Author Topic: Someone made a boo boo  (Read 3990 times)

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
Re: Someone made a boo boo
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2019, 10:22:44 AM »
If his zeus had been replaced his points would gave gone back up its not gone up at all

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2019, 01:12:47 PM »
You are correct. ofcourse.   R5 s now a member of OBK....renamed Black Dog

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2019, 08:03:22 PM »
HellraZrYou guys are whiners... lol46 minutes ago

To: Thomas Riker

Date: 2019-01-21 19:14:40 UTC

Made a visit to the message board to see how the roach was reacting to the moves he sees taking place and sure enough with his assumption and lies trying his best to turn the table around from him being President Trump full of lies and hide his multi account play style. 

What is amazing of all, you yourself posting and cheating the lies up to lie even further. Just to let you know, I did receive the Zís back from BFG, but instantly rammed bits and pieces if them in to OBK family members as Iím retiring this boring game it turned out to be with bugs that BFG canít fix. Iím not leaving my Zís behind with the next player to take over HellraZrís account as that will be that players job to work on as I donít want to see that player, who most likely wonít have the skills I have, lose all of them officially to any farmers like you guys. 

Now putting this aside, I strongly suggest you bail out from supporting the roaches words of lies or you will be facing the new players who spend money like you do taking a look at DQA as well. You guys are not OBKís target at this stage and only one target of all, the lying roach playing in multi-accounts. Once the roach is taken apart Iím sure OBK overall will become farmers just like you guys are as I wonít any longer be here guiding OBK through the steps they need to take to squash higher ranking players. 

Enjoy the bug this HellraZr account faced as that is a gift of BFG to you guys and the after world of this king retired once again from this game.(^^)smile

Reply | Delete | Block

Is this or is it not even though none of it true an admission of a retirement party ie: pushing?

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2019, 09:38:20 PM »
LIES LIES and MORE lies.....
The only thing the Worm punk does worse is type a legible and coherent Message.
Cant Cure Stupid.  Worms are PROOF of that! 

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2019, 09:41:50 PM »
and of course, his admission that he was cheating by crashing his Zeus into other players of his own Alliance.....
THAT is a suspense worthy  cheat infraction of the rules.     
But then as we have been saying, the Worms are liars, cheaters, and brain dead...but hen they ARE worms. 

Offline The Black Corsair

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2019, 04:44:57 PM »
He can crash his Zeus into any player, even an alliance mate, as long as that player has lower RSP.  No cheating there at all.  His insistence that it was a bug that caused him to lose his Zeus is just nuts.  There is no such bug, or it would have been discovered a long time ago and posted in the forum.  His lying about that puts all his other statements into suspicion, at least for me.  If you can't be honest about a simple mistake how can we trust him to be honest on other topics? 

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2019, 05:09:36 AM »
You are mistaken sir. It is called "Pushing" 

Pushing

Destroyed Ship Points
It is against the rules to devise a scheme to increase a players destroyed ship points score, with the exception of moonshots, outside of the normal course of play. Examples of prohibited actions include crashing ships into a planet with no expectation or belief that they will survive battle or otherwise provide any gain to the attacker, pre-arranging for a player to destroy ships left on a planet, or otherwise providing another player with information that would allow them to destroy ships arriving at a planet. Players in violation of this rule will be suspended with increasing penalties for each violation. The general penalties for violation of this rule will be a 3 day suspension, 7 day suspension, and then indefinite suspension. Additionally, we may remove all destroyed ship points gained by a player in this manner.

Offline War Correspondent

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2019, 06:49:16 AM »
so,  as Riker points out, The Worm Punk has admitted he is  a CHEATER, and as Corsair has pointed out, he is a LIAR, and all other statements he has made are also suspect, and likely to have been lies. Exactly what we have been pointing out for years.   
He has truly "OUTTED" him self this tme.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2019, 02:23:37 PM »
Hmm, since we know he lied about getting his Zeus back......kind of funny, that means he is also lying in claiming he cheated in this fashion?   
Lies to back up lies, to back up previous lies, and so on and so on....

