contact
February 24, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

Author Topic: We Are Out of Here  (Read 915 times)

Offline idanthyrsus

• View Profile
Re: We Are Out of Here
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2017, 11:01:28 AM »
Thats wrong idan because wolfgang got hit twice and yeah hes still in based on.
Think you will find as stated it is because she was on while hit twice.
Then posted she was quitting so forced to take action.
Now while you keep being boring lets go bk to temijin kahn forced out after being slated on the pilgrim boards after just 1 hit.
Pot calling kettle black. Double standards. You name it.
Im also sure rabbits been hit twice and hes also still here. So again holds no water. So therfor lets go bk to discussing the degusting treatment by pilgrim of temujin kahn. We all would love to hear his story off him.

To quote your inglorious leader:

"My policy is two losses due to not watching fleets and you are gone.  Stina had her strike two".  So, as usual, your denials are nothing more than hot air.  It's even in this thread, on the same page....

TK removed himself - due to the storms ongoing in the US.  Different kettle of fish.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2017, 12:49:54 PM »
Well why is daddy rabbit and wolfgang still here then because they got hit twice?
Quote our glorious leader on this?
"He said its 3 strikes and out with them cause there boys"
Is that what you will come out with?
Temujin kahn removed himself because of you lot humiliating him on your boards thats a fact!.
Im sick and tired of people always slagging me and Based on off, especialy when there bigger divs.
All the classy people do not talk shite on here.
It is just a game now get over it wierdo and move on.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2017, 01:37:05 PM »
End of the day Based ons suffered terribly with accounts planted in our alliance just to get smashed in war.
Indeed most of our war defeats have come this way.
After the last tourny when someone planted in our alliance delibratly lost 10 wars at the start before it was detected and nearly wrecked our fine tourny record.
It was discussed it would be the last time and new unkown members would be watched more closely to stop it.
This resulted in a long term d moder that never made no contact being discovered to be trying to sneak out of dmode just before lots of B.A.D. hephs turned up.
Needless to say he was booted BEFORE they got hit.
Then a former PIlGRIMS player (stina star) comes to our alliance then while online found to be hit twice and NEVER said anything till shinzon asked her if she had something to report. Not hit once BUT twice!. Then announced she was quitting sfc as shown in the picture i will have to post AGAIN HERE. Because some are not listening. And also anounces theres several other attacks coming in while they CANNOT fleetsave. Then any good alliance leader would have to question it and say its suspicious given whats already happened many times here. And for your distorted information capt theo was offline and did not even know about it. It was actualy shinzon that removed her due to the fact she was quitting and was going to be farmed.
Now i know your gutted because you was prob on way to farming her but you need to seriously get over it.
BASED ON congratulates good hits on its players as capt morg will vouch.
However it now does not tollerate suspicious activity during war time. And why should it? Why did she not rejoin pilgrims official spokesman idan? Go on tell us??.
And another thing is i had to alert them to another incident just before this i had to activly stop. Where she was under attack before this and was satt dead on all planets. I messaged her and had to take action myself. Then approx 25 mins later she replied bk to me asking me what was going on. But you did not know all this did you?
So now everyone knows the facts. And below is a screenshot of her post on the boards saying shes quitting. READ THE THING!!!

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2017, 01:50:37 PM »
Here you go idan. Theo apparently lies and tells just you that he booted her just for being hit twice. But below is a screenshot from the boards with shinzon saying he booted her while theo was asleep. So i do not know how this bullcraps working out. But someones talking lots of crap and lying.

Offline idanthyrsus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2017, 01:56:46 PM »
Sounds like the truth hurts.

So is it two or three hits to get kicked out?  Teddy says two, you say three?

You know more about spelling than what happens on our boards.  And you know nothing about spelling.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2017, 02:20:54 PM »
Sounds like its you thats lying and doing the bullcrap.
End of discussion i now rest my case.
Everyone else on here with a brain just read the facts and look at the screenshots. Oh and justice its actualy stina herself that calls herself a " vindictive bitch" so you can also cut the shit pal.

Offline idanthyrsus

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2017, 02:24:03 PM »
Sounds like its you thats lying and doing the bullcrap.
End of discussion i now rest my case.
Everyone else on here with a brain just read the facts and look at the screenshots. Oh and justice its actualy stina herself that calls herself a " vindictive bitch" so you can also cut the shit pal.

YOUR LEADER posted on THIS thread that he'd booted stina for being hit twice.

And in your world that means I'm lying????

I think you should go into a dark room and keep taking the drugs.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 03:52:12 PM »
Yes his policy because of planted accounts losing wars.
This translates to suspicious cheating which is cause for getting booted.
However you said he said he booted her when he did not.
Also if they have valid reasons for getting hit then they are fine.
She did not she was online and watched herself get hit twice.
That is suspicious cheating to anyone.
There has been a couple of players hit twice or more and they are still here.
So its not actualy a based on policy to boot people for getting hit.
It depends on the circumstances. 2 hits makes an inquest with new players because we have been targetted by cheats.
Shes a new player and hit 3 actualy with more attacks on way. Temujin kahn hit just once and forced out.
The clowns are not in based on there on this forum.

