contact
September 26, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

Author Topic: RgC Spring Fling  (Read 257 times)

Offline Unownreality

• Skype - white.mamba.
    • Twitter - @white__mamba_
    • View Profile
RgC Spring Fling
« on: March 27, 2013, 07:32:14 PM »
So RgC is having a party and for the first time we invite everyone! Nobody will be rejected from the party. Now since this is the forum, i know there are alot of trolls so let me just say this now. If you have nothing nice to say, dont say it all. please. Thanks and i hope to see some people coming to our party!

Hey friends of all alliances! I hope everyone is doing well. You all are invited to join RgC in their third party "Rigellian Compacts Spring Fling" on April 14-21. For the first time, everyone in the whole universe will be welcome to join us in a week of fun and games! But exactly what is spring fling?

*The biggest DSP war we have ever had! The game is back new and improved and we hope to have many many people participate in!

*Trivia. New topics every day, and all will be scored! work your way to the top of the leaderboards!

*Description game and find the lie. Very fun games played in previous parties. A great way to meet new friends and learn some strange things!

*SFC gamers all together having fun. General chatter on just about anything! Our RgC bar is stocked with all your favorite ales and mixed drinks. So come grab a seat!

*Many more games and fun!(Maybe some prizes??)

So come join us for our celebration April 14-21. To join the party, temporarily transfer to Rigellian Compact and have fun at the party! You can leave or return whenever you wish throughout the party! We hope that will come and visit us during the party! If you wish to respond to this mesage, i ask that you respect others and hit only reply. Do not hit reply all please. I'd like to be able to trust all my friends and respect this wish. I hope to see many of you at the party!

Sincerely,
Unownreality
Rigellian Compact
Morale Officer
SFCO- Unownreality (Ret.)
2009-2014

SFC Conquest
Unownreality (Ret.)
2013-2014
Leader of Arcane Angels