contact
June 26, 2019, 08:29:22 PM

Author Topic: Two Star members suspended.  (Read 4609 times)

Lytjohan

Re: Two Star members suspended.
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2011, 01:05:15 PM »
Hmm - i still like to know how - 300k dsp is done in 48 hours.

i noticed because i saw torpedo - 100k below me - then 200k infront - so easy math there.
i have got a bit confirmation on some hits being done - but that doesnt come close to 300k.

and as far i know the last 200k - came while fleet size was around 10k - iam sure its possible - but i def. wouldnt mind knowing how much of that is moonshots.

---

now i've read through this heap of msg'es on this thread... WTF is pretty much all i can say - most of you guys know aaron - most of you know WHAT the damn rules are!
now a guy who SHOULD know them - breaks them - you're all .. uh uh uh - you're Mr. Moon baaaby - you should be let of the hook..

What the hell - come on guys - Cheats are cheats - break them - and you pay.... i dont care one bit about how bfg handles it - double standards or not - but you guys becoming all soft and gushy ??? .. over a cheat?... common guys... if you go after tets in the way you have done - go after all cheats in the same fashion - be it RSP / DSP or whatever - its all cheating.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 01:16:13 PM by Lytjohan »

Offline DOH

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2011, 01:08:15 PM »
Quote from: "Ruggels"
well if you see his Fleet size, only about 100 of them are probes. everything else is warships.

Ruggels maybe only 100 of them are probes, But I know for a Fact that just from 2 of his planets there is a total of 1500 sats, who knows about the other 7.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Darth Paulidius

Retired All universes

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2011, 01:42:02 PM »
xanadis, star has respect across the game. id just expect moon to play elsewhere, actually. i expected him in empire.

johan, you bring up good points. really good points. either way, torpedo has been warned for whatever was done. if it happens again, it should be a perma ban right? im just cutting slack because its someone who has done a grreat amount of ship killing and i know he studys his targets well. i have the utmost respect for aaron cuz when i started this game he was #1 and i was always impressed. and from the interaction ive had with him before, i dont expect him to be a cheat. i think he got caught up in a rule. if i was caught for the captcha should i be punished? i play within the rules but the (s) doesnt make me a cheater.

i guess if i wanted to nitpick, how is torpedo handing out these large moonshots in exchange for small ones? and still gaining all these ranks. and 300k dsp, show us a battle report or something dude!

i do have to say, before it was confirmed that it was aaron. i thought it was phil sutherland and he was multi accounting. i thought i remember phil in the opening weeks being "torpedo" and "000"

Lytjohan

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2011, 01:58:17 PM »
i know kip - also #1 when i joined x - but this sure doesnt give an excuse to do it - or fake any ignorance about rules.
when i started x1 tets was around #3 there i belive - wouldnt he need the same courtesy ? - that was before he started cheating.

whatever the answer is - being #1 isnt the same as not cheating - or cheating - i just look at cases - not at rankings or reputation - iam pretty sure - if people got asked about tets before he was caught - some would probably also state that while being a "must win" guy  aka - bit arrogant about it  - he was nonetheless a very active fleeter and did his share of kills.

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2011, 02:00:23 PM »
i think moon is always running attacks. most people don't seem to get that you need to keep your fleet slots active as much as possible.

while i am not even trying i have 50k+ dsp that is from destroying sats/probes/atlas while sending out free moonshots and maybe 1/10th of them being returned from those with higher rsp.

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2011, 02:11:08 PM »
Quote from: "Lytjohan"
Hmm - i still like to know how - 300k dsp is done in 48 hours.

48 hours? I was 50k dsp behind yaman 48 hours before being suspended. I don't think I'm 250 ahead of him already. 3 hits only 4 or 5M each then a 19M and a 17M back to back was good for 120k at least I think.

lol, kip, there's also a thread saying empire hits exiled again that involves Phil calling out his hit on me.

I admitted to breaking the rules. I don't think I cheated, and I accept the suspension and won't be doing moonshots again in this way. I still send in support requests to get clarification about what would be considered excessive and pointless, and to make sure my requests for back up aren't spamming. I made a bad decision in joining the program in the first place.

A 20% moonshot is worth 10k points, I got 3 between 10 and 20%. So an impossibly high estimate would be 40k from moonshots. If I never participated and just spent 3 days sending moonshots I could jump 120k with moonshots produced due to my mines alone.
HONEYBEE MALES: DURING COPULATION THEIR BODY EXPLODES APART LIKE GRENADE; GENITALIA HAS HOOKS AND SPINES AND IT WEDGES INTO FEMALE AND SEALS HER OPENING.

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
    • http://www.example.com/
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2011, 02:20:32 PM »
I wasnt the one who found Torpedo on the first day. I only joined the attack with a probe and posted it up because I wanted to show the first hit on Exiled that I was in.

