Author Topic: Reasonable suggestions for a new uni...  (Read 963 times)

Offline Grace

• View Profile
Reasonable suggestions for a new uni...
« on: February 02, 2021, 03:15:24 AM »
I love this game and I don't want to see it die. At the same time I understand the manpower is no longer available for any drastic changes and new features so here is my suggestion for a new uni using features already established in previous unis.

Original speeds...

*mines at ex2 output
*no ships on npcs (plunder only)
*Include the thanatos (just this one new ship for farming npcs)
*Include eradeon (5%)
*name it eradeon4

Personally I think a uni with these features would suit all types of players without anyone feeling taxed or left out. Farmers can farm with thans, builders can build with mines and hunters can hunt with all 3 having the tools available to meet their needs.

Please consider it and please try to find the time to put it together. I know you are busy, bfg... But please please please...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 04:36:03 AM by Grace »

Offline Captain saltywaters1

• View Profile
Re: Reasonable suggestions for a new uni...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 11:49:21 PM »
Wouldn’t mind seeing mines bumped up a bit more.   X2 speeds would be suitable as well.  Maybe starting out with a 320 field planet.  I like the idea of keeping npcs without ships   I also wouldn’t mind not having moons.    But I think the basis is a good generality of a good uni.    Would also like to see BFG do some advertising to bring in new players.   BFG seems content on new unis having only 250 players. 

Offline Grace

• View Profile
Re: Reasonable suggestions for a new uni...
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 08:40:39 PM »
I like the idea of no moons... It brings back an old element of strategy - separate fleets spread out over different areas or one combined fleet with a limited target range... MACing used to be a fun part of the game :)