contact
January 23, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Author Topic: Devastatng Attack by Raistlin5 on Telkar  (Read 852 times)

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
Re: Devastatng Attack by Raistlin5 on Telkar
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2017, 05:24:02 AM »
I just think its now comes naturally to "TelkarOmnusMadScotDefiant1NimrodJulieusUlysseesPromKapanoElChupMaudLucky"   that she keeps repeating the same post in multiple threads. 

She forgot to log out and repost under another account name.

I had'nt thought about that but you may be right about it.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2017, 10:56:54 AM »
no. because The Yellow Bellied OBK Pole cat had posted related crap in multiple  different threads. I posted that update in EACH thread the polecat had posted his lies.

I have only 1 account.....1

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2017, 02:12:39 PM »
I just think its now comes naturally to "TelkarOmnusMadScotDefiant1NimrodJulieusUlysseesPromKapanoElChupMaudLucky"   that she keeps repeating the same post in multiple threads. 

She forgot to log out and repost under another account name.

you used SHE as an insult....misogyny much?
The OBK polecat is so embarrassed  by the Suspension he is using one of his other many accounts to dispute.

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2017, 07:45:38 AM »
Phew, had a good suspension break, thanks much cockroach Telkar, free 24 hours break without a pmode ever used.  Think this is a good way for others to take a break too.  Stomp on the cockroaches and get suspended for a liar crying out laud to his....  "Jason, can you suspend the hero for attacking me with Zeus'?  They where so SCARY, I pissed in my pants!" LOL LOL LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLL

Guess who's back nah nah nah, the roach killer, nah nah nah guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back nah nah nah nah nah nah.

Jesus, now I have to respond to 5 more message boards just to get the cockroaches attention. LOL

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2017, 09:51:41 PM »
So since Fake teklar has not answer my question that I asked last week to prove he/she was the real teklar I say now like I said before he is a inpostor

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2017, 04:22:38 AM »
So since Fake teklar has not answer my question that I asked last week to prove he/she was the real teklar I say now like I said before he is a inpostor

Pete and REPETE.......and I DID answer your question.   and there never was a TEKLAR....but you are the quintessential bone head.....

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2017, 07:18:58 AM »
Wait, is he trying to say he is Telkar and not the cockroach?