contact
November 20, 2017, 07:54:28 AM

Author Topic: Shipyards  (Read 220 times)

Offline demetri37

• View Profile
Shipyards
« on: August 22, 2016, 12:00:30 PM »
     I've been trying to understand the reasoning behind not allowing upgrades or expansions to shipyards while ships are being built. In any business any  kind of upgrade is wanted , needed, and looked for to stay with or ahead of competitors. Even if part or all sections need to shut down while upgrade is in progress in the long run customers/clients , business partners are made happy. Expanding a business is even easier because nothing needs to shut down. Your just building new facilities or warehouse or Shipyards.  Yet in Starfleet if i have 1000 fighters cued up my shipyard/business remains stagnate , frozen , trapped in the past until all 1000 ships are completed.

Unfortunately I was unaware of this quirky game rule until i decided to upgrade my shipyard to increase the speed of my LONG line of Ships I wanted constructed. SHOCK . Then I discover i can't cancel my ship order. Not that there is a penalty for canceling an order, but you CAN'T cancel an order. Wow, ok , . I pulled out my calculator and found out it will be about 25 years before i can upgrade my shipyard. 25. . . . . . . . . .  25.  sigh

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
Re: Shipyards
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 02:50:33 PM »
yes you can cancel production line by messaging BFG , but you will lose the n rez you use to build those ships...
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.