contact
November 17, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

Author Topic: Devastatng Attack by Raistlin5 on Telkar  (Read 2639 times)

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
Re: Devastatng Attack by Raistlin5 on Telkar
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2017, 06:13:41 AM »
again you lie....We have never met in real life
Only in the game. 
So the correct answer is we met in the game, when I moved a planet in to your area to punish you for your bullying tactics.
You were in Star Alliance....StoneAxe was the leader of Star. Later he left Star to join Pirate and made you leader of Star Alliance, at which point StoneAxe began attacking Star Alliance members, and there was a real suspicion YOU were feeding him internal alliance data...
Not long after, as a reward he sponsored you into Pirate alliance. 
AT one point after Moab became the leader of Pirate, he was DO eager to damage me, he invited Julius Caesar  to join Pirate. The new owner of that account was my nephew, and we agreed to have him join up with Pirate to spy....
Andrew became so disgusted with the whining and accusations and cussing and crudity in the Pirate alliance that instead of staying longer, after a few hours, he left and came back....AFTER get a copy of all the Pirate forums....fun reading all the paranoia and lies you guys told each other ...

but go ahead, believe I am dead, believe that I am an imposter, you are excellent at underestimating people and REAL threats to you Whatever,,,dude

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2017, 06:14:58 AM »
Ok Ill bite Mr. Inpostor...how did we meet and I mean be precise because u always bragged about it.....Bryan lol

and no, I did not brag about it...

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2017, 06:31:08 AM »
And that conforms it you never mover a planet beside mine and stone never attacked star....see i knew it wasnt you Bryan because u can never forget me and how we meet in the game as you say....try again imposter

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2017, 07:41:19 AM »
ok, why should I care if you choose to self delude....hmm,  I think I will actually change the account name to Imposter.
I always DID enjoy messing with you guys heads, THAT was always the point of my patter.  The more angry a person is, the more likely they are to make mistakes....I was very good at getting under your skin and pissing you all off.  Moab and Owen McGee, and all the other nitwits have always been so easy to manipulate.... :)  STILL laughing @ you!

Ok, go ahead and convince your self.  You never were good at figuring out the reality of things. 

I predict this publicly, with in a few months Imposter will pass you in the rankings, and ANH will pass your poorly led alliance in the rankings....   

Offline Raistlin5

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2017, 02:54:41 PM »
And telkar when he was alive never understood that he never got under our skin and never mad us mad bacause unlike him we understood that this was a game....but he was a bitter lowlife of a scum feeder that always thought he was superior but if he did get to read our old pirate board he would have saw what we thought of him before he died which was a poor deminted soul that was going to hell for being the way he was lol....hes down there burning now rolling in the flames saying no no no this is not the way it was suppose to be.....poor old Bryan bahahahahahaha

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2017, 03:30:29 PM »
your intelligence is at the same low quality as your English.....almost non existent.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2017, 05:10:03 PM »
was a poor deminted soul that was going to hell for being the way he was lol....hes down there burning now rolling in the flames saying no no no this is not the way it was suppose to be.....poor old Bryan bahahahahahaha

Now THIS is the R5 I know...and you sent many nasty nasty PM's to my grandson saying the same thing.
I am still alive, I have a great and wonderful relationship with God....it is YOU, as you have said, that is the demented, evil, nasty and bitter person. 

And yes, I did enrage the pirate alliance, and I did read the boards, so I read the tirade Moab in particular, and his ANGRY and BITTER pm's to me.   

R5, I bet you are being treated by an entire corp of mental health professionals, your delusions and dementia are far advanced...I pity you.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2017, 07:15:42 PM »
...And its funny by your Facebook account you died two years ago soon after you quit the game...so now there is a poor imitation of bill

another lie...what FACE book account did you look at that said I was dead, and Who is Bill?
If you are not lieing, and you claimed to me in pm that we were buddied on FB, and that you knew where I live, and who my friends are....so....
1> where do I live,
2> link to the FB account that you were buddied with
3> screen shot of the FB saying I m dead.....

You can NOT answer any of those challenges because they are all lies,
But then, EVERYTHING you say are lies.....

:o

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2017, 07:17:05 PM »
And bill the impostor messages me again...Liar liar bill Impostor

and who is  bill?  which you are referring to with your planet names in 1.305. which IS a rules violation, if in fact there is an actual person to who you refer

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2017, 07:18:07 PM »
And bill the impostor messages me again...Liar liar bill Impostor

who is Bill, since you claim you know my name...what is it?>
You sir, are the liar.

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2017, 07:20:05 PM »
The cockroach ghost Telkar continues to talk. (^^)smile  Bring all of your accounts to any of my systems and lets see if you can do something all together with your so called friend multi accounts and do any sort of damage to any of my planets. (^^)smile  Of course you won't dear as you've lost most of your battleships once.  It's only normal that cockroaches keep on hiding in their crack den and come out in the night to seek for some of the crumbs found on the floors around them. (^^)smile

yet more lies, we have attacked you planets, and I never lost all my battle ships,
If there is a cockroach, it is you...do you ever move your Heph out of that base you have in g5 ?

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2017, 07:23:24 PM »
Thought that was a pretty decent hit. Lol

wtg Richard...perhaps the only humorous post in the thread, unless one considers all the lies by R5 and Hellcreep funny.

I confess, I too, thought the attack was pretty amusing.....1 Zag and no res.... :)

Offline TELKAR

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2017, 07:25:40 PM »
Ok, riddle me this.....If I am an imposter...why do I know the password to the forums account....lets see if you brainiac's can explain that.    ::)

and none of you have taken this up, IF I am the imposter as several claim, how am I able to use my forum login, 2 years after I 'died'  ( Not!) 

You are shaming and embarrassing your selves with you ludicrous claims and obvious lies.

Offline HellraZr

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2017, 09:37:05 PM »
Why is the cockroach Talkar even posting here? lol  Didn't he announce he will never post here again? LOL

I will not explain the logic of our tactics, but they accomplished exactly what was intended.

anyway, you can respond any way you want.
I don't care anymore
Everything I have stated is true.
I will never see your responses.
I will never post here again.
And I will block PM's from every Pirate and DBD member.
I simply do not care what you think.

tata!    ;D

by Telkar the cockroach

Offline Darth Sparkus

• "I find your lack of cookies disturbing."
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2017, 11:57:36 PM »
! can assure you that I alone am Darth Sparkus. Check out my posts, they are X1, X2 and Eradeon 3 and one lone post in Nova 2. I lead G.U.N in both X1 and X2 and I am ANH-TSW in E3. My profile clearly states where I live. Check it out.
You make the claim I am not who I say I am, Prove it.

As Always, I remain.
Darth Sparkus

PM me
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 01:48:36 AM by Darth Sparkus »

birthmark-ant