contact
October 20, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

Author Topic: POLTERGEIST  (Read 1450 times)

Offline GHOST

• View Profile
POLTERGEIST
« on: March 28, 2012, 09:26:13 AM »
In all my time in the versions, I have done far more than merely play the game. It has been a very valuable investment of time in the evaluation of mechanics vs. strategy.
3 years in the making, through test and trials, POLTERGEIST has finally manifested into an alliance forged in the example (both good and bad) of all the others.
In the open of the new version, NOVA, various alliances that have graced the game, has given us the well trained, seasoned, and refined talent to form an alliance standing of near max in membership. Precision is the best description of our approach to the game. Continuity is the standard, and tactful aggression is the forbearer of advancement as we embrace the game.
Time will tell, but my prediction is that a new president with be set here in contrast to all the other versions where the same names appear again, and again, with the same old policies. Be it known that we will rival all that has been previously established in the course of SFC, and we will gladly match the competition that has been grossly imbalanced.

(*<G>*) Founder of POLTERGEIST (((-G-))
No time marks the coming of the GHOST, and none measures when he departs. The haunted are timeless victims of his occupation.

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
Re: POLTERGEIST
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 12:33:01 AM »
I could never join an alliance as unbalanced as yours is.

Offline commander sorrowcat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 12:55:55 PM »
If you kick a good guy as <G>,then i just know that something is off...
Dont talk,just kill it!

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 01:56:49 PM »
Havent you just changed your TAG??

Offline commander sorrowcat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 05:17:05 PM »
yup,did you not read my post,if its off,im off....
Dont talk,just kill it!

Offline GHOST

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 04:15:51 PM »
To shed light on the mystery of late, my reunion with my ex-wife Lyra was ill-timed, but in good fashion.
For the record, The current members of the former POLTERGEIST (((-G-)) are not only exemplary, but the best group of individuals that the game can offer. I regret the events that separated me from the potential manifestation of the greatest alliance to date, save the the love regained as a result. I will continue the game in Ex2, but I now lack the time to attend all the versions.
I thank you all for your service, and I extend my apologies for falling short of he goal at such an early stage of its development.
Good hunting
No time marks the coming of the GHOST, and none measures when he departs. The haunted are timeless victims of his occupation.

Offline Imperfect Delusions

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 06:59:51 PM »
You will be remembered for creating a alliance with the best players i have seen. Yaman, Kip, Aaron Moon don't compare to the skill level you have brought together. The fear i have from such an elite group as yours...

I can only imagine how to compete with your knowledge.

It is a sad day when some one as respected as you leaves this group.

May what you started continue and blossom into the group you wanted it to be.

Offline GHOST

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 07:05:52 PM »
Thank you for the kind words of confidence.
I have no doubt that they will succeed. They have consistently proved their worth from the beginning.
As I stated in a previous post, and I do not post lightly, the unity, and precision by which they are structured will rival anything that BFG has culminated so far.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 11:16:10 AM »
rolf...now that is funny!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Imperfect Delusions

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 12:32:27 PM »

I fail to see what you find funny. Obviously you have not encountered, the precision and unity that came from the culmination of understanding mechanics verses strategy that the leader perfected from his experiences in the last Universes.
I personally have not been on the receiving of this combination. However to have the confidence to say you will rival and match the competition. You must have an astounding ability and commitment to the game.

Sure their alliance stats are pathetic at this point in time but i personally think its part of their play style for this new universe.

Gain maximum DSP...

Well thought out Ghost :)

Offline GHOST

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 01:12:37 PM »
Success, or failure is measured in the end result, and it is not always the parties in question that make that determination.
The objective has never been to race quickly to the top ranks that money can buy. The objective is strategy. There is a method to the madness. Considering the mechanics of the game as opposed to the individual elements,or obstacles, it becomes clear as to the best approach to the game.
A well structured group, with a solid foundation of the needed techs, and the unity to engage, even the the targets that have spent so much to find an edge will fall prey to its design.
In case you haven't noticed, this version is not like the rest. The tactics of buying into a turtle, or a mushroom will not find superiority here.lol
When I see posts of ill favor, I just smile on the inside. Time will tell, but it is better to catch your prey by surprise. That is the POLTERGEIST way.

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 03:42:09 PM »
RFLMAO

RFLMAO now thats (your) funny Ken!!!!

Offline azpatriot36

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 02:54:59 PM »
Success, or failure is measured in the end result, and it is not always the parties in question that make that determination.
The objective has never been to race quickly to the top ranks that money can buy. The objective is strategy. There is a method to the madness. Considering the mechanics of the game as opposed to the individual elements,or obstacles, it becomes clear as to the best approach to the game.
A well structured group, with a solid foundation of the needed techs, and the unity to engage, even the the targets that have spent so much to find an edge will fall prey to its design.
In case you haven't noticed, this version is not like the rest. The tactics of buying into a turtle, or a mushroom will not find superiority here.lol
When I see posts of ill favor, I just smile on the inside. Time will tell, but it is better to catch your prey by surprise. That is the POLTERGEIST way.

Now this is sad to see the end of POLTERGEIST and this brings back memories to me as I was a part of this Elite group for a long time and I still use some of the tactics in all of my skills of hunting and building still to this day. Ghost is still a part of me and will never die . I pray that your health has kept you well and pain free my friend and that you may be hunting in the big game in the skies if you are able to.

birthmark-ant