contact
September 19, 2019, 07:35:42 PM

Author Topic: Two Star members suspended.  (Read 4921 times)

Offline Imperfect Delusions

• View Profile
Two Star members suspended.
« on: February 10, 2011, 08:58:50 PM »
Torpedo and Mac Daddy. Now i am sure i wasn't the only on seeing Torpedo rank shoot up so fast and i was surprised seeing as he was getting lots of DSP without mac'ing, but i gave him the benefit of the doubt. Anyone Know the reason behind the suspension?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
    • http://www.example.com/
Re: Two Star members suspended.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 09:18:20 PM »
Yes, we at STAR have a moonshot program. We basically choose a member and fire of a GA at them and invite the alliance to send arties. Mac Daddy was the program coordinater. I didn't like the idea from the beginning (other reasons aswell), but never the less helped out. Theoretically since we all contribute to each others shots, there would be no pushing involved or atleast not by any notable amount. Unfortunately BFG records don't go back far enough to see previous GAs.

He gained minimal DSP something like 20k at most and no moon. The other 580K is from sweat and hard work.
He was also suspended for 3 days which is total BS because Tets who was a full blown multi and pushing only got a 3 day suspension.
[/b] [/b][/b] [/b] [size=150]#26

Offline Tiberius

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 11:48:52 PM »
Mac Daddy also keeps a record of who contributes what to the program.  Torpedo was one of the top contributers, as in he gave much more than he received.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 12:58:03 AM »
he should know the rules...it was cheating...all moonshots have to be returned to lower ranks within 24 hours....otherwise everyone could just say they did that!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Privacy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 12:59:47 AM »
Quote from: "Phil Sutherland"
He was also suspended for 3 days which is total BS because Tets who was a full blown multi and pushing only got a 3 day suspension.

You're right.  It is total BS, all accounts in both instances should have been reset.

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 01:57:30 AM »
Quote from: "Privacy"

You're right.  It is total BS, all accounts in both instances should have been reset.
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I want to see you get in 5th place and start 2 weeks late  ;) .

Offline Zov

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 02:20:38 AM »
Quote from: "Privacy"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I want to see you get in 5th place and start 2 weeks late  ;) .

Yeah.. look up to the (s)

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 02:46:27 AM »
I guess I was cheating though. I accept three days loss of mine and raiding production because the moonshot program couldn't adhere to an unwritten 48 hour rule. I wonder what it would have been like if I was 10th in line for moonshots though rather than being the biggest contributor and taking second?

Being the highest rsp member would I have sent 500-1000 artemis per day to alliance members for weeks on end to get suspended 3 days into my turn for moonshots for not sending the resources back immediately?

My fault for not respecting that part of the rule.
HONEYBEE MALES: DURING COPULATION THEIR BODY EXPLODES APART LIKE GRENADE; GENITALIA HAS HOOKS AND SPINES AND IT WEDGES INTO FEMALE AND SEALS HER OPENING.

Offline Zov

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 02:59:39 AM »
They really should add more to the Rules link in-game, but you particularly should have known that system was a bad idea..

Offline bryn987

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 03:02:50 AM »
why can't you douchebags do moonshots the normal way?

1. no organizational clusterfun
2. it's legal so no suspension
To be free, you must be exiled!

1/18/2010 - 10/22/2011
Players sent to d status/retirement - 32
Solo Zeus kills - 33
Solo Heph kills - 3
Moons given  -  31

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 03:09:22 AM »
Quote from: "DOH"
First off Phil, nobody believes or cares what you say.
Secondly I dont care how much DSP hes goten His RSP drove up way too fast before he started getting Any dsp. And everyone who had eyes saw this.
:lol:  coming from a guy who  resorts to spamming and trickery to get any DSP what so ever. Lol arnt these the same things people said about Mr. Moon in Extreme? And yet he was one of the most respected players there. I know for a fact that torpedo wasnt cheating before 4 days ago and  these recent pushing incidents were not on purpose.

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 03:11:23 AM »
Yeah, my bad. Losing 3 days of production is worth the lesson. The dsp gained couldn't be even half my production, and the fact I have paid and will continue to pay for alliance moonshots just means that the lesson has that much more of a sting.
HONEYBEE MALES: DURING COPULATION THEIR BODY EXPLODES APART LIKE GRENADE; GENITALIA HAS HOOKS AND SPINES AND IT WEDGES INTO FEMALE AND SEALS HER OPENING.

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 03:16:21 AM »
yeesh, thought I deleted this. A little flustered sorry to anybody who read it, glad my re-edit didn't make it in.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 03:30:59 AM by Aaria.moon »

andy nard1

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 03:28:00 AM »
Aaron, I think you should use the same tactic used da bodge to escape the suspension.
Tell BGF that you where not aware of the time limit for returning the moon shot, and that you were planning to do it over the week end.
If BFG has no double standards you should get unsuspended.

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 03:33:12 AM »
Double standards, check... I've already paid for these moonshots, and will continue to pay for them even after the suspension. It's just I can't receive them anymore is the gist of it.

Jason, Feb-10 17:22 (EST):

If you do some sort of moonshot program everyone involved needs to get a moonshot within 24 hours and you should let us know ahead of time so there is no confusion. Pushing is a serious offense and if I lower your suspension anyone else caught pushing will want a lesson suspension as well for a first time offense. As we can't determine who intentionally was cheating and who honestly didn't know, I can't reduce the length of the suspension.

Blue Frog Gaming Support

birthmark-ant