortunately  :-\ )

With the correct info, showing where it should be ... also with the Heph 'in flight' issue sorted too :D

I used to play on SDEN and an alliancemate fixed the statscript.  If it's still compatible with SFC <which I believe it is> then I know for sure it fixed the titan deployed issue and maybe the other one stated as well.

I host a copy of the said script at http://bfg.kcnetworks.biz and you're welcome to try it out.  I think it was updated approximately 1 year ago.

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2016, 05:15:55 AM »
I am getting runtime errors when installing scripts from your site

That's a first I've heard of that issue.  If you can toss me a screenshot <my e-mail is on the "Contact Me" page> with your error I would be happy to help troubleshoot your issue with you.  No one else has reported that issue to me.

Things I would need to know.
> Browser
> Extension Used for userscripts
> What script were you attempting to download
> Exact error message you are getting

I've been busy lately so it may take a few days to get back.

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2016, 10:41:52 AM »
Sorry guys when my site was unavaialble I moved house no one knew....
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

http://www.klingonblackfleet.co.uk

Offline RLaburda

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2017, 11:44:03 PM »
Anyone still have the old quick fleetsave script that Eljer once had that made selecting ships / res for overnight saves?  I saw it mentioned on the forums in 1-2 posts, but no updated link to it, and not on the userscripts sites.
First warp gates in SFC Extreme - I claim it

Offline Locutus

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2017, 07:17:55 PM »
I never heard of a script that would do that.  It would probably also violate BFG current TOS regarding scripts that "automate" functions of the game.  On the other note if you do find it let me know and I'll take that up with  BFG before posting on my site.

My contact information is on my site on the "Contact Me"

Offline RLaburda

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2017, 09:31:32 PM »
It didn't automate the FRS; it just had a better option, when on your fleet page, to select all ships/resources and set the FRS time-away.  Much like the options to click the # on the ships needed to transport and it put that amount in the ship count box.

Offline RLaburda

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2017, 09:34:51 PM »

birthmark-ant