contact
January 23, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

Author Topic: Justice served.  (Read 2590 times)

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
Re: Justice served.
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2017, 08:10:33 PM »
Sat beside with my heph "He that shall not be named" system today and probed him so he would know i was there and he probed me back so he knew so i told him id leave it there for him for 3-4 hrs to do with it what he wanted and i left it there dark that long and all he did was cry to me about he was going to get me and what he would do when he did bahahahah poor thing

Offline secondad

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2017, 04:37:26 AM »
Sat beside with my heph "He that shall not be named" system today and probed him so he would know i was there and he probed me back so he knew so i told him id leave it there for him for 3-4 hrs to do with it what he wanted and i left it there dark that long and all he did was cry to me about he was going to get me and what he would do when he did bahahahah poor thing

LOL

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2017, 05:59:22 AM »
I see ANH in the new X4, but only 3 players.  Guessing this is proof that Telkar is multi-accounting in this uni as he can't afford to do it in X4. lol

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2017, 02:42:27 AM »
Could this be proof that Telkar is multi playing with only one goal to kill this uni as it seems he hates BFG?!

Telkar!   You are such a moron!   about 1 hour ago
To: HellraZr
Date: 2017-12-02 01:35:42 UTC
I have never played any uni but this one, and when this uni ends, I am finished with BFG. I will never contribute to their pockets again.
I despise BFG, and none of my group has any interest in any other uni.
We do not quit, and will stick it out here.
The failure to move to X4 proves NOTHING!

Though your continued whining and griefing PROVES you are obsessed with me, and can't let it go.

YOU and I both KNOW you are a liar, and a Coward,

Do not bother responding, you are still perma blocked.

Offline secondad

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2017, 02:48:44 PM »
No need to respond to TELKAR further. He will not be participating on the forum anymore.

Maybe we should revisit this ban?

Since Heinz 57 varieties of No Hope players has been banned, this forum, which was starting to get a pulse again has gone back into hibernation mode....

What do others think?

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2017, 10:25:54 AM »
I think Iím glad all you guys joined x4

Ken
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2017, 01:41:10 AM »
What is x4?

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2017, 05:01:15 AM »
The newest uni...tons of extreme uni player have joined....
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Omni

• You only live once!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2017, 11:38:21 PM »
Lots of us :-)
CoK Co-Founder in SFCO
SFCX Retired
SFC Nova Retired
SFC Conquest Retired
SFC Nov 3 - Active
SFC Extreme 4 - Active

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2018, 05:30:49 AM »
Assuming Telkar is making his countdown for the New Year?! LOL  Hard to understand his cockroach language, but can someone translate what he is noting.  Does he need a human friend you think? LOL

Telkar!    cheese with your Whine?    9 minutes ago
Date: 2018-01-01 05:14:44 UTC
I can only imagine all your wailing, whining and gnashing of teeth...and I will never see and laugh at all your dishonest, stupid and immature crap.

Telkar!    crybaby    about 3 hours ago
Date: 2018-01-01 02:29:01 UTC
Oops, Now I have insulted immature infants everywhere....

Telkar!    STILL laughing @ you!    about 3 hours ago
Date: 2018-01-01 02:24:42 UTC
I can just imagine the pissy messages you are sending that I will never even see.....you are so easy to piss off and manipulate, but that is easy to do to the WEAK MINDED,

Telkar!    Incompetent Fool!    about 3 hours ago
Date: 2018-01-01 02:19:12 UTC
Oh snap, now I have insulted Hillary Clinton,,,,she is the ranking Incompetent fool .... you are an utter loser compared to her.....

Telkar!    Flea Brain,,,    about 3 hours ago
Date: 2018-01-01 01:58:25 UTC
and I have insulted fleas and other lower insects everywhere...they are all more intelligent than you....

IDIOT! MORON, Walking Brain Dead

Telkar!    Monkey Boy...    about 3 hours ago
Date: 2018-01-01 01:57:04 UTC
I am sorry...by comparing you to a monkey, I have insulted Monkeys EVERYWHERE....

