Author Topic: OBK stoops to a new low, the King of Cheaters is revealed.  (Read 4012 times)

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
Re: OBK stoops to a new low, the King of Cheaters is revealed.
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2018, 01:20:48 AM »
Guess telkar is using the same tactics on one of DQA guys who has minimal defences they are both as bad as one another and hypocritical

Offline War Correspondent

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2018, 04:28:45 AM »
Guess telkar is using the same tactics on one of DQA guys who has minimal defences they are both as bad as one another and hypocritical

I do not think so.  Certainly NOT 1 nuke at a time, other than to kill a Decoy.   
Nukes ARE a tool, a Weapon.   and if a player has small defenses and nukes can cler them out, an intelligent and useful use.   
Not at all what The Worm has been doing, hundreds of single nukes, killed by ABM that accomplish nothing but generating a battle message.   
You are comparing an apple to a worm dropping

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2018, 04:54:49 AM »
the point is, Worm could have sent over 100 nukes at a time, if the intent were to clear out the ABM and do damage to the defense, if he then intended to launch an attack.   

1> the defenses there would have take several days to kill off, even at 200 IBM per wave..
2> the fleet there was unbeatable by him for his ENTIRE sleet. 
3> he was sending 1 nuke at a time, generating hundreds of battle reports, for the sole purpose of those hundreds of reports

Telkar and New Hope have never been that stupid.   Every thing we d has a VALID tactical or strategic purpose towards a win. 

Offline thomas riker

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2018, 09:58:59 AM »
Ok well what i meant was a person of telkars rank and ability shouldnt need the use of nukes against a player that cannot defend themselves against just a smidge of his fleet he could easily wipe out that guys fleet using just ships and still get no losses so the use of nukes in that attack was pretty pointless and a bit overkill even if it des give him a "tactical" advantage i meant no disrespect in my last communication im just trying to point out that there was no need for the nukes

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2018, 10:55:24 PM »
Ok well what i meant was a person of telkars rank and ability shouldnt need the use of nukes against a player that cannot defend themselves against just a smidge of his fleet he could easily wipe out that guys fleet using just ships and still get no losses so the use of nukes in that attack was pretty pointless and a bit overkill even if it des give him a "tactical" advantage i meant no disrespect in my last communication im just trying to point out that there was no need for the nukes

Silly and uninformed.  You are revealing a significant lack of understanding.    every item is a tool, to be used appropriately.   
the use of a handful of nukes, reduced loses of Athena.  A nuke costs ~ 1/3 the res of an Athena.  there for an intelligent and useful use. The use of 20 nukes to save the lose 50 Athena.... is intelligent, reduces the DSP the opponent would have gained,  and the intimidation factor.   

To have sent enough athena to avoid any athena losses would have cost more hydro, there for the save Hydro made the nukes even that much more effective.   

I suppose the typical civilian would not even think to ponder such issues. 

Offline Snotface

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2018, 03:27:50 AM »
Hey War tekroach or should I say Tekroach! I see you have a new account to use as a platform to preach lies and propaganda. No one likes you or your sad little petty tactics! You're a sad little man with nothing but sad little tactics to fall back on! No matter what account you use to talk from, be it one of your accounts you currently have in Vaca mode or one you are using now, you will always be the biggest loser! This plain fact will never change. No one outside of your accounts will argue this!

Offline The Black Corsair

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2018, 10:56:05 PM »
Snotface, how is this considered constructive?  Please don't post anything irrelevant to the topic.  If you must post this kind of thing, please start a new thread.  Thanks.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2018, 11:39:41 PM »
Hey War tekroach or should I say Tekroach! I see you have a new account to use as a platform to preach lies and propaganda. No one likes you or your sad little petty tactics! You're a sad little man with nothing but sad little tactics to fall back on! No matter what account you use to talk from, be it one of your accounts you currently have in Vaca mode or one you are using now, you will always be the biggest loser! This plain fact will never change. No one outside of your accounts will argue this!

many have, and you always call them a Mule of Telkar.   

In fact every statement we have made here is absolute FACT and TRUTH.   Only your crap is a lie.   
You have been called out and all you can do is lie.     
as usual.

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2018, 11:02:04 AM »
and the #1 liar and cheater comes forward, just as we expected/  Hello Hellrazr, or is is HellrazEr ?  oh, it is actually WORM.   
The King of Liars and cheaters. 

ROFL!!!!! 

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2018, 10:40:06 PM »
Let us try a bit of logic, and math.  Yeah, both are not understood very well by the worms.......

Yes, it is LEGAL, as per BFG, if there is even 1 DEFENSE, then nuke is allowed.   

However, in 5.275 you had the ability to fire off 100+ nukes at a time.   
But you chose to fire them off 1 at a time. at a rate of about 1/10 seconds, 6/minute. 

The fact is, that over 3 days, you generated over 4000 'battle reports', at a rate of 6/ minute, a max rate of 360 per hour, this means that you spent over  11 hours REAL TIME to generate that many reports.   

You could have inflicted the same amount of damage, ~4000 nukes at a rate of 100 per wave, lets say 3 waves per minute to allow for building more....
that 4000 nukes could have been sent (100*3 = 300/ minute *60 = 1800/ hour, 4000= 2.2 hours)   in just over 2 hours real time, with a greater likelihood of doing more than killing ABM,

so, an intelligent person is left to conclude that the worm is either a monstrously stupid fool, OR the intent WAS to harass ( even though allowed) by generating over 4000 battle messages.   

so, wormy, were you attempting to legally harass? or are you simply too stupid to understand how stupid what you did was?   :P 8) :P :D ;) :)

« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 02:40:57 AM by Harbinger »

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2018, 03:27:02 PM »
Interesting..   R5 who has been in V-mode since he got hit hard 2 x. came out of Vmode, and did his HellRazr act, 25 missile attack on Telkar, mostly 1 nuke, in 1.305. then went back into V-mode.   
Again,, the worms show just how STUPID they are. 
and that THEY are the multi accounters.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 04:15:13 PM by Harbinger »

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2018, 06:50:52 PM »
In fact every statement we have made here is absolute FACT and TRUTH.   Only your crap is a lie.   
You have been called out and all you can do is lie.     
as usual.

Every statement is fact?  I think not, as you have accused me of being a "mule".  Where is the truth in that statement? 

Offline Harbinger

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2018, 07:44:28 PM »
there is a difference between an opinion, and a statement of fact. 
but accusations without proof, and neither true or false, simply opinions.   
An when proven mistaken, should be retracted.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2018, 10:28:21 PM »

It IS interesting that YOU are defending them and had NEVER posted in this uni before.
You claim that you lost the pw, is silly, you can recover the pw.  Very very bogus.   

So typical of the BULL claims that HellRazr / HellRazEr makes all the time....

Oh! Hello HellRazr!    8)

This appears to be a statement, not an opinion.  And, for the record, I never defended the tactic, just said it is legal. 

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2018, 12:01:20 AM »
it was a statement based on an opinion. I retract it as it appears to have been in error.   MY BAD!    8)   
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 01:07:42 AM by War Correspondent »