contact
November 19, 2017, 10:36:12 AM

Author Topic: Planet moves 75% off?  (Read 416 times)

Offline Laughter

• View Profile
Re: Planet moves 75% off?
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2017, 02:30:19 PM »
That is because I am annoyed by the negative tone in this forum, which has been going on for years now.
People can point to BFG for players walking away, but the truth is, a lot players (esp. new players) start walking away after reading the negative brew on this forum.
And yes, the negativity started way before BFG cut down the costs leaving just Matt and Jason assigned to the game.

Sure some negative remarks realy do have a point, but for 80% of the negative remarks on this forum it is just ordinary whining of people being stupid to push a button without reading or loosing their fleet because they forgot to FRS.
This topic is just another one of those examples, grow up, grow some balls, start taking your own reponsibilty and read the fracking description.
And for folks that quit a long time ago... STFU and move on with your live allready.

Ow and if you feel offended by that last line, thats probably because you are one those that should follow that advice.

Not my fault you are so blinded by why there is so much negativity. If the Blue Frog would care then I bet lots of the negativity would be gone. This would not even be a subject with their simple typo IF THEY CARED. So if anyone needs to STFU up it the ones that do not care about the simple reason why we are upset. It also takes some brains to see the whole picture.....

Offline Laughter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2017, 02:35:32 PM »
What is really sad is I heard how players would have taken advantage of the 75% off. Oh well, just shows they do not have sales comparison data.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2017, 07:35:03 PM »
The companys quite happy to roll it up and fold lol.
After all they got new jobs now stacking shelves.
Most players only here to see the end.

Offline Trump

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 03:22:12 PM »
Not my fault you are so blinded by why there is so much negativity. If the Blue Frog would care then I bet lots of the negativity would be gone. This would not even be a subject with their simple typo IF THEY CARED. So if anyone needs to STFU up it the ones that do not care about the simple reason why we are upset. It also takes some brains to see the whole picture.....

Like I said, you've quit a long time ago, so STFU and move on with your life.
You have nothing to be upset about, you're not even playing this game.

Offline Laughter

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2017, 06:59:30 AM »
Like I said, you've quit a long time ago, so STFU and move on with your life.
You have nothing to be upset about, you're not even playing this game.

Was wondering who made you the moderator or even the police for this game. You do not like what I write, fine, but to tell me to "STFU" is showing a maturity level of a 2 year old. Now I highly doubt you are of that age so maybe you should act your age.

Offline Trump

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 03:23:08 PM »
Was wondering who made you the moderator or even the police for this game. You do not like what I write, fine, but to tell me to "STFU" is showing a maturity level of a 2 year old. Now I highly doubt you are of that age so maybe you should act your age.

I have the exact same advice for you for that matter

Offline Laughter

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 05:37:57 PM »
Well, since I am not telling others to "STFU", I would say I am acting my age unlike someone else in this thread.

birthmark-ant