contact
November 20, 2017, 07:54:53 AM

Author Topic: Got my first suspension EVER! SWEET!  (Read 2317 times)

Offline Caseman

• View Profile
Got my first suspension EVER! SWEET!
« on: June 08, 2016, 03:57:27 PM »
Okay.  Maybe not so sweet.  Got to my rank hitting only Npcs and sacrificing some sleep

A player decides he's had enough and decides to quit.
So our leader decides to hit him to keep the resources out of the hands of others.  Now in most places and games this would make sense.  However apparently not in this backwards game

Now I've been playing for years on and off since the original came out on facebook.  I generally play pretty low key, and decided to drive a little harder in this uni.

All they've done is convince me that is that it's time to leave before I put any more money for hydro into this game..  It's no wonder these games are dying, between the boring grind or not playing the game THEIR way.

I think I can understand part of the reason for the ruling, however it's a backwards way of controlLing it.

Anyway, if you love the game.  Good for you
For me, I just don't  know why I bother anymore. And after this, I really don't  want tjo
Jus to reiterate, I got toy rank ONLY hitting a LOT of npcs.
Hell what I got from hitting the leaving player was what I get from one days take from npcs.
Anyway, my batteries dying, so good luck to you all.

Offline ian8144

• View Profile
Re: Got my first suspension EVER! SWEET!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 04:15:04 PM »
DSP pushing has always been against the rules
Back from self imposed exile but still with an ovine obsession

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 04:15:59 PM »
Well if you have been playing for years you would know retirement parties are illegal lol

Naughty One ;)

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 04:17:53 PM »
Sadly its the constant cheating that has ruined the game, well done bfg for catching them..

Offline talos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 05:01:09 PM »
I was in the same boat as caseman.

Its stupid that all your guilty of is knowing the player who is quitting, as he renamed his planets "retired" so ofc he will get attack. If others attack him its fine, but as we were the same alliance its pushing...

We even thought it might be a trust trap? then what would happen?

Caseman I'm quitting too mate, and contact your credit card company and recover all the payments made to the game, they can then discuss with them about their rules!

This uni was dead before but like most of the top players have quit, there is no player attacks its an NPC farming game. The top player even gave his account away as he was so bored.

Offline talos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 05:05:46 PM »
btw with me and caseman quitting lots of fleets to bash, but as I have told you all that I'm quitting is that pushing??

so mama and sam carter I give you my fleet!! (so if you hit me I hope you get suspended!!)

and tbh why mama is allowed to take over the top player ill never know, maybe you paid ken all the $ he paid to get to top

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 05:26:02 PM »
btw with me and caseman quitting lots of fleets to bash, but as I have told you all that I'm quitting is that pushing??

so mama and sam carter I give you my fleet!! (so if you hit me I hope you get suspended!!)

and tbh why mama is allowed to take over the top player ill never know, maybe you paid ken all the $ he paid to get to top

Talos if you think something unhand took place regarding Kens account report it to BFG
All of you have been around for years and know the rule regarding dsp push and retirement parties, as many times the exact same thing has been posted.
As to saying your quitting hoping I hit and get S your wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have posted for all to see so there is no dsp push.

Naughty One ;)

Offline Caseman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 05:33:48 PM »
$25  NOT even worth the effort getting a refund.
We've said all we need to say Talos.  Let it be.

Offline talos

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 05:45:25 PM »
you misunderstand mama, I didn't say it was against the rules which is the crazy thing!!! pushing is illegal but buying the top account is not, lol just lol.

You talk as if you know what your talking about, so how come you bought an account and didn't play, build and farm like everyone else?

Yes you can stay top of this uni as everyone else quits, hope you get what you are looking and paid for.

You can be top of a game of about 5 people who all hail you are the winner

Big grats!!

Caseman is was an absolute pleasure playing along side you! all the best matey and now we both can get some sleep!!

Offline Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 05:59:08 PM »
you misunderstand mama, I didn't say it was against the rules which is the crazy thing!!! pushing is illegal but buying the top account is not, lol just lol.

You talk as if you know what your talking about, so how come you bought an account and didn't play, build and farm like everyone else

Yes you can stay top of this uni as everyone else quits, hope you get what you are looking and paid for.

You can be top of a game of about 5 people who all hail you are the winner

Big grats!!

Caseman is was an absolute pleasure playing along side you! all the best matey and now we both can get some sleep!!

Sorry to disappoint you but I never paid a penny for the account :)
As for just farming your so wrong had over 8 hits on big players but did not post all of them on the forums and I will continue to hunt.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 06:04:04 PM by Mama »

Naughty One ;)

Offline talos

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2016, 06:07:23 PM »
well first I don't believe 8 big hits as there are not that many big players

also how hard is it to hunt with a massive advantage and a huge fleet??

At least ken built the account and he was skilled for sure (think he used a few $ too but hey)

You are just riding on the back of having a massive advantage.

Anyway this was not what the post was about, but you seem a bit stuck up so maybe you should hear what some people think

its been fun!

Offline ian8144

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2016, 06:11:13 PM »
bye bye talos
Back from self imposed exile but still with an ovine obsession

Offline lugo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2016, 06:15:36 PM »

as you have told everyone that you and caseman are quitting it will be deemed quite legal for anyone to hit both your fleets as you are both fair game to everyone  ;) :P

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2016, 06:20:35 PM »

Sorry to disappoint, but I left the games weeks ago..

You are also forgetting Mama had a very good account before she took over Kens account, and has always been near the top of the leaderboards, no matter what the uni. She also got there without any retirement parties  :)

Enjoy life without BFG, its fun..

Might be back if we ever get the promised new uni

Offline lugo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 06:21:56 PM »
bye bye talos

and so say all of us  :P

birthmark-ant