contact
August 18, 2018, 03:25:01 AM

Author Topic: JV4 stories and tales  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
JV4 stories and tales
« on: January 16, 2018, 06:20:49 AM »
So far the only alliance on the board is Blitz. True to the name we got a lucky early strike in on them. Mainly just players probing. We had some confusion because I didn't take into account when date change which pissed a few people off, I am truly sorry for the lack of planning on my part. We also decided to raise money points required for each war from 1 billion to 1 trillion, but each initial war request stands at 1 billion and thereafter will be set to 1 trillion. Let us see who else will get on the board on day 1. Let us see who capitalizes on the players who leave toys out. More details will follow as the days progress.

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
Re: JV4 stories and tales
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 05:36:56 AM »
So this tournament has been very exciting and rapidly moving along. The current scores are as below:
Blitz -5
Legacy -5
Pilgrms -3
Pug - 3
Cold -0

Today we had T.H.O.R. of Pilgrims try to attack Mike Holland, lost to a ninja. We have issued warnings to Pilgrims, Cold and Legacy for attacking outside their bracket from players in the top 100. The funniest one was Flinx lighting up a PUG player with 1 Apollo. Like I said I can understand his frustration, he has been probed more in this week than ALL of the previous 'big leagues' tournament a few months ago.  Blitz held true to the name we took an early lead. Legacy has had a few players drop out after getting hit, I hope they will rejoin after the tournament. So far COLD has yet to get on the board but has launched some "odd" strategies. Apparently Taupe with 1 probe was able to kill a few hades and athena...Also Taupe has attacked Kaglee1701 and myself trying to provoke us to attack him/her.

The question of the week: Will Cold get on the board? Who will pull ahead and keep the lead, Blitz or Legacy? (Just so you all know there is a bit of history between Rage-Quit and Legacy (formerly Time Wasters) dating back years, as Hessian Blitzkrieg is the tournament alliance for Rage, will this resumed rivalry between giants from the past continue?)

So far it looks like everyone is having a good time. FRSing by everyone has tightened up a bit so targets are not as plentiful as everyone is now in the groove of tournament/war mode.

Offline drj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 08:13:51 PM »
wow, can you explain flinx move as that sounds hilarious!  it's been a great 1.5 weeks.

Offline ML1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 11:38:56 PM »
Kind of like a bee hive.

You drop in the middle of it, stir it all up

Watch all the bees go ape shit trying to figure out what is happening.

When a smaller player (that I assume) dosn't see the red triangle very often.....

When they do.......  The whole hive buzz's

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 06:31:45 AM »
So I got hit by Ken Baker of Pilgrims yesterday. It was a solid good hit by him, wiped out my g9 planet, took over a quad of Hades from me. In my defense I thought I had enough pmarkers up, I was doing computer work with a friend, I was dropping my friend off and had just gotten home when the attack landed. Good job on Pilgrims.

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 04:59:23 PM »
The second round of the JV4 tournament has begun. So far very little action, but we all know that can change in a moment.
Good luck all

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 04:24:31 PM »

Offline idanthyrsus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 02:14:38 PM »
Pilgrims blitz, erm, blitz :)

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 10:57:09 PM »
So last night I attempted to attack Idanthrysus. He ninja'd my attacking fleet at the last second, he was watching from his heph and wiped out 1.6 quad hades

Offline idanthyrsus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 11:08:28 AM »
So last night I attempted to attack Idanthrysus. He ninja'd my attacking fleet at the last second, he was watching from his heph and wiped out 1.6 quad hades

He entered softly and left the legend!

Let that be a lesson to you all :)

Offline Dead Zone

• FRS or lose your toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 10:02:02 PM »
This is the second tournament that you have ninjad a fleet of mine, like I told you in game well done sir

Offline James Potter

• do the happy dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2018, 02:14:22 PM »
i enjoyt myself in this tourney
want to thank the people that was actually trying to get points on the scoreboard!

the best alliances of this tourney are in the last round
well earned!!

may the best alliance win

greetings James Potter

Offline Bulgarian Teal

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 11:37:12 PM »
THIS is an official and thorough taunting from John Carter Mars  (a.k.a.  ME).
Due to the lack of targets in my little bracket,  I have chosen to also start hunting Pilgrims hiding behind the safety of their so called "Top 100" safety net.
I invite them to TRY and hunt me down before I launch waste to their fleets on their own doorsteps.
I think it only fair that they should know that I will reign supreme as I have found the lost logbook of the great VTC.
So, here at the start of the last round of JV4,  they should know that I have broken an ill wind in their general directions. Add in something about the parental units being hamsters and smelling of Elderberry.

Offline Bulgarian Teal

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2018, 01:54:16 AM »
Don't you just hate launching attacks on a hive,  only to have your target move all 3 colonies? Left nothing but skidmarks.
LOL!

Offline ML1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2018, 03:17:36 AM »
So I am sitting there, watching the basketball tournament and thinking that it is MADNESS, March Madness that 100-1 ranked players cannot attack.  But my teams are winning and my bracket is leading, so all was good.

Then, my phone rings.  It was the Jeddak of the Green Martian tribe Warhoons.  He starts railing on me because of some post John Carter of Mars posted errrrr Bulgarian Teal.  The Warhoons kept at it, to the point that I felt obligated to accept the challenge.

So I offered the Warhoon's the opportunity to crush some Tharks and John Carter himself…..  So we loaded up the RV, stopped by the beer store, and headed out.

Our first stop was disappointing, Both John Carter and his neighbor were on and took offense to our scouts taking a peek at their goodies.  The Warhoon were not pleased.

I decided to make another trip to the beer store, to try to keep the Warhoon from destroying the RV.  I kept pointing to the moto painted on the side “When in doubt, drink more beer” Again, the Warhoon were not pleased.

So we return the next day, the Warhoon clan were more than a little worked up… they needed blood, they needed destruction, They need to pee in someone’s corn flakes.

John Carter, our main target, was kind enough to leave a few tumbleweeds and a cricket.  This caused the Warhoon to start to tear stuff up.  Things were looking dire.  But then I remember ARuckis probing me the other day and visiting me with his RV.  So I released the scouts.

The rest as they say, is history.

John Carter got the masses riled up, and ARuckis pays the price.

While not worth any tournament points, the “urge” has been suppressed for now.