Author Topic: The gauntlet has been thrown down.....revisit this thread on Dec 31 2018  (Read 15335 times)

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Again, just stop cheating and you will be in better shoes Telkaroach. LOL LOL LLLLOOOOOLLLLL

again, you explained NADA. Are you capable of backing up any of your spurious claims? or are you simply a hatefilled buffoon who lies at every chance?

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
9,223,372,036,854,775,807 is the code limit for anything in the game all of DBD has know this for years<DQA also has know this as well you can ask anyone in these alliances  and they will tell you that. As a Leader of a supposed greatest alliance ever created you should also have know this for years

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
Indeed that is the max amount u can have of each ship and defence per moon/planet/hephasteus anyone trying to build further than that would be just wasting resources and time and with respect to all new hope the greatest alliance ever created? I find that hard to believe lol if they were they would be #1 would they not?

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
I never made that claim. 
But the liars who exaggerate everything say it.

But then, when a person lies as much as R5/Hellrazr does, what do you expect?

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
READ...you do see the supposed greatest alliance ever there dont you...thats called sarcasm

As a Leader of a supposed greatest alliance ever created you should also have know this for years

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
READ...you do see the supposed greatest alliance ever there dont you...thats called sarcasm

As a Leader of a supposed greatest alliance ever created you should also have know this for years

Are you FINALLY confessing your LIES and admitting I AM, in FACT, the original Telkar?    I have never called or even thought of us as the greatest ever. those are YOUR words, not mine!  IF YOU want to cal us that, that is YOUR prerogative.  I have only predicted that by years end things will look different, and by the end of this Uni, we WILL score higher than the once GREAT DBD, who is now being led by one of the worst leaders ever.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
btw, I have had people who report to me ( spies you could say) in all of the top 10 alliances, and no one has ever described a alliance discussion of this cap, in their forums.  So I dispute EVERYONE knows.

Much to my chagrin, I admit I was ignorant of that limit, until recently.  Sad, because I build many many many ships that simply disappeared, and that was NEVER my intention.   

However NOW I will NOT make that mistake again, and will become MUCH more dangerous to you, as I WILL have the ships and WILL use them to your detriment. 

THAT TOO is a promise. 

STILL laughing at you!

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Little one, you re the liar. every time you communicate, it is lies and false statements.   

My spy in OBK reveals that you lie there too, repeatedly.

why not bring your mini heph down to G1, so I can show you a REAL heph, bring your mini fleet too.   

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
You know where my heph and fleets are all at anytime u  want to attack a player of rank...or do you just attack players a 100 ranks below you....as JC and HOD always did hmmm makes me think your one of those idiots

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
and you know where mine are, as you probe me 5 to 10 tmes a day, but you NEVER ATTACK....
What was that you were saying about your self? but recently you attacked my buddies, much smaller fleets than mine, in the same system. 

And you taunted Harby mercilessly.

The think about you that cracks me up, is every criticism you level, is something YOU have recently done. 

facts Maam, nothing but the facts.    They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and you are constantly telling people in ANH you are doing what you do because I did it to you.   ROFL!!!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 10:13:16 PM by TELKAR »

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Again, just stop cheating and you will be in better shoes Telkaroach. LOL LOL LLLLOOOOOLLLLL

Poor Hellpunk, SOL ( Same Old Lies)   

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
And Telkaroach loses and lies again. lol

You keep using the wrong name......it is H-E-L-L-R-A-Z-R   do try and get it right..... the roach is assumed in that name.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
see, every one is laughing at your misuse and abuse of the English language. Dictionary should be your best friend....IF you can read?

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
sorry no. a sane person, capable of reading and comprehending ENGLISH would understand the reference to not being able to block in forums,  indicates the FACT that if a player blocks someone in the GAME, it does NOT block them from seeing comments in the Forums. 

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
SOL!  ( SAME OLD LIES)