contact
September 24, 2017, 07:23:05 PM

Author Topic: Unable to access my Original Universe character via playstarfleet.com...  (Read 251 times)

Offline Magneto

• View Profile
I originally started playing via apps.facebook.com/Starfleet_Commander.   When I try to go to playstarfleet.com and click on "existing users please login", then enter my email address and password, I get the box about choosing a name for your commander.  When I enter my existing character name from Original Universe, I get "someone has already chosen that name, please choose another."  If I do that, I'd have two characters in the same universe, which I understand is against the rules.  Do I have to keep using the facebook link to access my original universe character? 

Offline Bulgarian Teal

• View Profile
Re: Unable to access my Original Universe character via playstarfleet.com...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 10:31:40 PM »
If you look at the sign on page, there are two tabs. Click the one to the right. You should be able to sign on to your account.

Offline Bulgarian Teal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 10:35:10 PM »
You may have to contact BFG for help. They have always been helpful to me.
Let us know if you are successful
Good luck!!!

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 03:42:14 PM »
Go to facebook and login. Go to the options page and set a password for login.  then return to the webpage login, click "current users" and enter your player name and password... CASE SENSITIVE!!

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

birthmark-ant