contact
January 22, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

Author Topic: Afraid?  (Read 840 times)

Offline Devious1

• View Profile
Afraid?
« on: September 17, 2015, 08:13:33 PM »
All the top alliances like to talk smack about Nemesis but none of them will go to war with us.
Let all the alliances know that we are here and ready.

Be the best or keep quiet and stay out of the way. It seems that when it comes down to it, they can talk the talk but not walk the walk..

Yeah run your mouths on lucky hits.. one ship is just that.. one ship.. the rest of us are still here.. Nemesis is here and waiting.

No P mode.. No resource drops.. unless of course you try to hide in P mode for 7 days at the end of a war.. OH YEAH  ;D .. NO P MODE.. willing and able.. I can see that the real teams will stand up and all the talkers will once again BOW DOWN to their true kings their NEMESIS

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
Re: Afraid?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 11:48:48 PM »
Winning a war isn't the onyl way to prove someone's superiority. If you are, hit their fleets and take their ships away. Simple.

Offline Devious1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 12:22:56 AM »
You are RIGHT!! After taking their hephs (10 and counting now), and over 23M thans (too many Thans to truly keep track of.. I DID try at first) in a hit for 4.5B in DSP for the LATEST one (which THEY posted in the Battle Reports themselves.. I don't brag like that..seriously) and for over a year taking the fleets and getting MY DSP up to #26 from mostly the top 5 alliances they STILL won't go to war with us.. but when they hit OTHER members they will BRAG and BRAG and BRAG, if you ever notice all the big named players with all the names of players that they have gotten.. you NEVER have seen my name on their lists.. I wonder why?!! They are afraid to confront their NEMESIS, the thorn in their side? will they bleed too much to continue?

All I ask is to do what you are supposed to do in a WAR GAME.. GO TO WAR!! Is that too much to ask for?.. I have even gone against my OWN code of Honor and posted in the forum which if you see my record this is now my 2nd post for I stay out of chatting. I do not like to talk, actions speak louder than words but when the enemies hide in fear of you, sometimes you HAVE TO CALL THEM OUT..

Offline Immortal Tech N9ne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 08:40:14 AM »
You are RIGHT!! After taking their hephs (10 and counting now), and over 23M thans (too many Thans to truly keep track of.. I DID try at first) in a hit for 4.5B in DSP for the LATEST one (which THEY posted in the Battle Reports themselves.. I don't brag like that..seriously) and for over a year taking the fleets and getting MY DSP up to #26 from mostly the top 5 alliances they STILL won't go to war with us.. but when they hit OTHER members they will BRAG and BRAG and BRAG, if you ever notice all the big named players with all the names of players that they have gotten.. you NEVER have seen my name on their lists.. I wonder why?!! They are afraid to confront their NEMESIS, the thorn in their side? will they bleed too much to continue?

All I ask is to do what you are supposed to do in a WAR GAME.. GO TO WAR!! Is that too much to ask for?.. I have even gone against my OWN code of Honor and posted in the forum which if you see my record this is now my 2nd post for I stay out of chatting. I do not like to talk, actions speak louder than words but when the enemies hide in fear of you, sometimes you HAVE TO CALL THEM OUT..

+1

Winning a war isn't the onyl way to prove someone's superiority. If you are, hit their fleets and take their ships away. Simple.

so by that logic Ironshadow is superior to you?

+1
together we are a powerful force as one mind body and soul let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us because of the beliefs we hold and with this love combined with our strength we ward off pain and stress technician I am wholeheartedly in life and in death

11/30/15

4    Grand Admiral Twisted Insane T9‎    INQ    116,289,801,391

my victims MUHAHAA
SpartanBlob [BYOB] 3,400,560,000 DSP
Bad Monkey [TRQ] 24,941,965,860 DSP.
The Undertaker-[D12] 8,190,887,465
The machine-[FF]-14,922,637,738
Anomander-[TRQ] 2,608,073,370 DSP
Commander Ratpick-[No alliance] 1,408,295,575 DSP
Sardaukar-[BYOB] 2,865,823,634 DSP
Galvatron-[TRQ] 51,124,601,264
Firmwisdom- [SS] 1,210,754,693 DSP
Painbringer-[BYOB] 782,746,870 DSP
King Godzilla [SS]-294,796,422 DSP

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2015, 12:01:36 PM »
and you are?

Offline Devious1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 12:45:45 PM »
If you are asking ME.. I am the Leader of NEMESIS in Nova

Offline Devious1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2015, 12:48:36 PM »
Tech nine.. Maybe you should come join us in Nemesis and face off against your good ol' pal again in T1.. Like I have said to all other alliances which have yet to step up.. We are here and WAITING.. But I see.. it IS lonely at the TOP..  :o

Offline Loki.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 07:33:12 PM »
We are not afraid.  Dec 1st is coming quickly.  War will be fun and costly to the Nemesis Alliance.

All your souls will be in Valhalla.
Asgard shall be Mine.  You will worship me or suffer.

Offline Damn Haggis

• Live Long and Prosper, you deserve it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2015, 09:36:38 AM »
 ;) Looking forward to the battles to come!  Huzzah!

birthmark-ant