contact
October 19, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

Author Topic: Tournament Scoreboard - Round 2  (Read 3910 times)

Offline idanthyrsus

• View Profile
Re: Tournament Scoreboard - Round 2
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 12:02:16 PM »
We are not bitter Idan, if thats the way you guys want to be remebered thats your choice.  At least i got to smash Wgw once again before i left on one of the days he was out of p mode. I have no regrets and i have enjoyed these past 8yrs. Hell i even met my wife here in sfco and i have 2 wonderful kids with her so its not all doom and gloom..  DZ throw the game and thats not in question. good luck in the JV. I move on to better things, like i said i wish you all the best in what ever makes you happy..

Dead Zone didn't throw the game.  For the record, here are our point scoring hits (I think):

Kaglee1701 (attack) [Idanthyrus] 2600*
Admiral T-Wayne (Ninja) [Crazy Ivan] 500
Dead Zone (Ninja) [Idanthyrsus] 1750*
Dead Zone (Ninja) [Crazy Ivan] 1750*
Commander Spazzy / Dead Zone (Ninja) [Crazy Ivan] 500
Stevo 1280 (attack) [Crazy Ivan] 2600*
Daddy Rabbit (attack) [Crazy Ivan] 7500*
Dead Zone (attack) [Commander Imad] 5000

An asterisk denotes a war winner.  The fact is that COLD only really had Dead Zone and Spazzy active, so that was where we were going to get points from.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2017, 01:09:47 PM »
Your also missing the other attack from ivan on dz.
This was all done within last hour.
While both pilgrims and cold left based ons new war requests sat idle for the rest of the day.
Heres another fact. Imad was in p mode all tourny then comes out last hour to get a wonder hit on dz.
The same dz that was never able to be hit all tourny.
The same dz that used p mode but forgot to in last hour and went to church to leave his ships to be hit.
Anyway moving on the games finished now.
Enjoy your life.

Offline Rayman of HV

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2017, 02:44:51 PM »
ALLIANCE SCORE BOARD
Round 2 - FINAL
  • Pilgrims        29,700
  • Based On     19,650
  • COLD           16,750
  • HOD             6,750
NOTES
  • COLD had 2 Successful Attack (both War winning) against BASED ON & PILGRIMS - 15,000
  • PILGRIMS had 3 Successful Attacks (2 War winning) against BASED ON & COLD - 20,000

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2017, 03:52:55 PM »
I am in no way bitter. I got it fair and square. I was trying to get both of Ivans fleets. but only got the secondone. Missed first by 2 seconds. Well Done Ivan. Dead Zone got me too. Forgot i had carms on the moon ... seen attack coming in but failed to check as i was dealing with ivan

Offline Commander imad

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2017, 05:05:36 PM »
My heph landed every night to hunt.  I lost a war when Spazzy lifted and I lost a ton of ships hitting the defenses . I never saw you out of p mode once , I looked so I could hunt you.  I even tried to after Black Cav . Cold also landed a war winner vs us . And my understanding is that it was Based On who wouldnt accept . My primary target was Rabbit , DZ was secondary.  So stop talking shit , you just look stupid Kevin.
Leader of the Pilgrims of the Blacksun
Keepers of the Light
And the universes last hope vs the darkness

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2017, 05:15:48 PM »
For Kevin it is not just a look. The outside mirrors the inside.

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2017, 06:03:22 PM »
My heph landed every night to hunt.  I lost a war when Spazzy lifted and I lost a ton of ships hitting the defenses . I never saw you out of p mode once , I looked so I could hunt you.  I even tried to after Black Cav . Cold also landed a war winner vs us . And my understanding is that it was Based On who wouldnt accept . My primary target was Rabbit , DZ was secondary.  So stop talking shit , you just look stupid Kevin.

