contact
October 23, 2019, 10:56:49 AM

Author Topic: Inactives everywhere  (Read 3454 times)

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
Re: Inactives everywhere
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2011, 09:10:49 PM »
Quote from: "Andrej Atanasoski"
about the fake accounts... well, if someone can make 500 fake accounts, then good for him. it takes a lot effort, and its very boring, and i would never do that (unless there is some script that would create accounts for you, but i doubt it). and the ones who had the nerves and time to do this , then they deserve that crew. and all those whining about that, go and try to create 500 fake accounts. i bet you will get bored at 10. whining about someone making fake accounts is like whinin why someone made a huge progress at the beggining of the game because he was running missions every 2 minutes.

except running missions is not illegal, multi accounting is
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2011, 09:31:54 PM »
Quote from: "Andrej Atanasoski"
about the fake accounts... well, if someone can make 500 fake accounts, then good for him. it takes a lot effort, and its very boring, and i would never do that (unless there is some script that would create accounts for you, but i doubt it). and the ones who had the nerves and time to do this , then they deserve that crew. and all those whining about that, go and try to create 500 fake accounts. i bet you will get bored at 10. whining about someone making fake accounts is like whinin why someone made a huge progress at the beggining of the game because he was running missions every 2 minutes.

and after 2 weeks a full crew of droids is worth more than a constant 24h worth of 2 min clicking and it lasts forever. in fact they would be better off spending that time on crew instead of wasting it on missions minus the fact that makes them cheating scum.

Offline Bleys

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2011, 12:45:48 AM »
Consistent active play is better than crew or missions. First month means almost nothing, in fact, starting later can actually allow you to grow faster and catch right up, farming inactives that werent available to that "first week" crowd.
Brute Force, if its not working, you\'re just not using enough.

Remember kids, fleetsaving wastes Hydro!