contact
September 22, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

Author Topic: Message to Players  (Read 886 times)

Offline Stina Starr

• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hodgsonsurvivor
    • View Profile
Message to Players
« on: April 09, 2018, 09:53:00 AM »
Hmmm...

I keep receiving messages from a player in HOD. The messages make little to no sense. All I get from it is that you've spent a great deal of time fantasizing about me.

This is a WAR GAME. Stop sending me messages that I don't understand. I don't know you. Send your ships instead. I do not care to understand your messages. I don't care about rank. I don't care about fleet size. I don't care who you know. Come with your ships. I left EVERYTHING out for you last night ALL NIGHT and ALL DAY. But all I got was messages. For as long as you've been watching me, I'm sure you could have developed a plan of attack...if not, you're spending too much time in the message section of the game.

And if you know me, you know I don't respect ANYTHING from a P Flag flying, lip boxing, poorly educated, talking-too-much, D*** rider. You are so lucky I ain't trying to be suspended.

So...if you're thinking of sending me in game messages that don't include trade requests, genuine questions, or a compliment or does include all of your thoughts for the days, weeks, months, or years that you've been watching me or my account...save that ish for your message boards and other players. I ain't the one.

Happy hunting fellow Commanders. I do enjoy my engagements with some of you. Please know it's not personal!

P.S. - If you're on my buddy list and probing me, please know that every probe makes me trust you a little less and there is no need to sit on my buddy list if you plan to attack me. And if you're assisting in my attacks against me, same thing. Go ahead and remove yourself. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR REASONS ARE.

Offline Trump

• View Profile
Re: Message to Players
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 11:44:24 AM »
I totaly agree with you.. No-one agrees more then me, believe me...

By the way, what are you wearing tonight?

Offline Stina Starr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 01:46:52 PM »
 ???

Offline Stina Starr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 02:44:54 AM »
Just an update: I blocked this player. He probed me. I sent a baby fleet to destroy a small batch of carms...nothing serious...I unblocked this player so I could see if he would have anything to say...turns out he had sent several messages while he was blocked. Each one more comical than the last. Instead of sending a message, he figured out how to launch an attack (finally)...which was met with my defense. Why did I do that?? I received several more messages...each funny but still making little sense.

Justice and I got a good chuckle from it. My alliance mates were tickled. I'm not going to respond to threats and questions about my game play, so you can stop asking. And, just to let you know, p mode is for...well...I won't be doing that or the other thing you suggested, so if you wanna remove me from the game, have fun with that. I'm sure we'll enjoy hunting you as well.

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 01:24:12 PM »
It sounds like Kevin picked up another account. Sorry you are experienceing that Stina. Block and ignore, Kevin is only a keyboard warrior.

Offline Stina Starr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 02:48:10 AM »
In all the time I've been playing, I don't think I've experienced this. I have no idea who this person is or why they all of a sudden feel like talking to me. Lol I rarely talk to anyone these days so it's just weird.

But winning 2 battles out of it provided a wee bit of fun. If nothing else, the harassment was worth that much.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 09:54:27 PM »
It sounds like Kevin picked up another account. Sorry you are experienceing that Stina. Block and ignore, Kevin is only a keyboard warrior.

Wedge you sound act and look a knob. Infact you are a total knob. Thats why i moved next to you in the new uni and told you i was smashing you up. Then you sent me a message bk crying like little girl and stopped building to stay in newbie protection. Shame you not playing in original or i would unretire and come out to batter you silly. You are a crap player thats why you keep bitching. I must of smashed you in bad for you to keep waffling on years later.

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 06:18:17 PM »
I only play in one universe, the original one. Kevin has lost what little mind he had. He poses no threat and is best ignored.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 07:57:54 PM »
Tell me where you are hiding then you little turd and i will come out and batter you again.
That is if you are brave enough.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2018, 12:54:53 AM »
Thought not now shut up.
You obviously met me in game because you clearly know to hide

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2018, 05:26:01 AM »
Stina thank you for the good memories, you will be missed. Enjoy retirement :)

birthmark-ant