contact
July 21, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

Author Topic: Daddy Rabbit  (Read 377 times)

Offline Admiral_PFC

• View Profile
Daddy Rabbit
« on: December 10, 2017, 10:02:34 PM »
Most of you already know of Daddy Rabbits bad press attacking someone from his alliance.

Iím here to point out another crappy thing he did.

Last year I took back my old account that I had given his wife. A few weeks back I noticed some messages were missing and also a reply to someone that I didnít send. I then saw a bunch of ships being built I didnít want. I went to BFG and said someone is using my account even after multiple password resets. They asked to verify the Facebook association and my account didnít show up. This means the previous owners of the account were using the Facebook backdoor to access the account. I messaged DR and called him out on this and he lied about it of course. Kept blaming hackers.

Malcom Ellis stop being yourself for once in your life and admit what you did!!

And to top it off I was trying to correct the Facebook issue and DR had his wife move the Facebook association to yet another account which deleted me from the game.

Iím sure nothing will come of this and DR will continue to play like a d-bag.

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
Re: Daddy Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 02:35:05 AM »
ok.
 First of all the account was not yours. It belonged to my wife and she wasn't playing at the time so I let you use it. It was supposed to stay at Anvil, but nope ... you went through 2 or 3 alliances. To top it off, my wife had one planet with 21 Droids on it. Last I looked in on the account, there were no droinds which means you abandoned the planet with them on it, cause apparantly your not smart enough to transport them out using a Charon.
 Second, the account was worse off than when i gave it to you meaning of course you got hit at some point.
 Thirdly, My Wife, now has control of Daddy Rabbit account. I have another account now.bWhen I transferred the account to her, I did it properly, and the DR account is now hooked to her facebook.
 Fourthly, if you had nothing to hide on here , why on earth did you change your account name like 3 or 4 times ? At least your father had some Morals. Run and play kiddie

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 03:05:53 AM »
"And to top it off I was trying to correct the Facebook issue and DR had his wife move the Facebook association to yet another account which deleted me from the game."

The account was removed by BFG not moved the association.
And you might want to be careful about what your blaming people for. I know for a fact you took over your fathers account. Then there was your account " Admiral PFC " Then you were using my wifes account. That means your multi accounting which can get you barred from the game

Offline Admiral_PFC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 03:22:44 AM »
There you go spinning things around to make you look all shiny. Get over yourself a$$ clown. You were not letting me use an account that I took back. I asked if I could have it back since she never played it not to mention let it go inactive and get ships taken out. You are just sore that I called you out a few months back on these same forums and decided to be the same cheating SOB you always have been and take advantage of a situation instead of just saying hey I can see your account you might want to fix that.

Also I never used multiple accounts. When I took dads account I gave your wife mine. How im the hell does that translate using multiple accounts. Go check your meds. When I gave up dads account I asked for my old one back. Again that day want translate to using multiple accounts.

Now you using yours and Black Cav at the same time is multi accounting. Thatís what will get you banned.

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 04:23:55 AM »
ok now you are getting in way over your head. Black Cav is a good friend of mine and we live nowhere nears each other. I have not now nor ever touched his account. The fact you said this on here is being reported because that will get you banned.

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 04:27:48 AM »
FYI PFC ... you have now been reported to BFG for a false accusation. I know my husband might not have a good rep on here, but that has nothing to do with me or this account

Offline Admiral_PFC

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 11:39:48 AM »
Really? You think you need to be in the presence of someone to use their account? Wow

Report me. Thatís what cowards do.

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 05:51:13 PM »
And now you have another " new " account

birthmark-ant