July 06, 2020, 02:38:19 AM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - VikingTurd

Pages: [1] 2 3
Off-Topic / Re: joke
« on: June 28, 2015, 01:04:58 AM »
Hahaha, both are good.

New Player Corner / Question about NPC spawns
« on: June 17, 2015, 02:58:35 AM »
NPC's spawn off of real players, and are based on that players RSP level if i am understanding correctly. My question is, when they spawn do they spawn off the players RSP level as a whole or the players planet RSP level that the NPC was conquered from?

General Starfleet Discussion / Re: Advertising
« on: June 12, 2015, 12:55:43 AM »
Has anybody seen any advertising on this game? Seems like a little bit of advertising on some social media would give us a big boost of players. I might start doing it myself. I remember way back when I first started playing this game was because I saw a advertisement on FaceBook.

General Starfleet Discussion / Re: Prometheus Designs (Visual)
« on: October 01, 2014, 01:05:37 AM »
When you do the minecraft art be sure post some pics. We wanna see it.

Feature Suggestions / New Building (Terraformer)
« on: September 27, 2014, 10:43:11 PM »
Allows you to build more fields on a planet. Just like the Lunar Base works. Each level adds 4 fields to the planet. I know there is a Terraformer you can purchase with credits but this would be a second option. Of course it would not be cheap or fast. Prepping a new area for civilization takes time and lots of resources.

Requirements: Foundry level 1, Energy Tech level 12

Universe 3 / Back in the Game :)
« on: September 27, 2014, 08:33:41 PM »
it's been a while but I'm back in the game. I think I missed it too much. Lol. But this time I'm playing it on my iPad and not a PC. So no scripts. All natural this time.

General Starfleet Discussion / Re: Shadow Rift
« on: June 05, 2014, 10:55:27 AM »
And with how easy it is to buy stuff in the App Store and Google Play that should help BFG bring in some cash.

Feature Suggestions / Re: Mobile App (a new look on it)
« on: June 05, 2014, 10:51:18 AM »
Looks like BFG's mobile version will be better than this game shown.

General Starfleet Discussion / Re: Shadow Rift
« on: June 05, 2014, 10:40:33 AM »
The game sounds great. Staggered release isn't a big deal.

General Starfleet Discussion / Re: Universe 3 Discussion
« on: April 02, 2014, 10:53:28 AM »
Because moons were not around at first. Many players like to game without them. NPCs are here because BFG said tournament universes without them seem to do poorly. And I agree.

No this universe will not be a complete remake of how this game first started. But I think it will be a good balance.

Feature Suggestions / Re: diplomacy mode in Conquest
« on: April 01, 2014, 02:00:37 AM »
I never really knew this. Thanks. I believe i may play Conquest along with Universe 3.

General Starfleet Discussion / Re: Universe 3 Discussion
« on: April 01, 2014, 01:58:09 AM »
Copy that Doctor Strange. I'm ready for it too.

General Starfleet Discussion / Re: Space Mine
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:48:49 AM »
Makes sense. Thanks for the advice.

General Starfleet Discussion / Re: Space Mine
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:11:39 AM »
I'm confused now. Maybe i'm misreading your second post, but it sounds like i should build them.

General Starfleet Discussion / Space Mine
« on: March 31, 2014, 12:55:45 AM »
"Space Mines provide an excellent deterrent to enemy raids when placed in large numbers. However, this comes with risk. In each round of battle any space mine remaining has an approximately 20% of detonating and causing damage. No more than 5 mines may detonate per attacking ship in a round. If a space mine detonates it has a 75% chance of striking an attacking ship, and a 25% chance of striking a defending ships and defenses."

Not so sure about these Space Mines. They look like they have a good chance of kicking my butt too. Anybody have luck with little guys?

Pages: [1] 2 3