Author Topic: Clarification of rules please.  (Read 1007 times)

Offline LunarAvenger

• Your flesh shall be sutured into the orthodoxy!
    • View Profile
Clarification of rules please.
« on: February 12, 2013, 04:58:40 PM »
I did submit a ticket, but because you refuse to take any action on the matter I feel the need to post it here. Where you can clarify in public. I was cursed at, and called a several unacceptable things. This player does it to me all the time, and was suspended for it in the past. But apparently that isnt enough to enforce the rules this time...

Jason
Starfleet Commander

We can't monitor every alliance board. We leave it to the alliance to police themselves. If you are uncomfortable with the way an alliance is run or what is being posted on their alliance boards you have the option to leave the alliance.

Blue Frog Gaming Support

February 12, 2013 11:30

Verbal Abuse
All conversations, including, but not limited to, private messages, alliance forum posts, and planet names, must be civil. Verbal abuse in messaging, even private messages, will not be tolerated

Players in violation of this rule will be suspended with increasing penalties for each violation. The general penalties for violation of this rule will be a warning (at the discretion of Blue Frog Gaming), 3 day suspension, 7 day suspension, and then indefinite suspension.
I'm Ancient
Disciple of the ZPM, occe Leader of the Empire, and designer of various ships that were added.

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
Re: Clarification of rules please.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 05:52:12 PM »
You sent a screenshot to support without any reference to which Universe it is from (you cut the header off from your screenshot), without a date, without telling us if it was your current alliance, and without telling us what alliance thread it was made in. We're not going to take action on such a thinly veiled complaint. If you'd like to provide more details in your support ticket I'd be happy to look in to it.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline LunarAvenger

• Your flesh shall be sutured into the orthodoxy!
    • View Profile
Re: Clarification of rules please.
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 07:12:36 PM »
I cannot send in any ticket to BFG without it including automatically which universe.

Site = Facebook
ViewerID = *********
UserID = ***
Game = Starfleet Commander - Tournament
Agent = Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0

I included the location in the original post. Including the alliance name and that it was on the forum. Updating the ticket now.

EDIT:
Reason: So as to not double post

They managed to delete it all, thanx for your swift actions.

I only play tournament. I quit everything else, at this rate there is no reason to ever come back. T3 will fizzle after the initial surge and the people who pay the most will come out ahead in the end. I might play just to fiddle with whatever new ship gimmick you culled from the archives of our suggestion threads.

Toodles and have a great day.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 08:27:10 PM by LunarAvenger »
I'm Ancient
Disciple of the ZPM, occe Leader of the Empire, and designer of various ships that were added.