Author Topic: The gauntlet has been thrown down.....revisit this thread on Dec 31 2018  (Read 15340 times)

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Yup, you are certaintly a liar, indeed too good in lying. 😂  and on top of all canít spell English correctly.(^^)smile  but some day you may learn how to communicate in English instead of using broken Telkaroach language.  LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOOOLLLL

I speak and type English VASTLY better than you do. Perhaps it is your substandard English and communications skills that cause you to fail to comprehend. 

AND you are confused again, it is YOU that is the liar. Not me.   

You are repeating the SAME OLD LIES, SOL, they are YOURS,   

Name and prove even ONE lie, I challenge you, You can't!!! Because they are all YOUR lies, not mine.   
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:58:29 PM by TELKAR »

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
H-Punk,,,,have you stopped killing Neighborhood dogs?
Have you stopped beating your wife?
Have you stopped raping your kids?
Have you stopped pillaging the local Church?

See how easy it is to ACCUSE someone of nasty things.....
So far that is ALL you have done, is make accusations,

Proving the accusations is all that Matters, without PROOF, the allegations are just words, and likely lies. 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:59:28 PM by TELKAR »

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
The past 36 hours has been  interesting....

I attempted to attack Richard Offen in the early hours of Sunday over the weekend. I was primed to hit his planet in [1.305.5] and kill his main fleet there, including over 1 Quad Zeus.

This is during a time frame that R5 is offline, as well as Roffen  And Nanderson.

I messed up the timing, totally my fault, and had to recall the attack. Which is just as well, as it was landing 90 minutes  later than originally planned, and both R5, Roffen and Nanderson were all online

Within hours, Roffens Heph had landed on the Moon there,  and then activated a P-token.

Docking a DBD Heph s a rare occurrence. Normally the land nearby, and load and offload without docking. for the past 2-3 months, every time R5 or Roffen needed to load/offload, they simply had their mule account, Commander 2098674‎, aba a colony IN 1.305, they land, and when finished they have Commander 2098674‎ colonize the slot again.  And NOW Commander 2098674‎ is doing the same thing for  R5 in the UFP home system of {1:400:0]   

However towards the end, both the TTT and Andzulu hephs DOCKED, moved to the planet, and remained there, sometimes in V-mode, for several months.
the TTT account was sold to Aussie Pride, and the Zulu account was attacked by myself a few months ago, killing his Heph and fleet. during the Next 24 hours, both the R5 and Anzulu accounts were Suspended, at the same moment.  The original owner, Andre Vaudrin, of the Anzulu account,  confirmed to me in email he had quit playing almost a year before, and gave the account info to R5. 

Well, Zulu was never removed from Suspension, and was deleted from the game about 35 days later.

Well, today, Roffen has now gone to V-mode and has been REMOVED from DBD alliance.

Several conclusions are possible here, but I think My near miss may have frightened the R5 combine, the DSP alone would have jumped  me past R5 in the over all rank board.

I suspect R5 (but can not prove) has grown tired of running multiple accounts ( and they accuse me of running 15-30 accounts, all in the top 110, most in the top 60). I spend so much time and effort running my own account, I can not comprehend the idea of running several, much less the 15-30 I am supposed to be running. ( they must think I am God like in my abilities)

Anyway, I find this VERY VERY interesting. IT will be interesting to see what happens. I suspect a Andzulu style fade away and eventual deletion.

I am MOST surprised at the removal from DBD

And by the way, that brought us MUCH closer to the end of the year prediction coming true.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:12:37 PM by TELKAR »

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
lol, with my observations, I suspect that now, in 2 days, Roffen will come out of Vmode, rejoin DBD, and go perma V-mode again, UNLESS R5 has arranged the sale of the account, and it was V-moded and removed preliminary to transfer of $$$ and the new, non DBD owner taking over. 

Just guesses.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Hmm...   

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
Im not surprised at all hes been kicked out hes not been active for a while and if hes out their alliance long enough when they destroy his fleets it cant be called a retirement party if u know what i mean

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
In fact, Roffen has been running pretty much DAILY NPC attacks with R5. 
For many WEEKS both he and R5 were attacking with Zeus from the PLANETS, I was able to  oracle the attacks and time Dion fleets to scoop their DF.

