contact
August 18, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

Author Topic: Tournament Scoreboard - Round 2  (Read 3409 times)

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
Re: Tournament Scoreboard - Round 2
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2017, 08:43:05 AM »
I have nothing to prove. All the top players know me.
You being a shit player know nothing.
You do not play in original. I did state i have retired from original. We met in extreme 4 uni and you crapped your pants. I set that account up all by myself you bird brain.
You had your chance gob and all you did was reply with a begging message you utter tit. "Please dont hit me i not got much" you pathetic fool. Everyone knows the score. Just look in 1:74 in extreme 4. I was right above him for months waiting to fight the gobshite. No i am officialy done there aswell. Maybe in the next uni. I will not message you at the start of the game next uni. I will just wait then post it here.

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2017, 04:23:43 PM »
I have nothing to prove. All the top players know me.
You being a shit player know nothing.
You do not play in original. I did state i have retired from original. We met in extreme 4 uni and you crapped your pants. I set that account up all by myself you bird brain.
You had your chance gob and all you did was reply with a begging message you utter tit. "Please dont hit me i not got much" you pathetic fool. Everyone knows the score. Just look in 1:74 in extreme 4. I was right above him for months waiting to fight the gobshite. No i am officialy done there aswell. Maybe in the next uni. I will not message you at the start of the game next uni. I will just wait then post it here.

More lies told by a liar. I only play in one universe, SFCO. If Kevin provides the name he goes by in Extreme 4 and I will be there shortly.

Offline Treakle the Sweet

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2017, 08:49:36 PM »
Define "top player".  I only know that I have never seen you outside of d mode, so you aren't a warrior.  I have seen you on the boards here, but always with the speech of a 12 year old, and grammar to match.  I don't know you, but I have know people like you all of my life.  We call them wannabes.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2017, 11:19:48 PM »
Thats funny treacle i used to hit you with shinzon under another name.
Wedge stop talking rubbish. Everyone can see you in extreme 4 in system 1:74.
I was above you as soon as i unlocked gaias.
I even tried to change the account name to make you feel safe. You are a coward wedge poohs thats all there is to say. To every one else have fun and kill.
The game bores me now. Npcs and p modes not for me folks. Now stop slagging me off haters i am trying to retire in peace.

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2017, 12:39:52 AM »
Kevin is delusional. I play in one universe and you have to be active before you can retire, he is always hiding or in d mode and therefore not active. I think Treakle the Sweet is right, Kevin is a wannabe. Always has been, always will be. I do not believe for a minute that Kevin used to hit Treakle the Sweet unless he counts getting a probe ride along with *SHINZON*‎, which if you think about Kevin and all that he is and is not, he probably does count.

Once again, if Kevin will provide a name I will start an account in universe Extreme 4, just for him.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2017, 08:04:20 AM »
You already have an account in 1:74. And you do not even play in original so bore off. Treacles on the leaderboard up near the top. You are not on it because you do not play here. You are on the boards in extreme 4 near the bottom.
You only stopped playing after i messaged you what i was going to do and put planet above yours. Anyone can join extreme 4 and view this in 1:74. I am not playing any sfc games now i have quit.

Offline Wedge Antilles

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2017, 05:23:51 PM »
You already have an account in 1:74. And you do not even play in original so bore off. Treacles on the leaderboard up near the top. You are not on it because you do not play here. You are on the boards in extreme 4 near the bottom.
You only stopped playing after i messaged you what i was going to do and put planet above yours. Anyone can join extreme 4 and view this in 1:74. I am not playing any sfc games now i have quit.
^
You cannot reach stupid. I know what universe I play in and it is only SFCO.

But as I have said multiple times here, if Kevin will provide his name in Extreme 4 I will set up in Extreme 4 just to visit him. I honestly doubt he has hit anyone there. Kevin most likely plays there like he plays here and his greatness is only in his mind.

Provide the name and I will join Extreme 4. Or perhaps I should look for some obviously misspelled words, that is a dead give-away.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2017, 07:02:43 PM »
There is no wedge antilles in original you dip shit. There is in extreme 4. Why would someone start off there with your name? You was playing it till i messaged you that i was going to smash you up! Yes that was me! You replied saying and i quote 'please don't i do not have much here to smash up'. I do not talk bullshit. That is 1 thing i am not known for. Anyone who slags me if only does because they always came worse off. At least treacle tried to hit my heph once after i started bk. You never did nothing to me while you played. I only ever got hit twice my morg and christomas. Christomas was let the 1st wave hit to ninja the next 5 bigger waves. And morg got lucky as stonker launched to land 1 second after his. And was playing on the phone and got important phone call at same time. So had to let it hit while covering stonkers attack. Nobody else has ever done anything. I have met some great players in battle. 1 of the best i ever met was crazy ivan. You wedge will always be known as a muppet to me.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2017, 07:30:00 PM »
And on a serious note why do loads of you hate on based on so much? The only thing i can think is because they was so good. In my honest and unbias opinion it had 4 of the best live player hunters left in the game. Thats why it was successful. It had a true champ in shinzon. Then it had other greats like me theo and scot. And even our low ranks performed consistantly well looking after there ships. Thats why we won all the cups! No cheating. We just all performed well as a team. It should be praised for that not slagged off.

Offline ML1

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2017, 01:01:25 AM »
"That's why we won all the cups!"

:o

WTF are you "slagging" about  ( I just couldn't resist using one of your made up words)  I see several trophies with Pilgrims on them.

Offline Megatron

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2017, 10:43:05 AM »
Flinx at least you tried to hit me a few times. More than can be said about wedge. Although i do not now how you could launch at me while im always in d mode.