contact
September 22, 2019, 09:06:53 PM

Author Topic: Two Star members suspended.  (Read 4926 times)

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
    • http://www.example.com/
Re: Two Star members suspended.
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2011, 10:11:20 PM »
Because no gives a shit enough to report you.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
[/b] [/b][/b] [/b] [size=150]#26

Offline Little Willow

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2011, 11:56:54 PM »
Actually people do give a shit. If you have proof of cheating I'm totally sure it will be acted upon. However ... the proof has to be sound so make sure your allegations have some serious ground.

andy nard1

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2011, 12:44:35 AM »
Quote from: "Lytjohan"
Quote from: "andy nard1"
Remove the moons from the game...simple as that....no moon shots, no suspesions.
Zov, please do not make complicate what is already impossible to manage...

BTW: can anyone tell me why moons are so important? Why everybody wants to have a moon?
It is proven that owning moons does not help you to be #1

nothing is proven andy - you're biased in your playstyle thats all - there are many guys that play using moons only - and it makes a good alternative to hunting.
and being #1 is usually a period of time - there has been a few #1 - some have used a combination - some play without.

it adds flavor - which isnt bad at all.

Than make the moons researchable and eliminate the moon shots. Let player chose if they want the moon or not. My comment is related to pllayers are doing moon shot after moon shot. I have been always against the moons, because it involves luck.
Rehashing the blind oracle on a moon frs...it can be done.

one good thing about moons as far i can see - frs'ing - hard to track or tag a guy frs'ing from a moon - no production will make it virtually impossible to calculate a blind-o - as long people dont fun up :)

andy nard1

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2011, 12:54:54 AM »
@johan,

My complain is that bfg has not applied the same punishment for the same infringement, I never said that Aaron should not be punished, but bfg cannot change the punishment at Jason pleasure, cannot have a bodge punishment and the rest of the league punishment.
That's my point.

Offline Tiberius

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2011, 05:51:50 AM »

I never really accused you - i made a ticket asking about the 300k dsp you made - because i thought it was a great deal so early in the game - in such a short amount of time.
It was while Jason looked at that - he discovered the moonshots.

And no - i dont think you're a cheater - i just think you ought to have known better - being participant in many a thread about the issue - and i think as you said yourself - that you may have wanted it a bit too much - not that you're cheating. I still believe a suspension is the right thing to get though. What have been bugging me the most about this - has actually not been you - but that some people seem to think that you ought to be allowed to get off easily - while other people should not - or because other people have gotten off the hook in the past.
:)

Is reporting any one that passes you in rank regular practice?  I mean I assumed that some one mooned Moon and saw an attack inbound from an alliance member and reported it.  Instead it seems someone with an elitist attitude saw an unknown pass him on the leaderboard so they MUST be cheating.   I hope it's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the increase in rank was from raiding and overall the effect of the moonshot program decreased his overall rank if anything.

But hey, I bet you'll pass him in rank by Monday so well played sir. Let's see how long that lasts.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2011, 06:06:39 AM »
:lol: ...most of the top players keep an eye on the competition...game is basicly based on math...if anyone jumps ahead that quickly with no explainations its suspitious.....most players here have learned..where there is smoke there is ussually fire...i strongly defended alliance mates before that were accused of cheating...turns out they wree and i was the fool....no one knows what another person does ...thats why people call the referee...just seems that our ref here is quite biased at times!
suck it up monkey boy!

andy nard1

« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2011, 06:55:16 AM »
Quote from: "renykeny"
:lol: ...most of the top players keep an eye on the competition...game is basicly based on math...if anyone jumps ahead that quickly with no explainations its suspitious.....most players here have learned..where there is smoke there is ussually fire...i strongly defended alliance mates before that were accused of cheating...turns out they wree and i was the fool....no one knows what another person does ...thats why people call the referee...just seems that our ref here is quite biased at times!

+ 1

@Tiberius,

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2011, 10:20:48 AM »
watching the leader boards is one of the best ways i know how of tracking somebody's play time. consistent fleet growth at the same time every day is a sure give away.  8-)

Lytjohan

« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2011, 10:51:58 AM »
Quote from: "Tiberius"

I never really accused you - i made a ticket asking about the 300k dsp you made - because i thought it was a great deal so early in the game - in such a short amount of time.
It was while Jason looked at that - he discovered the moonshots.

And no - i dont think you're a cheater - i just think you ought to have known better - being participant in many a thread about the issue - and i think as you said yourself - that you may have wanted it a bit too much - not that you're cheating. I still believe a suspension is the right thing to get though. What have been bugging me the most about this - has actually not been you - but that some people seem to think that you ought to be allowed to get off easily - while other people should not - or because other people have gotten off the hook in the past.
:)

Is reporting any one that passes you in rank regular practice?  I mean I assumed that some one mooned Moon and saw an attack inbound from an alliance member and reported it.  Instead it seems someone with an elitist attitude saw an unknown pass him on the leaderboard so they MUST be cheating.   I hope it's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the increase in rank was from raiding and overall the effect of the moonshot program decreased his overall rank if anything.

But hey, I bet you'll pass him in rank by Monday so well played sir. Let's see how long that lasts.

You may have your own opinion on that one. I think Moon knows why i did it. If you think iam doing it for rank placement - thats up to you of course :)

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2011, 08:28:27 AM »
Wow what a can of worms....

Seems the simple way is you and your buddy just fire 1000 or so arties in each direction each picks up debris.

Not even BFG or any player can acuse you of anything there.

Unless of course it's me and all like to slate me....  ROFL
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

http://www.klingonblackfleet.co.uk

Offline Admiral Robodo

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2011, 08:40:04 PM »
Quote from: "Boris Alden"
Wow what a can of worms....

Seems the simple way is you and your buddy just fire 1000 or so arties in each direction each picks up debris.

+1
Joined SFC: Oct 2009
Original Uni: Semi-retired.
Extreme: Retired.
Uni2: Retired.
Nova: Active

Offline Neumiller

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2011, 03:06:25 AM »
I disagree. I ran a very smooth moonshot program in one of the unis that a tone point one member got a shot every month and a week each member sending the 1% shot at the target for the day netted huge results for their day almost always resulting in a moon. usually about 30-40 shots in a given night.

I think if done right, Alliance mates can do this and still be fair to the game not not push. Of coarse there will always be douches that abuse the system to only boost one person alone.

my 0.02$

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2011, 03:28:45 AM »
If one of those members don't return the moonshots to a lower ranked player within 48 hours then the moonshot program was illegal and everybody participating was liable to be suspended.
HONEYBEE MALES: DURING COPULATION THEIR BODY EXPLODES APART LIKE GRENADE; GENITALIA HAS HOOKS AND SPINES AND IT WEDGES INTO FEMALE AND SEALS HER OPENING.