contact
November 19, 2017, 10:33:48 AM

Author Topic: NOT ENOUGH HYDRO MESSAGE ERROR  (Read 1177 times)

THE SLASH

NOT ENOUGH HYDRO MESSAGE ERROR
« on: August 22, 2016, 08:46:02 PM »
People cannot fleetsave or move stuff to planet now cause its coming up with a red error message.
I got round it by leaving carmas and loads of hydro behind then adding the carmas but having to leave some hydro.
Needs fixing

THE SLASH

Re: NOT ENOUGH HYDRO MESSAGE ERROR
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 09:16:16 PM »
It happens if you try to transport any resources and i have attached a screenshot of the message below

Offline Pogba

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 09:32:26 PM »
Same problem here, Conquest and other universes

Offline lugo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 09:52:52 PM »
Yes this bug is in all universes 
I've sent bfg a support ticket about it and "surprise surprise "  no response back yet

Offline Pogba

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 09:56:31 PM »
They will not be in work now.
I have got round it in Conquest , but it means leaving Hydro behind.

THE SLASH

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 10:29:23 PM »
Jason has spoken.  :o :o :o
Explanation is they were trying something out AND IT CAUSED THIS.
They have now undone what they did and so it appears to have sorted itself out.

Offline Darth Sparkus

• "I find your lack of cookies disturbing."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 04:18:34 AM »
The error message is still appearing. I just leave behind 1,000,000 hydro and it comes out to less than a million...

Offline Anij

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 03:31:39 PM »
It's still happening. Not consistently, but I can never get through all 9 planets without having to leave hydro behind on at least a few of them. Maddening!
We've discovered that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself, full of powerful forces. Most people aren't aware enough of the now to even notice.

Offline Anij

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 04:03:17 PM »
It's fine when I FRS to the same planet, it's when I try to FRS to another planet that I run into this. Been going on for quite awhile now..
We've discovered that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself, full of powerful forces. Most people aren't aware enough of the now to even notice.

Offline DolphinDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2016, 10:36:19 PM »
You have to live with it. Its not the first time this bug is showing up. For some reason they manage every 1-2 years to bring in the same "feature". Usually it is gone again within 1-2 days.

Offline The Real Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2016, 07:23:39 PM »
Guys this error has been around in Conquest for over 2 years and BFG has been notified on several occasions. There are several workarounds and in my opinion this is the reason they have not spent a lot of time trying to fix it.

Offline Anij

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 04:37:09 AM »
It's still happening and people are leaving the game over it. The workaround involves leaving hydro behind and it's way too costly to lose it to rival alliances when it can be avoided. BFG checks and says everything is fine. It's not on every planet, but I can never FRS all nine without having to leave hydro behind on at least one of them. There doesn't seem to be a pattern on which planet either. Sometimes it's a small fleet, sometimes the biggest. It used to be that it was only when I FRS to a different planet, but now it's happening when I FRS to the same planet. Very frustrating.

Offline commander abаб

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2016, 05:06:22 PM »
You should be able to leave very little behind.  Just edit the number max resources gives you and subtract 1 from the tens or hundreds place of the number, or put a zero there.

Offline Anij

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 06:34:28 AM »
I've tried that, and it works sometimes, but not always. That's part of the problem, is that there's no way to predict when it will occur. It's very inconsistent. Which is also probably why it is so hard to fix.

Offline Lord Hurricane

• do the happy dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 03:20:39 AM »
this is what happend to me  :-\
couldnt fleetsave at all tried everything in any kind of way nothing helped
big suprise i lost a fleet by that if this not can be fixed i see no reason to play this game anymore