contact
June 27, 2019, 06:20:34 AM

Author Topic: Impersonating other players?  (Read 4857 times)

Offline domina

• View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2011, 10:16:37 PM »
:):):) :D
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

andy nard1

« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2011, 10:24:25 PM »
*bracing for a personal attack now*..................:):):)

nothing to be worry....unless you knew who was Bad horse....
This thread is about impersonating other players...are you doing so? unless you do that, you should not be worry about personal attacks...
BTW since you mentioned personal attacks...ask your friend bad horse....to let the people that he targets to know who he his....

Offline Bad Horse

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2011, 10:39:06 PM »
Quote from: "Lytjohan_"
Got to agree with sid here .... what the hell are you going at andy? - and why do you have your entire alliance and friends come here backing you up - on a completely personal matter?

You were goading him from the first post - and yes - even i can see his sarcasm....
wtf is this...  are people getting more stupid and petty by the minute?!

come on guys - you can do better than this - seen most of the AA alliance making an ass of themselves in this thread - another personal fight by andy - getting backed up by brainless followers??

Well said, Sir.
Moons Given(X2): 3
Moons Received (X2): 4
Life: None

andy nard1

« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2011, 10:58:46 PM »
Lyt...you missed the point is not AA against you (wow...you are shocked about that, I know)....

It is about players impersonating other players in the game...however I am not sure you get it...i will try to make simple for you.....it is someone that post on the forums and claims to the lytjohan...oh...no comment on that....

Offline Victor Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2011, 11:07:55 PM »
:evil: I guess I should do this.. even though I shouldn't..

Facts...

In another thread... Andy asked Bad Horse his game name...

Andy Mad...  :x  want's Badhorse to Suffer...

Badhorse gave the name of unrelated player... picked from a hat or whatever... doesn't matter...

Andy went to visit said player to pummel player... whom he thought was Badhorse...  :x

Andy Pummeled Player... :x  in the course of IM's and messages... realizes that said player has no clue why this player just hephed over and pummelled him/her...  :shock:

Andy feels bad for said player... gives some resources to help rebuild... moves on..  :oops:

Andy mad  :x  :x  :x  :x  at Badhorse for sending him astray... Post on Forums.. Very Angry... Very Mad...  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x Wants Badhorse's Game Name...

BadHorse says no...

Andy now real mad...  :x Starts calling Badhorse cheater and names...

:evil: Thread Disintegrates...
"Meeting me might have been the most devastating and traumatic focal point of your entire life... For me... It was Tuesday..."

Offline Maloar

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2011, 11:22:03 PM »
Andy didn't attack them, he just sent some res cause they were pleasant about the issue in subsequent correspondence
-Iron must be dirtied, burned and beaten before it can become steel.

Offline pap401

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2011, 11:28:44 PM »
Quote from: "Victor Doom"

Facts...

Badhorse gave the name of unrelated player... picked from a hat or whatever... doesn't matter...

Andy went to visit said player to pummel player... whom he thought was Badhorse...  :x

Andy Pummeled Player... :x  in the course of IM's and messages... realizes that said player has no clue why this player just hephed over and pummelled him/her...  :shock:

Andy feels bad for said player... gives some resources to help rebuild... moves on..  :oops:

Andy mad  :x  :x  :x  :x  at Badhorse for sending him astray... Post on Forums.. Very Angry... Very Mad...  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x Wants Badhorse's Game Name...

BadHorse says no...

close - but no cigar

Andy had no activity or even know of the the attack, however did send res after the fact.

Most of those that have been hit by an Andy attack will know this is the way he works.

He has a real passion for the game, as I am sure we all do but appears to me that some (not quoted player) want to slag him off - I would suggest the best way to win is take his fleet if they have the balls to try.  :)

Offline Victor Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2011, 11:34:08 PM »
Quote from: "pap401"
Quote from: "Victor Doom"

Facts...

BadHorse says no...

close - but no cigar

Andy had no activity or even know of the the attack, however did send res after the fact.

Most of those that have been hit by an Andy attack will know this is the way he works.

He has a real passion for the game, as I am sure we all do but appears to me that some (not quoted player) want to slag him off - I would suggest the best way to win is take his fleet if they have the balls to try.  :)

:twisted: Just reread the post.. Andy was busy and Cronies went and Pummeled Leigh or whatever.. but the synapses is about correct...

I agree.. Andy has a real passion for the game... seems to be living the game..  :shock:

His fleet is impressive, but like anything else.. not invincible... Not everyone can devote the time and energy I'm sure he has...
"Meeting me might have been the most devastating and traumatic focal point of your entire life... For me... It was Tuesday..."

Lytjohan_

« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2011, 11:40:57 PM »
Pfft ... this is too silly...

