contact
November 20, 2017, 03:43:02 AM

Author Topic: Profiteer Retires  (Read 257 times)

Offline Profiteer

• View Profile
Profiteer Retires
« on: November 23, 2016, 10:46:58 AM »
In speaking with my Wife we have decided to retire. The Time it takes to really play is to much for us to give with real life. It seems so long ago I started back in g 59 in sfco. Pre moons, pre compression, and NO NPC's. In my time I have met many good people and have made life long friends. I have been honored to have been able to play with the best players in the game. Many good times waiting for attacks to land :), even waiting for my own locked fleet to be destroyed, its has all been in good fun. To my Brothers and sisters passed and present it was my honor that I was allowed to be part Of the greatest alliance in the game. To all "the Exile" Pass the rum for me. To all the other Players even when we were attacking each other, I always thought of us as a group of friends playing a game just on different sides. So Good luck to all......
Happy Hunting
Mike and Regina
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 11:28:14 PM by Profiteer »

Offline millsman

• View Profile
Re: Profiteer Retires
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 07:54:09 PM »
You've been playing longer than me Mike.  Pre-compression...geez!!!  Before I talked to you the first time about 2 years ago, others told me that you were a great guy.  They were spot on.  I'm sure you're a blessing to those around you in everything you do.  I guess its inevitable that our final day in this game will eventually come for all of us.  Now that SFC is behind you, have fun in the future will all of your abundant free time :)

Jim / Predator
Nova - Predator
SFCO - Admiral Lightyear (retired)
To Infinity...and Beyond!!!

Offline DarthVader...

• View Profile
Re: Profiteer Retires
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 04:28:05 PM »
Not to worry Mike.  I am keeping the Pilots busy.  Thanks Again.
Its Dark... The sun has been blocked out by my ships as they  head towards you...