You guys fail to see the point that Torpedo had already paid for the moonshots according to our record.
BFG only keeps records for 5 days, I believe.
[/b] [/b][/b] [/b] [size=150]#26

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2011, 02:30:03 PM »
moon have u been torpedo from day 1? i heard from a few ppl that they remember phil being torpedo and 000

phil who are you in game? you have a reputation thats well, not moon-like lol

johan, my respect toward moon isnt just because of his rank. its from the interactions ive ever had with him, and watching him kill stuff. he did break the rules and will sit out the 3 days. but im not calling for "reset his account!" or "permaban him!" like i would be for tet(s)

also his rank is mostly dsp, but his rsp aint to shabby
24   Torpedo (s)   STAR    822,092

considering hes ahead of lots of ppl i know that have been playing since day one (when i believe he started 2 weeks late) that could look suspicious. but il assume most of his dsp came with profit, which he then turned into mines and a fleet.

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2011, 02:43:28 PM »
Quote from: "Kip Shiller"
moon have u been torpedo from day 1? i heard from a few ppl that they remember phil being torpedo and 000

phil who are you in game? you have a reputation thats well, not moon-like lol

johan, my respect toward moon isnt just because of his rank. its from the interactions ive ever had with him, and watching him kill stuff. he did break the rules and will sit out the 3 days. but im not calling for "reset his account!" or "permaban him!" like i would be for tet(s)

also his rank is mostly dsp, but his rsp aint to shabby
24   Torpedo (s)   STAR    822,092

considering hes ahead of lots of ppl i know that have been playing since day one (when i believe he started 2 weeks late) that could look suspicious. but il assume most of his dsp came with profit, which he then turned into mines and a fleet.
I have only played  one account and only will. I do not attack yet, all my RSP comes from mines.

Torpedo started from day 1 but hit V mode for 2 weeks shortly after.
He did not push since he payed for the shots! His only mistake was to wait a bit before the shots were returned.

My bad rep. Is about being stupid not cheating. Ive  been in trouble once and that was a year ago when I first started playing and didnt no the rules!

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2011, 03:03:33 PM »
at one point werent you quitting a uni, and your final contribution was creating 10 accounts with certain level mines randomly placed in the uni for farming? thats straight up cheating. not just being stupid. you bring drama with the stupidness. but the cheating will get you (s)

well 3 days for a rule infraction whether or not the moonshots were exchanged, bfg still said he has to sit out 3 days.

and you didnt answer who you were in game. but if youre 000 that only falls in line with what ive heard

and i thought i saw torpedo (i) not (v), but i could be mistaken

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2011, 03:11:01 PM »
at one point werent you quitting a uni, and your final contribution was creating 10 accounts with certain level mines randomly placed in the uni for farming? thats straight up cheating. not just being stupid. you bring drama with the stupidness. but the cheating will get you (s)

well 3 days for a rule infraction whether or not the moonshots were exchanged, bfg still said he has to sit out 3 days.

and you didnt answer who you were in game. but if youre 000 that only falls in line with what ive heard

and i thought i saw torpedo (i) not (v), but i could be mistaken
I think your getting me mixed up with Calum. I still play original and wouldnt do that. Yes im 000, that is my one and only account.

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2011, 03:16:45 PM »
ahhh i could be confusing the 2.

but heres my speculation. moon starts playing x2 on day one. quits for whatever reason. you however are playing 2 accounts. 000 and torpedo. someone calls you out on it. torpedo is removed from exiled. the account goes inactive. you ask moon for his account in x (as you do in other unis.) then he offers it to you cuz he really doesnt care. then you guys chit chat. moon says he wants to play x2. then you give him the torpedo account to account for his late start.

am i hot or cold?

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2011, 03:30:48 PM »
ahhh i could be confusing the 2.

but heres my speculation. moon starts playing x2 on day one. quits for whatever reason. you however are playing 2 accounts. 000 and torpedo. someone calls you out on it. torpedo is removed from exiled. the account goes inactive. you ask moon for his account in x (as you do in other unis.) then he offers it to you cuz he really doesnt care. then you guys chit chat. moon says he wants to play x2. then you give him the torpedo account to account for his late start.

am i hot or cold?
Ok lets get this straight.  Why do you think im Torpedo? He started the account and hit V due to RL.

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2011, 03:44:34 PM »
you tippy toe around all my questions, im being straight forward. quite a few think torpedo and 000 had the same owner. but currently one is u and one is moon.

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2011, 03:51:20 PM »
Im not Torpedo and never was. He got booted from Exiled because he lost his fleet while on line.

What in the world would make you think I was torpedo? I didnt even no who we were hitting that first day I sent a probe.

birthmark-ant