contact
September 24, 2017, 07:27:30 PM

Author Topic: Next Tournament  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
Next Tournament
« on: September 25, 2016, 04:58:55 PM »
Hi All -

I wanted to provide a quick update on the next tournament.

1. Yes, I'm putting one together. I'm working on trying to get more alliances and players to participate. That unto itself is a big challenge as the big four alliances (HOD, BAD, Based On & Pilgrims) have a huge numbers and resource advantage over most, if not all, of the other alliances. More on this later.
2. I've been waiting for the Junior tournament to finish (now over) and to let Stina's new proposal run its course.
3. My system at home has become very troublesome which has slowed me down somewhat but my thinking is that I'll start mine early to mid November provided Stina's has ended.
4. I encourage everyone who's interested to join Stina's to see what its like
5. I'm trying to incorporate the lessons from the past and more recent tournaments into this next one. Unfortunately nothing will be perfect. I'll try and post something in early October.

Thanks,
Rayman

Offline Stina Starr

• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hodgsonsurvivor
    • View Profile
Re: Next Tournament
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 06:15:48 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Maybe I can get some people excited about being on the battlefield!!

Offline Captain saltywaters1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 10:19:36 PM »
Wars and tournaments is what gets me excited. Looking forward to something soon.  In the mean time everyone is free to pay me a visit :)

Freak on a leash*
Elite hunter of pilgrims alliance

Neptune eradeon2
Rank #1

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 02:48:29 PM »
Since it seems we are too tough for anyone to tangle with these days we need this tournament to get started! This Zeus farming may be lucrative but it really is boring as all hell. lol

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 07:02:14 PM »
I'll try and get something up soon but my main computer's Hard drive crashed. Need to get it replaced and then all my programs re-installed. Sucks big time.

Offline Bulgarian Teal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 07:40:41 PM »
I MUST agree with all of the above. Tourneys are great and Zeus farming isn't much fun. It IS a necessary evil if I am to EVER have a shot of bagging The Freak. I am glad to see that he, and others, take the Time to check on my progress. When the Time comes, I'm sure the Boss will make sure we're ready. Thanks to all for keeping the game fun.
Well, off to the daughter's wedding. Hopefully, someone will make sure I did my FRS properly!

JCM

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 11:30:57 PM »
Since it seems we are too tough for anyone to tangle with these days we need this tournament to get started! This Zeus farming may be lucrative but it really is boring as all hell. lol

No, that is not it. You are just filled with unpleasant individuals and your alliance games the system. Most of your alliance hides and saves everything on their Hephs for long FRSes, you only have 3 players who do anything offensive. Besides, you do not need a war to hunt someone.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 03:13:28 PM »
You are always welcome to come visit me any time you want JMC  I love it when free dsp is dropped off at my doorstep :).     And anyone from based on can feel free to visit me as well.  I welcome the excitement :D

Neptune eradeon2
Rank #1

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 04:21:10 AM »
Hi All -

I just wanted to give a heads up that the next tournament has been postponed for the time being. Need to work somethings out. If someone wants to step up and run one go for it.

Thanks,
Rayman

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2016, 04:46:13 AM »
No, that is not it. You are just filled with unpleasant individuals and your alliance games the system. Most of your alliance hides and saves everything on their Hephs for long FRSes, you only have 3 players who do anything offensive. Besides, you do not need a war to hunt someone.

You sure have a big mouth wedge. Why don't you bring it on instead of flapping your lips off the keyboard. Where is one of your colonies? Is this your in game name?

Offline Bulgarian Teal

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 05:53:18 PM »
From Capt. Saltwater:
You are always welcome to come visit me any time you want JMC  I love it when free dsp is dropped off at my doorstep :).

I'd love to stop by, but you being in d-mode doesn't help my cause.

d;^)

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 10:02:03 PM »
At Bulgarian.    I'm not in dmode good sir. My in game name is freak on a leash so feel free to stop by anytime

Neptune eradeon2
Rank #1

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2016, 05:14:22 PM »
freaking hell  keep your Pickering elsewhere , you sound like kid in a playground...
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2016, 04:11:08 PM »
Exhibit A in unpleasant individuals

You sure have a big mouth wedge. Why don't you bring it on instead of flapping your lips off the keyboard. Where is one of your colonies? Is this your in game name?

Why, you never did before. Tell you what, police your own alliance, learn some manners, and then we can re-visit this. I am in no hurry to play against a group like yours than knowingly and intentionally games the system. Or keep trying schoolyard taunts and let your dog run loose; and see where that gets you.

Offline Scott Antichow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2016, 04:39:16 PM »
Exhibit A in unpleasant individuals

Why, you never did before. Tell you what, police your own alliance, learn some manners, and then we can re-visit this. I am in no hurry to play against a group like yours than knowingly and intentionally games the system. Or keep trying schoolyard taunts and let your dog run loose; and see where that gets you.

Wrong again. Grow  pair and bring it on. Someone tells.me you are d mode. Big mouth d mode. If you have an issue with a player in our alliances e feel free to get your buddies together and come after us. Them whoever. Just go after someone. Anyone. Just do it. You know there used to be this awesome rival in Bad. This game has got so boring I miss Prince. Yes we got out of hand at times but we sure had some fun going after each other. Got to be a little less whiny and embrace the part. Bring other on wedge. Using the excuse that you use just make you look weak.