Bad horse just throwing out a name? - well, hurrray - people tend to mislead in a wargame ... and forums or whatnot - its your own fault andy - for going at some person without verifying that info is actually good ( going from what victor said )  edit:( seems you didnt even go at said person... no clue why you go on about it.... getting fooled in some way...)

you got fooled - so what - people get fooled ... if its so terrible - ask around - figure out some way to get back at him.

believing him in the first place - is the true error here ... at least not worthy of an impersonation thread ... impersonating as i see it -  is quite a bit different... it usually involves evidence of some sort... like some faked account name - mails - whatnot that in some sort of way could make people believe that he actually was said person  ... him just misleading - well, who doesnt in this game... at some point? .. isnt hidding a fleet misleading too? ;)

not throwing up here - but as i see it -this is just a bit silly... trying to switch blame of some sort.

Offline Tababoy

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2011, 12:06:12 AM »
The thread can be summarized in three words:

Andy is pissed

Why?

Andy Says it's because bad horse's actions led to princess leigh to get "hurt".

But AA members claim that the attack on Princess Leigh would have happened anyways, despite bad horse's actions.

So how was princess leigh "hurt" by bad horses actions?

It can't be from the attack(s) because AA claims the attack was unrelated to bad horse and was profitable.

Please correct me if I misread.

Offline Maloar

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2011, 12:21:01 AM »
Quote from: "Tababoy"
The thread can be summarized in three words:

Andy is pissed

Why?

Andy Says it's because bad horse's actions led to princess leigh to get "hurt".

But AA members claim that the attack on Princess Leigh would have happened anyways, despite bad horse's actions.

So how was princess leigh "hurt" by bad horses actions?

It can't be from the attack(s) because AA claims the attack was unrelated to bad horse and was profitable.

Please correct me if I misread.

The issue to my understanding, isn't PL losing their fleet, it's about the mentality that would cause someone to hide behind the name of someone else.  Also, PL was apparently worried about their name being associated with Badhorse.

The latter concern at least has been undeniably averted.  As to the former, everyone has their opinion and I doubt internetting it up any further will change them
-Iron must be dirtied, burned and beaten before it can become steel.

Offline domina

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2011, 12:42:22 AM »
tababoy---you have it right....................

Offline Bad Horse

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2011, 04:28:07 AM »
You know what I love about this thread?

The few people I know coming to place their opinions.

Know what I love more?

The people I have never spoken to even once who can see right through Andy's intentions. People who did not just show up to defend their own alliance, but instead showed up to defend common sense.

Let me just say....Thank you. Thank you for being very logical.

To all of the AA members who showed up to mimic Andy's stance. Well...thank you for reading, maybe it'll plant a seed of reason in your brains.

Nurture it well. It will serve you greatly in the future.

andy nard1

« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2011, 04:41:30 AM »
I found all this incredible, I really cannot believe what i am reading here...anyway this is the conclusion of the discussion...

It is fine to impersonate other players on the bfg forum.
I would like to thank everybody that has contributed to this thread.
It is clear that no matter what I post or I do , I will become the guilty player. I apologise for another sense less thread and I wish that the mods close this thread, since has nothing more to say.
I started this thread because I am pissed of players telling lies, not because PL was hit, I found her a very gracious person and she asked me to go after the lier, since she does not want to post on the forums....well she made a mistake asking me to do that...it is more important to slander me than a condemning a lier...fine for me.
Just for the records...
I was not even near PL, I was attacking IRS and friends...after making almost 500 mil DF  out of IRS, Domina found very convenient going in v mode....lol she come out of mode after I left the area...she will tell you it was a RL issue.,...yes and you will believe her...

Offline Bad Horse

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2011, 04:50:50 AM »
Quote from: "andy nard1"
I found all this incredible, I really cannot believe what i am reading here...anyway this is the conclusion of the discussion...

It is fine to impersonate other players on the bfg forum.
I would like to thank everybody that has contributed to this thread.
It is clear that no matter what I post or I do , I will become the guilty player. I apologise for another sense less thread and I wish that the mods close this thread, since has nothing more to say.
I started this thread because I am pissed of players telling lies, not because PL was hit, I found her a very gracious person and she asked me to go after the lier, since she does not want to post on the forums....well she made a mistake asking me to do that...it is more important to slander me than a condemning a lier...fine for me.
Just for the records...
I was not even near PL, I was attacking IRS and friends...after making almost 500 mil DF  out of IRS, Domina found very convenient going in v mode....lol she come out of mode after I left the area...she will tell you it was a RL issue.,...yes and you will believe her...

You're a joke....everyone knows it now, thanks TOTALLY to you.

You want me?

Find me.

You spent this whole thread calling me names, and I spent the whole thread treating you respectfully.

So let's call a spade a spade....you sent your cronies to attack a defenseless player cause you were too stupid to recognize someone who was being sarcastic.

You attempted to shame me into revealing my name by claiming YOU wouldn't attack me....but everyone here knows that just meant that you intended to send your cronies to attack for you.

You called me name after name after name....and I showed you nothing but courtesy.

YOU....are a joke. You are a punchline. You are nothing.

You are a bully in a game that means nothing.

Everyone here knows you for what you are now.

You stand fully exposed. I stand fully vindicated.

Now.....do as you promised earlier in this very thread.....and stop posting on this forum ever again.