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2017, 04:12:47 PM »
btw i got hit outside of the tournament

Offline Commander imad

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2017, 04:14:10 PM »
Fof the record I dont boot players for just getting hit . There are circumstances beyond that.  Plenty of Pilgrims have been hit and stayed in.  Just like in Based On.  We all would like to just to include our top players but thats not reality . Every alliance has the right to run things their way by their rules.  If you dont like then dont join them.  Its a game of war , not everyone is cut out to be in Pilgrims , BO , BAD , etc . We dont give out participation trophies , you win or you lose . Some alliances have strict rules , others not so much. 
But EVERY allaince has the right to run things how THEY see fit within the rules of the game.  If you dont like how a allaince runs its shit then dont join them. Based On , like everyone else, has had members stay for years and have a right to do as they please just like Pilgrims does.  In fact every alliance plays by their own rules 
Leader of the Pilgrims of the Blacksun
Keepers of the Light
And the universes last hope vs the darkness

Offline Brer Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2017, 04:19:30 PM »
Stina didn't get booted for getting hit , Idan. She got booted because she said " I sat there watching the hits coming because i thought i could ninja them " Now, seeing her say that, and watching 2 attacks land, knowing you cant defeat them, I would conclude that she did this on purpose and she was booted for her Traitoristic act. Now enough of pointing fingers and calling names ... can we just not play the game and have fun. This bull crap gets boring after awhile
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 04:22:42 PM by Brer Rabbit »

Offline Stina Starr

• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hodgsonsurvivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2017, 04:28:35 PM »
Whoa. I haven't finished reading everything but let me clear a few things.

Based On welcomed me into their alliance. I appreciate that so much. I sat out many tournaments because I didn't get in an alliance.

99.9% of Based On don't know me...so I expected to be kicked out.

I was attacked once, while not online...and immediately reported it. Shinzon asked if I had anything else to report because of that report. I never hid anything.

I properly shared incoming attacks and my plans to frs. I calculated a battle for the first wave coming in and battlementat said I would win. I warped in my fleet and lost the battle. That was my 3rd loss. I frsd everything after that and told them that I did.

The first one was just a good defend. I suppose it can happen to anyone but I went against my gut and it shouldn't have happened to me.

If it were an alliance that knew me, they'd know that I value integrity. They'd also know what's going on behind the scenes. Many of you would have done the same thing in their shoes.

As for their reaction to the losses...yeah...it hurt my feelings but I'm no punk. It was just a bad day...in real life and in the game.

I'm sure Shinzon doesn't think I'm a bitch but, if he does, it's due to his limited knowledge of me. No one asked what was going on and my post about thinking I'm done...was a reaction to my lost battle. I have made no decisions about quitting

Thank you for the kind words, the offers of encouragement, and even the offers of assistance to stay in the game. Justice, obviously, wants me to quit but ultimately it'll be my call when that happens. He was the one to wipe my tears. He had to hear the sobs. Many of you have wives and girlfriends and I imagine it's just as hard for you to hear them cry. As for now, it's business as usual.

Thanks to both Based On and Cold who extended offers to let me participate. I wish I could have done better but that's what makes this game interesting...real life affects game play and opponents will take advantage of that.

Y'all don't have to fight about it but if you're going to tell the story...tell it right.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2017, 04:37:55 PM »
Thankyou imad. I think that was what i was trying to say.
Based on gets alot of unfair grief. Maybe because we play well generaly in wars. We have constantly been targetted by cheats in wars. This tourny we had a member called tweedledee who was in permanent d mode. Because of this they was warned to stay in d mode because of the tourny. They never replied and a week in suddenly toggled out for the 1st time. So as our new policys detected suspicious activity then they goy booted just before they come out. Then we watched as B.A.D. hephs turned up to them. And suprise suprise the accounts now gone bk to d mode after being booted. I wonder what will happen to the tweedledee account? Time will tell. Were betting on a name change and new alliance.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2017, 04:54:54 PM »
Yes stina nobody wants you to quit.
Nobody has called you anything but justice says we all slagged you off calling you a bitch.
When i checked it was you that called yourself a vindictive bitch. And shinzon just repeated it and said he knows about vidictive bitches. Nobody has called you anything.
They seen you get hit by a ninja on a planet not even a moon. Got hit twice more. And post about quitting and more attacks coming in and struggling to fleetsave and p mode.
Couple that with the day before when i had to notify them you was dark and your heph was being eyed up. And i had messaged you and got nothing bk for quite a while.
All this was then took into account for a decision that we had already agreed as an alliance to do to protect us from keep having new members join based on just to lose us wars. Look at the tweedledee episode. God knows how that would have gone if we had not spotted it in time.
Nobody in based on holds anything against you and we will even help you rebuild after tourny if needed because thats what Based ons actualy about. We even helped rabbit after we hit him when he was in sio2.
Must of left an impression on him cause now hes here.
Pilgrim guy that kept hitting our players got his account hacked and lost it. What does Based on do laugh at him? No we supplied him a new account from our alliance that was leaving and we flooded it with resources to build bk up. These are the real facts and why i will defend Based ons integuity.

Offline Stina Starr

• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hodgsonsurvivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2017, 05:13:16 PM »
I appreciate the help. I never called myself a "bitch". I said women can be vindictive. Look at your Skype thread. He said something to the effect of "Get out fu**ing bitch". I was called a traitor too. I am none of those things but, like I said, I know it was an emotional response and not one of his personal opinion of me. I will just believe that until he says otherwise.

My only other issue is that either you guys read too fast to understand what's said or you only hear what you want to hear. Both you and Daddy Rabbit insist that I sat and did nothing. No one was farming me or capable of farming me. I knew the other attacks coming in weren't ones I could win. I SAID I frsed them and I did. I only attempted to win one ninja and failed. I was damn near immediately kicked out. I have lots of wishes. I wish I'd won that first battle. I wish that I'd frsed before I fell asleep. I wish that ninja had worked. I wish any one of those things had happened if not all 3. Lastly, I wish you guys knew me better to know I was there to help Based On win and participate in some epic battles. Maybe even ask what happened before a sentencing. I get it though. As an alliance leader, I know you have to make hard and fast calls sometimes. I don't fault him for removing me from the alliance. I didn't like how I was spoken too and the assumptions made about me though.

And how y'all keep saying that I just sat and watched myself get blown up...like....who does that???

birthmark-ant