contact
October 16, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Author Topic: We Are Out of Here  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Justice Umbiya

• FlySavage
    • Facebook - Google me... Its not that hard to find me.
    • View Profile
We Are Out of Here
« on: September 30, 2017, 03:14:26 PM »
I think it's obvious that I have walked away from the game at this point. I have enjoyed most of the people here. The other people, not so much. I went to play football this morning and I met Stina there. Most of you know that I introduced her to the game. It is with a not so heavy heart that I say, we are quitting this game and I hope the server crashes.... She had no business in Based On, in my opinion, but she wanted to play. Some people in that alliance called her names... One that really stood out was "bitch". I understand losing a war(s) is messed up and it was her fault, but you don't know the struggles that anyone is going through.... That was way out of line. It says alot about some of you and I pray that if we ever meet, you have the balls to say something like that to my face. I love her and she won't be playing here. I am shutting my account down now. If we are friends on Facebook, I will catch you there, if we aren't.... Don't look for me. Chances are I won't like you as a person. I think it's safe to say that this world is pretty messed up. People play this game as a release. At the end of the day, it's just a game..... And it sure as shit isn't worth it to me to play with most of you. For those of you, that I do like... Take care.... For those of you that I don't.... I wish death on you and everyone you love. Bye :)
Get Down or Lay Down!

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
Re: We Are Out of Here
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 05:37:31 PM »
Sorry to hear that you are leaving the game bus, you have been missed, and will be missed.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 06:26:00 PM »
Hi mate. Nobody on based ons treated her bad.
Indead based on will offer to replace all her losses after the tourny. Thats how good an alliance we are.
Up to her mate. Please dont blame based on for this were more classy than that. We even give our enemy in pilgrims an account when his got hacked. Thats the real based on mate. All based on will join me in wishing you both well. Its just a game after all. Peace out justice and take good care of her.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 08:01:49 PM »
Also i have not seen anyone call her that.
Bit sad if your lying. I dont think anyone would call her that.
We dont call people names except red ll.
Thats my honest opinion. Prove me wrong.

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 10:53:14 PM »
BasedOn is the worst of alliances, bad mouthing their own players and kicking them out if they make a mistake has always been their way. Most other alliances do not act this way.

Sorry you had to experience this, but not surprised. I was surprised when I saw Stina there. She's too good for them.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 11:23:03 PM »
They are to idiots like yourself! I mean who are you? Freak you do not even playsfc so go away.

Offline Captain Theodore

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 12:08:04 AM »
Actually they do. IMAD when he was commander of Pilgrims would always boot players after losing Two years.  Stina lost three in 24 hours due to bad playing.

Letting attack go through without being online

Not watching sitting fleets and not fleetsaving when you are way

My policy is two losses due to not watching fleets and you are gone.  Stina had her strike two.

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 12:18:47 AM »
^Like I said, same old BasedOn. They always have an excuse for whatever shady thing they try to do.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 12:26:11 AM »
Like i said. Your a freak. And an idiot. And clearly a stupid mong. And you do not even play so nobodys gives a crap what you think.

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 01:22:20 AM »
This tournament was made for players like Stina, mid range and smaller players who want to be more active and have more player versus player combat. The scoring system shows that. It was a noble and valiant effort, but I had my considerable doubts so... I am disappointed to be right this time. BasedOn started complaing about the scoring system as soon as it did not favor them. They represent some of the worst things about playing this game. I could not believe a player like Stina went to BasedOn. I was surprised.

Knowing who is there in BasedOn and seeing what they post and how they post on this message board any sane person would draw the conclusion that she went to the wrong allaince.

But I doubt anyone would be surprised at what happened.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 01:24:50 AM by Wedge Antilles »

Offline idanthyrsus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 01:34:29 AM »
My policy is two losses due to not watching fleets and you are gone.  Stina had her strike two.

Megatron stated in the "Universe explodes - Tournament underway" thread:

"Based on does not boot players for being hit hence why im still there."

Theodore states

"My policy is two losses due to not watching fleets and you are gone.  Stina had her strike two."

BasedOn talking rubbish again...

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 02:10:46 AM »
Idan ... once again talking when you should keep your mouth closed. Either pull up your big girl panties or grow a set and fight like a man

Offline idanthyrsus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2017, 08:45:52 AM »
Idan ... once again talking when you should keep your mouth closed. Either pull up your big girl panties or grow a set and fight like a man

When you say fight like a man, do you mean get everybody to go on long term FRS whilst your high ranked players send overwhelming force?  As that's all based on are seemingly capable of.

Interesting that you are now whining about the scoring system as these tactics don't work...

But I was just pointing out typical based on lies and hypocrisy.

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2017, 09:14:03 AM »
i didnt see me whining

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2017, 10:47:50 AM »
Thats wrong idan because wolfgang got hit twice and yeah hes still in based on.
Think you will find as stated it is because she was on while hit twice.
Then posted she was quitting so forced to take action.
Now while you keep being boring lets go bk to temijin kahn forced out after being slated on the pilgrim boards after just 1 hit.
Pot calling kettle black. Double standards. You name it.
Im also sure rabbits been hit twice and hes also still here. So again holds no water. So therfor lets go bk to discussing the degusting treatment by pilgrim of temujin kahn. We all would love to hear his story off him.

birthmark-ant