Author Topic: Clarification  (Read 3216 times)

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
Re: Clarification
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 06:23:10 PM »
Brian -  tell you what, I invite every player in Tournament to comment.

Is BC a skilled player yes / no.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
T

I obviously am if I were top 5 prior to receiving Bodlins account. I abviously am if I was the first to pass Commander C in DSP despite him being many times larger than I (5 or 6 times larger if memory serves me correctly). I obviously am if I've grown Bodlin's DSP by 50% in less than a week.

People who don't play with me will say no because A. I've probably taken them out. B. I'm Empire and they hate Empire. C. Because nobody wants to inflate my ego (so they think) by saying so, and D. Because I'm not popular with the community because I love to troll the heck out of people.

However, whether the community thinks I am a skilled player or not, doesn't take away from the fact that every universe I've ever played with a serious affection, I've been at the top or near the top in DSP or in Overall, without having to spend a billion dollars to get there.

So here's to you buddy! :)
Profit=Growth=Advancement=Good

Grace

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 06:24:33 PM »
Brian -  tell you what, I invite every player in Tournament to comment.

Is BC a skilled player yes / no.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
T

Loye, don't make it personal or you will tick him off and the the topic will end up locked. I am waiting for Matt's take on this.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 06:26:29 PM by Grace »

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 06:55:25 PM »
skills don't even come into account.
it is are you retarded vs do you have an interest/and or time to invest into the game.

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 06:56:06 PM »
Loye, don't make it personal or you will tick him off and the the topic will end up locked. I am waiting for Matt's take on this.

Intent matters, I hope that Matt decides to start moderating without bias and suspends you for your personal attack on me.

:D

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2013, 06:57:34 PM »
skills don't even come into account.
it is are you retarded vs do you have an interest/and or time to invest into the game.

That isn't even remotely true. There are those of us who have actually developed tactics in this game for hunting, stalking, and distracting active players.

That, in and of itself, is skillful.

Grace

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2013, 07:07:13 PM »
Intent matters, I hope that Matt decides to start moderating without bias and suspends you for your personal attack on me.

:D

matters what? that your rule violation was intentional and mine wasn't?

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2013, 07:13:26 PM »
If you believe a player has violated the game rules, the appropriate course of action is to submit a ticket. Accusations of cheating on the forum are not permitted.

We'll look at each individual situation on a case by case basis and apply the rules accordingly. Therefore, players participating in pre-planned attacks described in the first post should be warned that they are likely to end up violating the DSP or pushing rules.

Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook