Author Topic: Ice & Fire  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
Ice & Fire
« on: March 03, 2013, 05:10:39 PM »
Now recruiting, I am a single man alliance at war with xXx , AND WINNING, can not promise you any thing but abuse from the opposition - but hell down too last few weeks - lets have some fun.  :)

and besides - without some targets I fear they all might quit, or start killing each other as some are ex-Empire.

8) 8)
Tycho
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 05:19:55 PM by Loye »
oxo = beef stock.          xXx = Laughing stock.

Offline Dark Eye

• Still Playing?
    • View Profile
Re: Ice & Fire
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 07:22:01 PM »
if you would stay out of p FOR MORE THAN A HOUR A DAY
Alliance Leader of Empire in U3 and E3

Offline The Executioner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 10:10:49 PM »
Of course he can't, big mouth, and noisy. he comes for less than an hour to nuke and hide behind the p mode.. he dont know how to frs well so he got no other option. better for him.

see his post earlier in the game, it shows how disparate he is, and now he HIMSELF declared the war at xXx, juat to annoy and distract us, because his original alliance just cant beat us. oh well what can I add... think..

I am going to have a retirement party - but unlike some parties we have had here, no one is invited.

I am moving all by heph ships to Drogon in 1:21 then sometime later today will blow the lot up myself.

This is due solely to the players that are desperate to win that they cheat, you know who you are, you are the same ones that will be surprised in season three when there are only a few players.

When you are adding the fact you won or came second in a tournament to your CV I would leave out the cheating bit.

To the rest of you - wow, most of it has been fun, I wish you all well and keep safe.

8) 8)
T
Uni2 -----> Dark Dagger - ☠AWBtR☠
Tourney--> The Executioner - xXx (#3 Over all , #2 DSP)

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 03:31:37 PM »
Okey dokey - no P mode for tonight once current one ends - expect you lot to do the same.

8) 8)
T

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 05:45:30 PM »
Thanks - that worked quite well, I am a tad lazy so getting you guy's to probe gives me your online times.

8) 8)
T

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 11:20:16 PM »
The War, the bloody war - Was getting a bit bored so left some scraps out, did of course inform them 8 hrs in advance so they would not miss it, bit of a failure really - was hoping they would get further ahead so we had a chase on, but no they buggered it up - never mind, will now take the weekend off and sort them out next week.

But for them was a huge jump from 94 to 30K - so nice try but please try better.

Guess at this stage if anyone has some advise they will listen.

8) 8)
T

Offline The Executioner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 09:44:55 AM »
As expected you couldn't just deal with it. to be honest I'm not too happy to see surrendering like hopeless,

just tell me, where you just not having enough fun because everytime you come out of p I nuked your nukes?

anyway, xXx WON and not on your wish, you surrendered because you just cant live with the fact that our points were higher and you cant catch it.. because your only skills found someone to destroy it everytime.. nuking the nukes,,,

now its time for you to grow up. ;D
Uni2 -----> Dark Dagger - ☠AWBtR☠
Tourney--> The Executioner - xXx (#3 Over all , #2 DSP)