contact
June 17, 2019, 01:03:54 PM

Author Topic: Half blank page  (Read 582 times)

Offline Maleokore

• View Profile
Half blank page
« on: November 19, 2009, 06:51:44 PM »
well not sure if there is right support page, but i have a problem of half blank page, like when on missionpage only first 3 missions shows fully and 4th mission only to start button so i can´t add more fleets... its been about three weeks allredy and it seems to be on thurdsays and fridays around this time of clock (7pm-... saturday morning in finland time UTC +2) so does anybody else have same kind of problem or am i only one??

i use lastest firefox with latests updates and i have tryed torelogin, refreshing, clearing cahces etc.. even reinstalled FFox, but no help... it may happen other days and times, i have expecially noticed on thursdays and fridays this problem for 3-4 weeks now...

its kind of anoying since currently needing desperately ore, but i can only launch 1 raid ore mine missions at time when i use 10 fleets...
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline LunarAvenger

• Your flesh shall be sutured into the orthodoxy!
    • View Profile
Re: Half blank page
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 06:56:30 PM »
This has happened to me on several pages, generally reloading the page in the game has fixed it. Rare bug for me. But it could use fixing.
I'm Ancient
Disciple of the ZPM, occe Leader of the Empire, and designer of various ships that were added.

Offline Maleokore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 07:13:47 PM »
good to know that i´m not only one... well reloading haven´t have helped like i earlier writed... :D thanks for tip tough...

Offline LunarAvenger

• Your flesh shall be sutured into the orthodoxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 07:30:50 PM »
hey I tried. I am running the latest version of firefox... you know the one that all the odd applications dont work on. Stuff like those dictionarys... ok ok, im ranting.

Hope your problem gets fixed.
I'm Ancient
Disciple of the ZPM, occe Leader of the Empire, and designer of various ships that were added.

Offline Laggynate

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 08:02:21 PM »
This is an issue with Facebook. If you use the external login feature you won't have this problem :)
If I have closed a thread that you feel shouldn\'t have been, feel free to send me a pm.
[size=50]As of 10/1/2010 I was able to build Prometheus for the first time[/size]