contact
December 18, 2017, 08:28:19 PM

Author Topic: Re: Planed attack went really well Thanks Yaman  (Read 5573 times)

Offline GoAT

• Skype - thacodfathr
    • Twitter - TheeCodfathr
    • View Profile
Re: Planed attack went really well Thanks Yaman
« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2010, 06:22:24 AM »
Yaman is a legitimate player, his rank/overall points make that QUITE clear, my argument is this: why would Yaman need to push at all, he gets hits daily like I've never seen, he's simply a mad man.

In my opinion, all that happened here was Ali got blown up, and feeling he had been out-played, became angry and did the first thing he could to discredit the hit. It's no secret that Yaman never posts his hits in the forums, so that made it easy for Ali to be the first to the punch. And, the title of this post makes it that much more obvious (again, in my opinion) that he was just trying to get Yaman suspended, because he would have no other reason to post a topic title that it was a planned hit, because we all know that this would be an illegal attack, and we all know that Ali is a VERY deceitful and scummy player, doing whatever he can to get what he wants (not to talk shit about him, that's just how he is). So why would anyone have any reason to believe that this hit was illegitimate, Yaman is clearly the better and more trustworthy player. I, personally, have never heard of Yaman doing anything against the rules, or deceitful, however I've heard of Ali doing several things that are questionable, at best. My vote is that this hit was perfectly executed, and was not against the rules.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
>=D

Offline Hawkins

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2010, 06:28:41 AM »
Quote from: "GoAT"
Yaman is a legitimate player, his rank/overall points make that QUITE clear, my argument is this: why would Yaman need to push at all, he gets hits daily like I've never seen, he's simply a mad man.

In my opinion, all that happened here was Ali got blown up, and feeling he had been out-played, became angry and did the first thing he could to discredit the hit. It's no secret that Yaman never posts his hits in the forums, so that made it easy for Ali to be the first to the punch. And, the title of this post makes it that much more obvious (again, in my opinion) that he was just trying to get Yaman suspended, because he would have no other reason to post a topic title that it was a planned hit, because we all know that this would be an illegal attack, and we all know that Ali is a VERY deceitful and scummy player, doing whatever he can to get what he wants (not to talk shit about him, that's just how he is). So why would anyone have any reason to believe that this hit was illegitimate, Yaman is clearly the better and more trustworthy player. I, personally, have never heard of Yaman doing anything against the rules, or deceitful, however I've heard of Ali doing several things that are questionable, at best. My vote is that this hit was perfectly executed, and was not against the rules.

I completely agree with GoAT on this one. Yaman as much as I've heard is a legit player and I wouldn't trust anything I hear/read from Ali.
Hawkins, Former member and Leader of Hawkins\' Hellions
Assumption is the mother of all F@#$ ups.
Moons given: 7
Moons owned: Still 0

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2010, 12:43:38 PM »
imagine that, Empire players defending an Empire player...sorry, but if it was ANY alliance that did this I would be calling for them to be suspended, EVEN if it was my own alliance.

I don't care who it is, I have nothing against Yaman.  Fact is, it was pushing and BFG can't use the skype evidence, that, at least in my opinion makes them incompetent...and I don't say this lightly, I have NEVER spoken out against BFG before...even when they put the oracle in and made it able to see harvest missions, I spoke out against that, but not against BFG.

Fact of the matter is, he cheated, no getting around it, and he is getting off on a technicality. If it was a player from any other alliance Empire would be calling for their suspension, so get off your high horse and go try to fool someone else.
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline Bleys

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2010, 01:21:14 PM »
They Skype conversation is why I think Yaman should be suspended. Cheat is a strong word, he may have just been stringing ali along til he could 100% lock him down. Ali may have had some sinister plan the entire time, only to be out-backstabbed by Yaman, so to speak. I dont think anyone will ever really know.

I dont hold the fact that Yaman knew where he was against him. Ali cant prevent being hunting by playing this crap. I think the hit itself is legit, but then again, if I wanted to "make it look good" for something like this, the first thing I would do would be decide it would be an Oracle lock, for appearances on appeal or whatever. I dont think thats the case here, but its a known tactic of pushers.

In this case though, I think it went down like this (I have been in V, thus unable to read the message board in-game, so I have no other than this thread). Yaman was hunting Ali, along with a few other big Empire fleets. Ali got sick of running, wanted to get crashed out in a blaze of glory, picked Yaman. Yaman tells him its pushing, and continues his plan to crash him legitimately, but Ali insists and they have the Skype conversation, where Yaman strings him along, maybe so he wont move off. But instead of the planned hit thing ali was looking for, he got caught with his recyclers off his heph, and Yaman trashed him in an unplanned way.

So in MY mind, Yaman is guilty of stringing along his target. He should have said no to any more contact with the guy if he was hunting him. Ali is guilty of intent to push and all around d-baggery for this post and subsequent "Who me?" crap, and both should be suspended for 3 days. I could care less about the rez, either way, Yaman keeps it (because I think it was a legit lock), or he gives it to BFG because of the appearance of impropriety, whatever, I dont care.

But it sure doesnt make Yaman a "cheater" to me, I think he made a bad choice trying to play along with Ali til he could lock him up, but thats a speeding ticket, it aint murder.
Brute Force, if its not working, you\'re just not using enough.

Remember kids, fleetsaving wastes Hydro!

Offline Skully_Blues

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2010, 02:09:00 PM »
But it sure doesnt make Yaman a "cheater" to me, I think he made a bad choice trying to play along with Ali til he could lock him up, but thats a speeding ticket, it aint murder.

But it does in the eyes of many. Why would a #1 ranked player be involved in a case like this? I guess this is what happens when its Empire vs. Ex-Empire = ugly outcome.  I cannot even tell who is the screwer and the screwee because both screwer are trying to outdo each other. But the end result is the screwer got screwed.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Anyhow, case is closed according to BFG. Let us all move on.  :roll:

Offline GoAT

• Skype - thacodfathr
    • Twitter - TheeCodfathr
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 12, 2010, 07:46:29 PM »
Quote from: "Skully_Blues"
Anyhow, case is closed according to BFG. Let us all move on.  :roll:

+10
>=D

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 12, 2010, 10:19:54 PM »
:lol:  lmao!!!...yaman is not good enough to get me...no empire has ever killed my fleets...any fleet..thats since the start of original...and yet, i have killed alot of empire fleets!..so eat that!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline GoAT

• Skype - thacodfathr
    • Twitter - TheeCodfathr
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 12, 2010, 10:28:36 PM »
>=D

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile