contact
September 22, 2017, 08:07:57 AM

Author Topic: Space gates  (Read 538 times)

Offline Dark lord vader

• View Profile
Space gates
« on: June 02, 2016, 05:22:43 PM »
Space gate would deployed from your hep allowing it to jump any where in the universe with a cost of hydro to activate it .with a recharge limit of every 6 hours

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
Re: Space gates
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 06:53:54 PM »
70 quadrillion hydro.  Minimum

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 12:31:51 PM »
yeah right , only for high rank then...
bloody hell man ..we are all playing the game..low rank to high rank..
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 03:41:45 PM »
Ok, 70 trillion.  But this would have to remain very expensive to prevent your solar system from being overun by a pack of enemy hephs.

Offline DolphinDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 09:19:13 PM »
bloody hell man ..we are all playing the game..low rank to high rank..

But the entire feature would be for high rank players only. Only hunting Heps will use that, so we are talking again of a feature with the only intention to allow big fleets to catpure smaller fleets without any risk. So what move will happen here? You oracle a returning fleet, jump your hep in-system and catch the returning fleet without any risk - great move ha ha... Players will leave the game in masses again if such a feature would be introduced.

Offline Hugh Jasss

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 03:15:37 PM »
This would be a good feature for moving your heph over great distances.  Let's face it.  It takes a long time to shift a heph between galaxies, especially in Original or other unis like it.  I don't believe that it should be used for combat purposes though.  Like one person said.  You could have your system swarmed with enemy hephs.  That would be game breaking. 

Instead, have a 1 hour CD for launching attacks from the heph after using the space gate.  This would give you ample warning that a bunch of enemy hephs landed in your system so that you can react appropriately.  It would take away the ambush potential of the Space Gate.  Then, its primary purpose would be as a logistical tool to speed up deploying your heph.  Hell, I would want it so that I could warp back to my home system to unload all the OCH from raiding into my shipyards, so that I can get my heph back underway.

Offline Dark lord vader

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 04:48:28 AM »
Yes I agree there should be some cool down period aswell bet exclude harvest missions from the hep would be nice