Telkar!    I suppose    about 4 hours ago
Date: 2018-01-01 01:50:54 UTC
it is possible you are as stupid, illiterate and uneducated as you talk like. You speak gibberish, I speak perfect ENGLISH. If there is a communication problem, it is 100% YOUR problem. !!! But you have lied every single time you communicate, so I suspect you are lying again, as usual!
Welcome back to block,
Though I will STILL toast you, as blocking another player does NOT prevent you from sending them a message...ask BFG you retarded monkey

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2018, 08:46:36 PM »
So, here was my response to each and all of Telkar. LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL

To: Telkar!
Date: 2018-01-01 05:23:54 UTC
Wonder what is like reading the replies and being a liar that you haven't read and have to do your best to act like you did not read anything. LOL LOL LLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL Starting to feel sorry for this cockroach. Do you want me to be your friend? LOL

Date: 2018-01-01 05:14:44 UTC
I can only imagine all your wailing, whining and gnashing of teeth...and I will never see and laugh at all your dishonest, stupid and immature crap.

Date: 2018-01-01 03:13:51 UTC
This must be the New Years celebration countdown from the cockroach land. Guessing you want a season greetings message, but have a great year in 2018 and keep up with all the lies your good with and enjoy all of your multi accounts... with one wish to your soul, make on human friend in 2018 and you will get that much closer to speak proper English and just maybe then be able to communicate with m like a human.(^^)smile. Happy New Year Mr. Cockroach!! LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL

Date: 2018-01-01 02:29:01 UTC
Oops, Now I have insulted immature infants everywhere....

Date: 2018-01-01 03:07:59 UTC
And more Cockroach language to come spilling into my PM box. LOL LOL LLLLLOOOLLLLLL

Date: 2018-01-01 02:24:42 UTC
I can just imagine the pissy messages you are sending that I will never even see.....you are so easy to piss off and manipulate, but that is easy to do to the WEAK MINDED,

Date: 2018-01-01 03:06:09 UTC
I think I see a name in this cockroach language, but you must be a cockroach from Trump land! LOL LOL LLLLLLOOOOOLLLLL

Date: 2018-01-01 02:19:12 UTC
Oh snap, now I have insulted Hillary Clinton,,,, she is the ranking Incompetent fool .... you are an utter loser compared to her.....

Date: 2018-01-01 03:04:00 UTC
Keep them coming cockroach. Eventually Iíll find a translator just for you. LOL LOL LLLLLIOOOOLLLLL

Date: 2018-01-01 01:58:25 UTC
and I have insulted fleas and other lower insects everywhere...they are all more intelligent than you....

IDIOT! MORON, Walking Brain Dead

Date: 2018-01-01 03:02:31 UTC
LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL. Look at the cockroach go. Wish I understood cockroach language. LOL

Date: 2018-01-01 01:57:04 UTC
I am sorry...by comparing you to a monkey, I have insulted Monkeys EVERYWHERE....

Date: 2018-01-01 03:00:52 UTC
lol, as you hit the truth of one being a total liar, this is how you find out your guess was correct. Liars only respond strongly when you hit the jack pot of the truth. So stop being a liar and play the truth you moron. LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL

Date: 2018-01-01 01:50:54 UTC
it is possible you are as stupid, illiterate and uneducated as you talk like. You speak gibberish, I speak perfect ENGLISH. If there is a communication problem, it is 100% YOUR problem. !!! But you have lied every single time you communicate, so I suspect you are lying again, as usual!
Welcome back to block,
Though I will STILL toast you, as blocking another player does NOT prevent you from sending them a message...ask BFG you retarded monkey

Date: 2018-01-01 01:21:45 UTC
Phew, this cockroach must really have not cockroach friends too. lol I'm trying to read to understand what you write, but sorry, seems I have to give up. What's "EVERT", and what alliance is "DGQ"? Also, being a liar is unhealthy for your real life, so maybe you should try to use this point as a change in life and speak of the truth? LOL LOL LLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Date: 2018-01-01 01:15:23 UTC
the truth is out, I also sent it to every alliance leader, EVERT member of DGQ and DBD, ...btw dummy, I have and run 1 account ONLY.

there is exactly as much evidence that you run R5 and every member of OBK as that I run any other account....but liars often believe their own lies, and think everyone is like them selves. so that explain your mindset and delusional perceptions.

