contact
January 22, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

Author Topic: Devastatng Attack by Raistlin5 on Telkar  (Read 840 times)

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
Re: Devastatng Attack by Raistlin5 on Telkar
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2017, 02:54:41 PM »
And telkar when he was alive never understood that he never got under our skin and never mad us mad bacause unlike him we understood that this was a game....but he was a bitter lowlife of a scum feeder that always thought he was superior but if he did get to read our old pirate board he would have saw what we thought of him before he died which was a poor deminted soul that was going to hell for being the way he was lol....hes down there burning now rolling in the flames saying no no no this is not the way it was suppose to be.....poor old Bryan bahahahahahaha

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2017, 03:30:29 PM »
your intelligence is at the same low quality as your English.....almost non existent.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2017, 05:10:03 PM »
was a poor deminted soul that was going to hell for being the way he was lol....hes down there burning now rolling in the flames saying no no no this is not the way it was suppose to be.....poor old Bryan bahahahahahaha

Now THIS is the R5 I know...and you sent many nasty nasty PM's to my grandson saying the same thing.
I am still alive, I have a great and wonderful relationship with God....it is YOU, as you have said, that is the demented, evil, nasty and bitter person. 

And yes, I did enrage the pirate alliance, and I did read the boards, so I read the tirade Moab in particular, and his ANGRY and BITTER pm's to me.   

R5, I bet you are being treated by an entire corp of mental health professionals, your delusions and dementia are far advanced...I pity you.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2017, 07:15:42 PM »
...And its funny by your Facebook account you died two years ago soon after you quit the game...so now there is a poor imitation of bill

another lie...what FACE book account did you look at that said I was dead, and Who is Bill?
If you are not lieing, and you claimed to me in pm that we were buddied on FB, and that you knew where I live, and who my friends are....so....
1> where do I live,
2> link to the FB account that you were buddied with
3> screen shot of the FB saying I m dead.....

You can NOT answer any of those challenges because they are all lies,
But then, EVERYTHING you say are lies.....

:o

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2017, 07:17:05 PM »
And bill the impostor messages me again...Liar liar bill Impostor

and who is  bill?  which you are referring to with your planet names in 1.305. which IS a rules violation, if in fact there is an actual person to who you refer

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2017, 07:18:07 PM »
And bill the impostor messages me again...Liar liar bill Impostor

who is Bill, since you claim you know my name...what is it?>
You sir, are the liar.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2017, 07:20:05 PM »
The cockroach ghost Telkar continues to talk. (^^)smile  Bring all of your accounts to any of my systems and lets see if you can do something all together with your so called friend multi accounts and do any sort of damage to any of my planets. (^^)smile  Of course you won't dear as you've lost most of your battleships once.  It's only normal that cockroaches keep on hiding in their crack den and come out in the night to seek for some of the crumbs found on the floors around them. (^^)smile

yet more lies, we have attacked you planets, and I never lost all my battle ships,
If there is a cockroach, it is you...do you ever move your Heph out of that base you have in g5 ?

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2017, 07:23:24 PM »
Thought that was a pretty decent hit. Lol

wtg Richard...perhaps the only humorous post in the thread, unless one considers all the lies by R5 and Hellcreep funny.

I confess, I too, thought the attack was pretty amusing.....1 Zag and no res.... :)

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2017, 07:25:40 PM »
Ok, riddle me this.....If I am an imposter...why do I know the password to the forums account....lets see if you brainiac's can explain that.    ::)

and none of you have taken this up, IF I am the imposter as several claim, how am I able to use my forum login, 2 years after I 'died'  ( Not!) 

You are shaming and embarrassing your selves with you ludicrous claims and obvious lies.

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2017, 09:37:05 PM »
Why is the cockroach Talkar even posting here? lol  Didn't he announce he will never post here again? LOL

I will not explain the logic of our tactics, but they accomplished exactly what was intended.

anyway, you can respond any way you want.
I don't care anymore
Everything I have stated is true.
I will never see your responses.
I will never post here again.
And I will block PM's from every Pirate and DBD member.
I simply do not care what you think.

tata!    ;D

by Telkar the cockroach

Offline Darth Sparkus

• "I find your lack of cookies disturbing."
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2017, 11:57:36 PM »
! can assure you that I alone am Darth Sparkus. Check out my posts, they are X1, X2 and Eradeon 3 and one lone post in Nova 2. I lead G.U.N in both X1 and X2 and I am ANH-TSW in E3. My profile clearly states where I live. Check it out.
You make the claim I am not who I say I am, Prove it.

As Always, I remain.
Darth Sparkus

PM me
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 01:48:36 AM by Darth Sparkus »

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2017, 02:54:29 AM »
What ever cockroach Telker! (^^)smile

! can assure you that I alone am Darth Sparkus. Check out my posts, they are X1, X2 and Eradeon 3 and one lone post in Nova 2. I lead G.U.N in both X1 and X2 and I am ANH-TSW in E3. My profile clearly states where I live. Check it out.
You make the claim I am not who I say I am, Prove it.

As Always, I remain.
Darth Sparkus

PM me

Offline Darth Sparkus

• "I find your lack of cookies disturbing."
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2017, 03:39:16 AM »
HellraZer, Put up or shut up.
I have been a member of this forum for 2 years longer than Telkar.
I am the Original.
Prove me as a cheat or shut up about it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:46:58 AM by Darth Sparkus »

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2017, 05:19:28 AM »
Spark. he cant help him self... the mentally diseased BELIEVE their delusions. 

I have seen strong indications that every one in OBK may well be played by the same person.  They play similar time frames, similar tactics, many similarities. While this is NOT PROOF, it is indications. 

I have also found in life, that often the accusations people make about others say MORE about the accuser, than the accused.  Based on that psychologically sound observation, then Hellipunk is likely a multi accounter himself.
>shrug< I really don't care  he will be ground under our boots, and til he begs for mercy

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2017, 09:35:35 PM »
Cockroach Telkar, don't you get tired switching accounts back and forth just to make it look as your not multi accounting? lol

Sir
IF you or anyone has any PROOF , then send it to BFG...until then shutup and cease your slander. 
You cant, can you?
To accuse is easy, to prove is difficult, and in this case impossible.

it is every bit easy to accuse you of cheating, but it is simply not worth my time to even TRY to prove it. I really do not care what you do, If I am a cockroach, then you are a flea....a pimple on the butt of the Universe.

AND yes! I have attacked you, and will continue to attack, and sooner of later your fleets will be wiped.

birthmark-ant