contact
September 22, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

Author Topic: JV4 stories and tales  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Bulgarian Teal

• View Profile
Re: JV4 stories and tales
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2018, 02:09:27 PM »
KAOR ML1 or Flinx.

I regret that Tars Tarkas, Woola, and myself were not available for your visit.  We had been called elsewhere on a mission for the lovely Dejah Thoris.

It is good to see you visiting about. Although, I might recommend better traveling companions than the Warhoons. I do believe had you visited my "tumbleweeds ", you'd find Thark metal worthy. Maybe not invincible,  but never running from battle.

Yes, this tournament does have different rules,  but we all new them from the start. Yes, I  guess they have been made for those of us with smaller tribes, like my Tharks. While small in number,  you will see that they do not lack the heart.

We are only halfway through the last round. When it's over,  you will be able to find my colonies easy enough. They won't move. At that Time, feel free to make donations and I will grow my little tribe of Tharks up to a size you'll find more than worthy.  If you want in sooner, feel free to leave some ships or some OCH lying around. Then, you'll have your invitation to dance.

FOR DEJAH THORIS AND BARSOOM!

Offline Bulgarian Teal

• View Profile
Re: JV4 stories and tales
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2018, 02:26:49 PM »
Just listen for the strains of ZZ Top's "La Grange"

birthmark-ant