contact
November 19, 2017, 10:34:38 AM

Author Topic: Having problems with moon shots.  (Read 583 times)

Offline nomadd40

• View Profile
Having problems with moon shots.
« on: May 26, 2016, 08:07:49 AM »
10 days ago I gave a moon to a member of my alliance who was lower in rank than me. It took 12 tries. Today I was giving a moon shot to another member, and after 6 tries I can't attack his planet. I can't attack his planet from another of my worlds. I sent in a ticket, and am waiting for BFG to reply. Has any one else had problems like this. The player is active. No d or p markers in place. Never had this problem before. Did I miss the memo that moon shots are now covered under the 6 times a day rule. And the bashing rule was for 6 attacks from 1 planet to another. I thought you could attack a player from another of your planets and get in another 6 times.
No Borg ever won a war dying for the collective. Only decimating, or assimilating the other poor species.
Assimilated from Gen. Patton's speech.

nomadd
ASSIMILATION DRONE Unimatrix 0

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
Re: Having problems with moon shots.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 08:34:55 AM »
If his rsp is higher, then 6 is the limit on the same planet.

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 12:11:35 PM »
That's not a bug, you don't understand the rule correctly. The bashing ruls is from one player to another player, not from one of your locations to another.

The game counts 6 successful attacks within a 24h timespan. Then no more attacks until the 24h's expired from that first attack.

If you want to go around the bashing rule for moonshots, have the guy recieving the moonshots win the attack against you by succesfully defending instead of you killing his ships there. That way your attacks are fails and you can do as many as you need to.

If his rsp is higher, then 6 is the limit on the same planet.
RSP has nothing to do with the bashing rule.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 11:21:09 PM by Pantin »

Offline nomadd40

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 08:07:02 AM »
Thanks Pantin. I think that was my problem. I was having ships coming back, so the game was calling the attack a draw. Today I tried again, and gave him a moon . It only took 2 tries. He didn't have enough ships to destroy all my probes, but we got lucky, on a 15 percent moon shot. That is all he was able to destroy from my 10,000 probes I sent. Thanks again for the info.
No Borg ever won a war dying for the collective. Only decimating, or assimilating the other poor species.
Assimilated from Gen. Patton's speech.

nomadd
ASSIMILATION DRONE Unimatrix 0

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 04:28:34 PM »
YW :)

Offline Gypsyhunter88

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 04:31:58 PM »
When attacking doesn't seem to work... Try sending 5-10k probes on a espionage run... It won't show up on your espionage report,, but go to galaxy page and presto a moon is there