Then R5 moved his fleet to the moon, but for weeks Roffen continued to attack from the planet.

Then starting about 2-3 weeks ago, Roffen would shuttle the Zeus to the moon, then they would attack. When the attack returned, he would shuttle the Zeus back to the planet. All that can be seen with Oracle.

I strongly suspect Roffen gave the account to R5 back about 4-5 months ago, and has not played it during that time, just like Andzulu quit and gave his account to R5. 

no proof, but many noted that their play times synced.

I attacked but R5 and Roffen many times, mostly for res and small or no DSP during the time frames that R5, has for years, not been online.  Rarely did either come on line and respond to attacks.  IF one was offline, both were off line.

While this evidence is suggestive, it proves nothing.  For example, many in the ANH group I play with most all live in Central, Mountain or Pacific Coast times, so we share closely play times. THAT has often been used as PROOF of multi accounting, but is simply a coincidence of similar play schedules.

In the same fashion, the R5-Roffen timing MIGHT simply be REAL LIFE play time syncs
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:05:06 PM by TELKAR »

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
R5 is american offen and anderson are british so timezones are different if they on at same time constantly.........

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
R5 is american offen and anderson are british so timezones are different if they on at same time constantly.........

Yes, that is supposed to be true.
However for close to a year, the Roffen and R5 play times synced almost perfectly. 

And now, for about a month, suddenly the Nanderson play times are syncing with them both, too. 

I watch and detect patterns, and CHANGES in patterns. Often it is the CHANGES that tell the most.  Like the Nanderson change in play patterns, style and verbal communications altering dramatically starting about a month ago,

The changes are definite, the meaning?  Hard to know, one can only guess. 

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
Pair of u are as bad as one another from what im observing in the multiple threads that these arguments have been in

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Not really arguing, just pointing out facts and truths of Telkaroach lying and multi-accounting.  Period. lol

Sir, the ONLY thing you have proven is that YOU are obsessed with me. I am your entire life and reason for existence.  The fantasy world of lies is sad, like a view into the mind of Hitler, and Charly Manson, delusional and filled with hatred. 

It is sad to watch the operation of such a diseased and delusional mind.

And to me, you are nothing more than the itch of a gnat bite.  I do not think about you at all, when I am not playing this game, and even then, only 5% of my game attention is on you. 

But I see a bunch of your posts have been removed again.
Hopefully this is the end of the insanity.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 10:34:13 AM by TELKAR »

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Pair of u are as bad as one another from what im observing in the multiple threads that these arguments have been in

I respond to his lies, false accusations and vitriol.  I do not initiate attacks, and I do not post PM's  from him or his crew. 
I feel I have the right to defend myself and my buddies I play with.
Sadly, the crap the worm pulls is detracting from the game.
Some of my friends have talked about quitting, because of the nastiness and lies, or R5 and Wormy.
I speak for all of us, they choose to NOT get involved in these forums because they have been allowed to become so negative. 

We all encourage Hellrazr to simply play the game, if he can.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Well, stop lying and play the game  Telkaroach! LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOOLLLL

Worm, follow your OWN advice, stop lying, and play the game. 
I do not lie. It is impossible to STOP something that you have not started.
No matter how many times YOU state that lie, it does not become true. 
As for playing the game, you have no clue. 

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
What a liar Telkaroach is.  Getting boring hearing of your lies daily. lol

No lies, none. But I have posted FACTUAL proof of YOUR lies!   
If your lips are moving, 99% probable it is more lies. 

and by the way, there is no such person as 'Telkaroach', so you are even lying about that. 
What is TRULY boring is your hate, and invective, with never any actual benefit to any one. 
No attack reports on other players,  probably because you lack the skill.

please just shut up until you have something worth while to say, THAT has not happened yet.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Stooooooopppppppp lyiiiiiinnnngggg Telkaraochhhhhhhhh.... LOL LOL LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

yawn