contact
November 24, 2017, 07:40:34 AM

Author Topic: Highest level buildings in Uni 1?  (Read 264 times)

Offline Elevas

• View Profile
    • Carpe Clunes Comedy
Highest level buildings in Uni 1?
« on: March 13, 2017, 09:25:17 AM »
I am currently building a lv77 Hydro Synth, but I assume there're people out there with some buildings that dwarf anything I own... Though I assume it's probably not a mine/synth given how unpopular those are these days. :P
Elevas Sunchild, flooder fori and head of The Regiment
Moons owned - 14 (9 in O, 5 in 2)
Moons given - 36 (All on Purpose)
Best rank to date - 817 (SFCO)
First (in SFCO) to Energy Tech 17, I claim it!

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
Re: Highest level buildings in Uni 1?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 06:58:49 PM »
I have the highest-level Hydro Storage unit in the game for now -- Level 75.  Bruce Mays currently is working on his HS 75, while I am working on my HS 76.  It takes at least 12 weeks -- more likely 14 - 15 weeks -- for either of us to do an HS upgrade these days.

My other "big buildings" most likely are equaled or surpassed by others.  I'll throw these out for conversation-starters:

Foundry 60.  The only reason I build this up, anymore, is to control the build time of my HS unit.  I don't think I'll ever need to upgrade it again, for the purpose of increasing ship-building time. 

Lab 63.  I stopped at this level a while back, because it just didn't seem to be worthwhile to go much higher.  The research projects I do each take 3 months to 6 months or more to do, and building 6 more levels of lab (and 6 more levels of foundry, to control the lab build times) in order to reduce these times by 10% just doesn't seem like a good use of res.

birthmark-ant