contact
September 26, 2021, 10:50:35 PM

Author Topic: Ninja!  (Read 2412 times)

Offline GOC

• View Profile
Re: Ninja!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 06:00:44 AM »
Way to go madcamper, another bites the dust eh?

seems funny why Fleet Admiral Ralph would lead his men to their doom knowing you were online? i mean he did the probe 1 min before hand, he would have notice the size of your fleet has grown bigger and your dios are not around, does it not even occur that he should expect a possible ninja and recall the fleet? i mean he did send out to your main planet and moon, he saw you moved everything from planet to moon and he send his men to their doom?
What kind of officer would let their men die knowing it's a trap?

he should have know the first time you ninja him, he ought to expect what he's up against, but he sends out waves after waves to scare you or tempt you with his fleet?

Hey i love the way you send out invites for dinner, next time send me a invite to be your butlers not guest hahaha

Fleet Admiral Ralph : sending you a invite for dinner is not taunting, it's merely a invite should you accept the invitation. Asking you to inform him who the guest you are bringing is also a formal request on his part to ensure enough butlers are present to entertain the guest while they are at the function.
while you inform madcamper who you were asking over for dinner, he asked for the best butlers he could find that's able to help him host this dinner event.
instead of thanking the host for his hard work, you go about calling him names and even threaten his alliance mate? have you any sense of honor yourself? asking your mates to die for your cause which was ruled by your big ego?

you told his guy that madcamper made a new member of yours go into v mode? so why did your guy not inform you that it's been close to 2 or 3 months since madcamper visited him and crash him? first time madcamper crashed him, was due to poor fleetsaving, 2nd time madcamper crashed him i believe you know why.
If "You", Fleet Admiral Ralph, is the one running this game, i'm sure i see a lot of epic failure to this game, which i'm glad if not the case. you talk like a kid with huge powers, but when it comes to taking charge, you show everyone what kind of a bully you really are....calling yourself GENTLEMAN? take a piss on the road and see who's the one looking back at you in the pool of pee.

i believe there are a number of players from his old alliance to his current one that many will speak for him what he taught and gave to them are not found in this game, most are from Other game which he brought over to teach us, some of us used this advance tact and we thank him for it. Today he showcased to us a few fine example of what we should look out for.

Take this as a learning curve and thank him, i do know a few of your alliance mate even send him a few pm asking him more about the game...

Sorry for such a long post, for those who bother to read all the way to the end, i thank you for your time, those who didn't oh well
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline RAXMOND

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 06:06:49 AM »
A ninja is no more than protecting whats yours from someone who wants to take it from you, to cry about it is like the noob on the boards braging on tuesday that he crushed some ones fleet and crying on wednesday that some S.O.B. distroyed his fleet and stole all the rec and he wants some one else to crush this guy for them. Suck it up and drive on

Offline Laggynate

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 08:31:22 AM »
Quote from: "Fleet Admiral Ralph"
"ninja-ing", while LEGAL is DISHONORABLE and DESPICABLE.
Quote from: "Fleet Admiral Ralph"
But that is NOT the point! The act of a ninja is a bush-league, unsportsman-like act
I could not disagree more, ninjas are the culmination of skill and precision.
The fact it was a group defend makes it all the more impressive and demanding of skill.
Safety/Slow probe next time and you won't get ninja'd.

Excellent ninja defender.
If I have closed a thread that you feel shouldn\'t have been, feel free to send me a pm.
[size=50]As of 10/1/2010 I was able to build Prometheus for the first time[/size]

Vastet

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 08:37:27 AM »
Ninja's dishonourable and despicable? LOL

You'd better never attack me then. I'll wipe the floor with you.

Offline Notme

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 08:47:27 AM »
Fleet Admiral Ralph wrote:
ROFLMAO    that has to be quote of the year.
Last time i looked this is a WAR game..
Ever tried farmville?
nice work attacker
GLOTR defenders

Offline madcamper

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2010, 09:06:28 AM »
Quote from: "Notme"
Fleet Admiral Ralph wrote:
ROFLMAO    that has to be quote of the year.
Last time i looked this is a WAR game..
Ever tried farmville?
nice work attacker
GLOTR defenders

It's GLOTR attackers lol :D

Offline Admiral Robodo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2010, 11:02:06 AM »
Ninjas ftw!