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2019, 03:08:56 PM »
well interesting......
2 days ago, R5 sold or gave away his account to an OBK player, jumping ship to OBK.....
At the same time, the R5 mule account Richard Offen renewed his V-mode which has been maintained fro almost a year,
With the Roffen heph docked at his moon @ [1:51:5] 
Well just now, about 48 hours later, Roffen came out of Vmode, for the first time in months and months
As he was being probed, he slapped a P-token On.  Why do that?
Our prediction is you will shortly see a name change, and perhaps an Alliance change....OBK? is our prediction.   

We KNOW that To The Top after getting to #1 over all, went V-mode for several months, controlled bu R5 after TTT retired from the uni.
Also with the Heph parked on a planet.
Then the account was sold, ( we heard $300 US as the sale price) to Aussie Pride.   

Then after Andzulu123 took over the #1 spot, grew bored, gave the account to R5 to maintain
Andzulu went perma V-mode with the Heph parked on a planet ( in  1.305)
Presumably looking for a buyer....but R5 waited too long, and goofed up.

Leaving the Andzulu account unprotected, Telkar killed the parked Andzulu Heph, and his fleet.
Immediately after, much activity and both R5 and Andzulu were Suspended for "Account Sharing" 
It is our estimate, that R5 realizing that Andzulu had lost all resale value, he simply never bother to get the account un suspended.

Or Simply that Andre Vaudrin ( the original Andzulu)  never provided the email address attached to the account, so that REQUESTING removal from suspension was not possible.

My real life Grandfather, Bryan Bills, aka Telkar, emailed Andre and Andre declined to take any action to rescue the Account, and after 35 days the suspended account was deleted from the data base.

An interesting side note, originally Andzulu was a member of New Hope, and Scott W. ( Commander Wood) the leader of New Hope worked out a deal where Andzulu pretended to defect, get recruited to DBD, and spied on DBD for Scott, until the original Wood also quit the game.  THAT Commander Wood  was taken over by my Cousin, and renamed to Ullysses, and remains so to this day.

So, back to Roffen. The pattern is the same as TTT and then Andzulu.   

Telkar pointed out about a year ago, that Roffen, purported to be British, suddenly changed his play pattern, from that of a resident of UK to a dweller on the USA eastern coast, and his play times then synced up EXACTLY to R5, a resident of either Virginia or Tenn....or perhaps both.... 

At one point, shortly after R5 Pm'd Gramps ( Telkar) that he KNEW that He used VPN's to hide his multi accounting ( Untrue) and that he R5 had in formed BFG how to detect VPN usage, and that HE, R5 was a VPN expert.......with in a week or so, both the R5 account AND the Roffen account were both suspended for account sharing.   This was before the R5+Andzulu suspensions.   

Hoist by his own petard.  ( I am not quite sure about that phrase, but Gramps likes to use it)

Shortly there after, Roffen went perma Vmode, We guess that is because as a 2 time loser for multi accounting, R5 would be permanently suspended if caught again. ( 3rd violation,= banned)

And now Neil Anderson has followed the SAME pattern ( is he next?)

Interesting times 

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2019, 04:47:47 PM »
Well the Richard Offen account has ABA at least one planet/moon.   

What next?

If he ABA the moon in 1.51 then all the heph and most of the fleet are gone.   
Logical next step if he is actually quitting

Offline The Black Corsair

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2019, 10:38:00 PM »
Thank you Harbringer for pointing out that I was mistaken on the pushing rule.  I wrongly assumed it would be ok to hit lower ranked players.  My apologies to all.

See HellRazer?  That is how you admit you made a mistake.  A simple "thank you" to the one pointing it out, and an "apology" to everyone who may have read it and been misinformed.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2019, 02:02:11 AM »
Thank you Harbringer for pointing out that I was mistaken on the pushing rule.  I wrongly assumed it would be ok to hit lower ranked players.  My apologies to all.

See HellRazer?  That is how you admit you made a mistake.  A simple "thank you" to the one pointing it out, and an "apology" to everyone who may have read it and been misinformed.

Well, in fact, one has to be HONEST and MATURE ....which you are, and obviously worms are not.....

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2019, 05:29:24 AM »
and now, Black Dog, previously R5, is back in V-mode.....
So perhaps he did not give up or sell the account, simply moved to OBK....

Yet to be determined....

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2019, 09:32:48 AM »
Black dog in v mode offen now without alliance presumably joining obk also