contact
September 21, 2017, 12:27:59 PM

Author Topic: No other information...  (Read 263 times)

Offline Sammykc2008

• View Profile
No other information...
« on: July 03, 2017, 05:15:04 AM »
This is such BS! I've lost 3 good sized fleets to single abandoned warships or small fleets and all I ever get is "The battle ended in the first round and there is no further information." Total waste of time to build up a fleet, can't get good espionage because I don't PAY to buy the special probes. So they just say  we'll just kill him and not tell him how, or by how many, or anything. Where is the enjoyment supposed to come from in this game? I sent 8 athenas, 18 poseidons, 25 curees, and roughly 200 empusas, apollos, and artemises, as well as 6 pallas. And a SMALL FLEET of Krug just ate them? Why can't we get a battle report it we lose a whole frigging fleet? I'm sorry but I am very frustrated by this as it's like the third time with the NO OTHER INFORMATION available crap.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:26:49 AM by Sammykc2008 »

Offline -

• View Profile
Re: No other information...
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 12:28:05 PM »
Not to be a total douche, but if you have Athena unlocked, why can't you build enough Probes and research espi enough to get a descent report?
Destroyed in first round never gives a report for a reason.

Offline Sammykc2008

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 01:49:25 PM »
How many probes is enough probes? I've been searching around the wiki for some general idea of how big my attack ing fleet should be. I found the one composition that said 8 athenas, 16 poseidons, 175 fodder, etc and that's supposed to handle a large enemy fleet? I know I'm whining but dang 3 fleets down the tubes without even a clue? And this was a small enemy fleet parked right over my home planet, you would think I would have a little better info?. I guess I'll just try and max out my espionage and send 1000 probes next time.

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Sammykc2008

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 02:39:53 AM »
Thank you. Yeah I located that after I calmed down lol. Some guy even came and finished off what was left of my fleet at my home planet, but I'm not even mad. I'll just consider this my test run and try and do better. Sorry for the whiny boo-hoo original post. 😜

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 03:10:02 PM »
As u seem to be new to game, every three probes u add to espi fleet gives u equivalent of one level higher espi....so if you add 9 probes...that's same as three levels higher....u can always get a full espi report...it just depends on number of probes you send
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Sammykc2008

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 10:58:54 PM »
Thanks! Yeah I actually did just that, just kept sending more probes. Now I'm not going into the battles blind!

Offline Profiteer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 09:01:18 AM »
whats your in game name?

birthmark-ant