contact
September 24, 2017, 05:09:57 AM

Author Topic: New Universe JUNE 29, 2017  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Ziorus

• View Profile
Re: New Universe JUNE 29, 2017
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 09:38:29 AM »
I know I came very rude and hard, but as with some other players here we do like the game. We just wish we saw devotion from the creators, the owners and from other employees of Blue Frog Gaming.

Offline DolphinDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 11:02:02 AM »
I just cannot believe what we just read as the excuse.

The mistake you do is to think that this game is still under development. The game functionality is frozen and the servers are running as long as players pay for p-markers and trade merchants. There will nothing change or being extended or added to the game. You can play if you like it or leave if you dislike. Dont expect more.

If you dont believe than check the following dicussion thread and you will see that BFG already collected the player communities ideas and decided not to implement a single one of it.

http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=23354.0
http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=23353.0
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 11:05:12 AM by DolphinDiver »

Offline Ziorus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 09:06:53 PM »
The mistake you do is to think that this game is still under development. The game functionality is frozen and the servers are running as long as players pay for p-markers and trade merchants. There will nothing change or being extended or added to the game. You can play if you like it or leave if you dislike. Dont expect more.

If you dont believe than check the following dicussion thread and you will see that BFG already collected the player communities ideas and decided not to implement a single one of it.

http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=23354.0
http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=23353.0

That is exactly why I am upset. There is no reason why not to make new things. Easy changes. Even just for the UI, that is just CSS changes. Just because the game, code, or software is "live" or in production does not mean there is no maintenance or upgrades to it.

Now the other changes like the max ships, the programmer used INT64 for these items. Then again, they probably didn't think players would obtain such a ship count. But that can still be changed to a decimal if they just put in a day work or so.

But you are right, BFG seems just to want to milk the players for credits. They sure found a good way with the NPCs and the high ship count (even though a max fixed), making it impossible to mine hydrogen so you MUST pay for the merchant.

Like I said though, it is sad to see a game go down the toilet just because Blue Frog Gaming does not want to put in a little time to it.

Offline Laughter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 06:56:20 AM »
I agree with ya Ziorus. If we just had more to speak up maybe the loudness would finally get to BFG... or maybe not but guess a final try is worth it.

Offline occuli imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2017, 01:08:57 PM »
dont make me laugh....
My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2017, 01:37:38 PM »
Is the dsp formula still graduated, and are fleet escapes still a thing?
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2017, 09:25:00 PM »
No fleet escapes.  Sorry Ken, when I come for you it will all be gone :)

Offline Kinkstaah

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2017, 03:24:31 AM »
Lol Pirate.... between Ken and I one of us will get you in the next week.  I just pray the rage quit is not so hard that you harm yourself or anyone else.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2017, 01:02:08 PM »
Lol..sorry buddy...but should pass you within a few days....startup taking a while as unlike you guys I did not use any creds this uni...
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2017, 02:13:32 PM »
Kink, the odds of you taking my fleet are about the same as an alien space craft landing on the top of the Empire State building....slim and none, and slims on a diet.  It's never going to happen.  Ever.  I won't say that about Ken though.  As for rage quit...that won't happen either.  If by some miracle I lost my fleet, I would simply build another.  It's a game, and you'll never see my bitch, whine or moan if I get caught.  A simple "congrats" from me is all you'll see.  I don't take it personally :)

Offline Kinkstaah

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 10:29:11 PM »
So you are saying that I in some way worse than you or Ken?

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2017, 02:45:04 AM »
No, I am saying YOU will never take my fleet.  Never, ever.  Ken has a chance...because I usually ignore him in game as I consider him more a friend than a target and so far he has never launched on me in any uni. You, on the other hand, I keep track of and am well aware of your presence.  Doesn't make anyone better or worse than anyone else. 

Offline ForsakenVoyager

• Twitter - @ForsakenVoyager
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Gaming Channel
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2017, 02:46:31 AM »
I wish more players had that attitude.

Kink, the odds of you taking my fleet are about the same as an alien space craft landing on the top of the Empire State building....slim and none, and slims on a diet.  It's never going to happen.  Ever.  I won't say that about Ken though.  As for rage quit...that won't happen either.  If by some miracle I lost my fleet, I would simply build another.  It's a game, and you'll never see my bitch, whine or moan if I get caught.  A simple "congrats" from me is all you'll see.  I don't take it personally :)

Offline Callum Roberts

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2017, 01:22:26 AM »
I'm back for this universe. God, I remember when we were concerned about he OG universe having less than 90k players... Sad times.
Every good player knows
No fleetsave=No fleet
Add me on Skype. My username is Calsattack

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2017, 02:42:47 AM »
Well Kink, it's been a week and my fleet is still intact.

Lol Pirate.... between Ken and I one of us will get you in the next week.  I just pray the rage quit is not so hard that you harm yourself or anyone else.

Maybe your psychic powers are failing you.