contact
May 24, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

Author Topic: Looking for a new home...  (Read 687 times)

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
Looking for a new home...
« on: June 20, 2012, 08:24:35 AM »
Looking for a new alliance, Im ranked pretty good and look to work as part of a team.

If you have a spot available send me a pm here for my in game details  :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 08:31:57 AM by gunner »

Offline Sunny Kirk

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a new home...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 07:28:32 PM »
Hi, Gunner!

Any chance you would be Gunrunner in SFCO/Uni1?  (We call him Gunny.)

I am also in Nova Universe's The Order of the Black Kabal, under a different player name.

In Nova, OBK is currently ranked #7 as an alliance.  Normally, membership is by invitation.  We have a great group of players.  We use Skype, etc.  We have a number of OBK-dominated systems and a stronghold.  We are like family; we take care of each other and are having a good time.  We have hunters, some miners, even someone on military deploy and folks taking their summer holidays.  We help each other to build up, etc.  NAPs are not allowed in Nova (our Bylaws), but buddy requests are fine.  We have a rotating leadership.  Positive fun (and FRS'ing well) is the rule.

Let me/us know if you have any questions.  One can click on the alliance name or tag on the leadersboard to contact us.

Regards, :)
Sunny Kirk

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 07:40:27 PM »
lol unfortunately im not the player mentioned above. Im playing under a totally different name in Nova.

Ill have a look at you guys and look around where i am to see how many of you are close by.

Thanks for the reply and ill keep you in mind when i make my decision

Offline azpatriot36

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 02:59:47 PM »
Have you found a home yet? Nemesis is recruiting and we are all ranked in the top #100 and are active hunters. Could you meet OUR requirements to become a member of our team? Are you an active hunter today and will be?