Date: 2018-01-01 01:06:00 UTC
Must be feeling very lonely writing a message to all of your multi accounts telling your lies to yourself. (^^)smile Biggest problem is not in English, so wish I could understand what was expressed to yourself. LOL LOL LLLLLLOOOOOLLLL

Date: 2017-12-31 22:57:55 UTC
To: Abinidi, Admiral T, Brad Isdal, Charlemagne, chris s ruffing, Chulthu, Commander 2BE1ASK1, Commander Roger Keen, Commander Wood, Count Iblis, Cream Puff, Defiant1, El Chupracabra, Ender Wiggin, Ghandi, Ghengis Khan, Gorguts, Harbinger of Death, HATOR, Isaiah, j1, Jeep Star, Julius Ceasar, Kapono, Lucky Star, M A Y H E M, Mad Monk, Mad scotsman, Maud Dib, Michael Duffy, Moby Grape, Mophius, Mrs Raven, Newport, Nimrod The Hunter, Nth, Omnius, oryx3, Prometheus1, T. Soprano, Teddy Bear, Theoden, tj, Ulyssees, urbancv54
Date: 2017-12-31 22:52:48 UTC
Greetings to the Population of Star FLeet Commander Extreme.

You know me as Telkar!

My REAL LIFE name is Bryan Bills.
I was born in the 1950's attended HighSchool in Glendale Arizona in the 1960's.

I have lived in Arizona over 40 years, also Dallas, Kansas City, San Diego and Copenhagen Denmark, as well as other places.

I played briefly the Original Uni, under the name Bryan Bills
then came to Extreme as Telkar. I have played numerous online games as Telkar, going back 30+ years to the old CompuServe and Genie networks.

In such environs, I have been known as BOTH Telkar and Bryan Bills by many people and players.

Less than 3 years ago, I was diagnosed with terminal Cancer, and decided to quit the game. Many of my friends and some family had also begun to play with me.

We all, pretty much quit at that time.

A few months later, I a devout follower of Jesus, expierenced a REMISSION and am clear of cancer at present.

About that time, a good Friend, Mark B. the owner of the Sylvester account, needed to leave the game due to family situations and I took over the account. Following BFG rules, I registered the change in email, and linked the account to my Facebook account, which deleted the old TELKAR account. For about 2 years I played with the name Sylvester.

A few months ago, I changed the account name to Telkar! Mostly to mess with the minds of haters like Hellrazr and Raistlin5.

Almost immediately they ( and others) began posting in the Forums that I was an imposter, R5 went to far as to FLASELY CLAIM he had be a Facebook Friend for several years, and that Bryan Bills ( though he was calling me Bill for a period of time) had died, that the FB account had a death notice, and that there death notices in the New Papers of my death....ALL FALSE.

Well, for those of you who KNOW Scott D. ( many of you know his last name) who owns a Bike Shop in Indiana, he is known HERE as Commander Wood.

Scott, has known me for several years, he approached me several years ago to merge the alliance I led at the time, into the NEW HOPE alliance.

As to the LYING and FALSE statements I am NOT the original Telkar, that Bryan Bills died about 2 years ago, Scott D. (Commander Wood) can confirm that R5 was NEVER friended with me, or Telkar, if you prefer, that I never died, and that the Telkar! IS in fact the original on only Telkar in this uni.

I think FACTS and TRUTH matters....

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2018, 09:00:06 PM »
And this is what I received this morning from the cockroach liar with my response to him. (^^)smile

Date: 2018-01-01 19:36:55 UTC
LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOLLLLL Simply collecting proof of your multi-accounting dumb cockroach. Now, feel free to respond with any of your other accounts Mr. Cockroach, Iím not even close to where you think you have me set as cockroaches donít even have a brain if Iím understanding the poor language correctly. LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOOLLL Since you are so stupid, which is understanding cause you are a cockroach, my message on the message board was a message to you pointing out even if you claim youíve blocked me you are reading my messages. Now I can add all the response I made to your lame PMís in cockroach language to the message board so you can get pissed off even further cockroach brain. LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLL

Date: 2018-01-01 14:47:12 UTC
had to humiliate your self publicly in the forums, by showing just how stupid you are. A hint, when you CLAIM you can not understand my simple statements, you are INSULTING yourself! I pity you! ROFL!!

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2018, 11:32:28 PM »
LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLL, the cockroach can't stand a change against this king. (^^)smile

Telkar!    STILL laughing @ you!    5 minutes ago
Date: 2018-01-01 23:25:14 UTC
ROFL!!

birthmark-ant