Funny Imad ... you never came near me ! Maybe I woulda ninja'd you too who knows :)

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2017, 07:00:03 PM »
Funny imad cause ivan seen me out quite alot.
Im in your system and know for a fact you never came out all tourny.
And according to muppet bum licker widge aches, i look stupid just ignoring his constant berrating of me and based on.
Not bovered about a dead game now im also retiring.
Theres only 2 people in your alliance i have respect for.
Rayman and crazy ivan.
Ivans a cracking player and 1 of the best i come up against. Ps. I still got the better of him lol.
But serious apart from shinzon that guys 1 hell of a player.
He was a pleasure to dual against. Very clever and skillful.
I publicaly tip my hat to that guy.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2017, 07:19:24 PM »
Just gonna leave this here. His excuse is he sent dions a full galaxy for ore. Even tho loads is near his g8 planet.
He also says he had no hydro to move it so had to let them get smashed. He also forgot he had a warpgate. And moved his ships off his planet for this folks.
ead Zone   re:   about 18 hours ago
To: Daddy Rabbit
Date: 2017-11-19 23:22:36 UTC
nope, last night I sent a harvest to g9 from g8 from my moon, 14 quin ore and crystal in g8 on the moon, lots of dios but only 10 mil hydro...my fleet returned 12 minutes after his attack to my planet, not enough time to get hydro up there and the only other player in my alliance who can gift me, jean barberg's fleet doesn't return until after the war so no way to have got me hydro for that. Ivan and Imad got me good

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2017, 07:22:41 PM »
Oh yeah and spazzys hephs sat in 8:201near him still and he forgot he was in cold.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2017, 07:27:53 PM »
But the biggest mystery is which 1 changed the gametime stamp on the battle report and why?
Come on who did it?
Was it imad? Or was it dead zone?
To: Captain Theodore, Rayman of HV, Admiral T-Wayne
Date: 2017-11-19 21:53:47 UTC
Battle Report for John 3:16 ‎‎[18:253:6m] 3 minutes ago
To: Dead Zone
Date: 2017-11-19 21:48:49 UTC
In the attack from Rolling Madness ‎‎‎‎[18:250:10] on John 3:16 ‎‎‎‎[18:253:6m]:

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2017, 07:32:35 PM »
And heres why he apparently did it.
To: Rayman of HV, Admiral T-Wayne, Captain Theodore
Date: 2017-11-19 16:18:53 UTC
The reason I am upset is that if Theo would have accepted my requests my attacks would have put COLd into 1st or at least a close second place within reach of winning

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2017, 07:41:39 PM »
Also the 2nd attack has time stamp descrepencys.

To: Rayman of HV, Captain Theodore, Admiral T-Wayne
Date: 2017-11-19 22:22:26 UTC
ΡίιģŕΞщş Ŏ Ŧħę ΒĻΔΚ ŲŊ has won the war! 1 minute ago
To: Dead Zone
Date: 2017-11-19 22:20:43 UTC
ΡίιģŕΞщş Ŏ Ŧħę ΒĻΔΚ ŲŊ has triumphed over Coalition of legendary destroyers. The war is over. Normal peace-time rules of conduct have been re-instated.

Our only conclusion as this happened twice with 2 different players is that it has to be dead zone messing with the time stamps to cover his tracks as theres other messages before the hits so makes it look like hes just missed them both by 3 mins each time. When in fact he was actualy online watching himself get hit. And only left just enough ships to do the job both times. Even thou he apparently fleetsaved all his athena and hades. He left just enough of his possies there.

Offline Commander imad

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2017, 07:51:20 PM »
Hey Rabbit your alliance just posted my heph was in 18:250 , right next to you and Black Cav.  You were red when I sent my help there but Ivan had already won the war with his hit on you.  I have hit you before , your rank means nothing to me. So again my point was proved . And my hit landed well before the tournament ended.  And yes with my schedule running 2 companies I only hunted a hour or 2 each night . Even forgot to hit p twice , Shinzon came within 7 minutes of hitting me and the other time I lucked out.  Anyway I only came back for this last tourny.  I am officially done this week.  Been a fun 9 years , but time to move on . This is my last post on this forum.  I am done and dont care anymore. 
Good luck to all of you in real life , wish you all the best.
Leader of the Pilgrims of the Blacksun
Keepers of the Light
And the universes last hope vs the darkness

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2017, 08:13:25 PM »
Amen to that imad. All the best in your real life.
Ps. Its only a game pal.

birthmark-ant