contact
June 19, 2019, 07:06:46 PM

Author Topic: Impersonating other players?  (Read 4834 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Buffy

  • Member
  • Posts: 367
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 01:35:22 PM »
[attachment=0:35v1m0is]stop20dat20shit.jpg[/attachment:35v1m0is]
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
If I wanted to fight, you could tell by the being dead already.  ~ Glorificus

Quote from: \"andy nard1\"
I agree with Buffy.


Offline Bad Horse

  • Member
  • Posts: 108
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 01:36:35 PM »
Quote from: "andy nard1"
I am not going after your ships or fleet I just want to know who are you...
Is not sarcasm, you used a real in game name...do nit bullshit us... You are just a coward!

Oh stop, Andy. You're hurting my feelings now. Oh boo hoo.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Moons Given(X2): 3
Moons Received (X2): 4
Life: None

Offline the enforcer

  • Member
  • Posts: 2782
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 01:40:30 PM »
nah just report him for multi accounting on the forums.
considering the animal in the name i am surprised there isn't a 420 in there.
not worth anymore of my time.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Bad Horse

  • Member
  • Posts: 108
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 01:42:08 PM »
Quote from: "the enforcer"
nah just report him for multi accounting on the forums.
considering the animal in the name i am surprised there isn't a 420 in there.
not worth anymore of my time.


This is a great idea!!

Yeah, do that, Andy. Cause there's just no way I used this name in a different version of SFC!!

Yeah, do it, man.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Moons Given(X2): 3
Moons Received (X2): 4
Life: None

Offline Paul Good

  • Member
  • Posts: 296
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 01:47:45 PM »
It's not 420. You can tell by the posts. His are much wittier and has a semblance of intelligence where Bad Horse is just trying to pick a fight while using other players as cover. It's something that he/she feels is funny but is really just proving that he/she is an ass.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline angelblue

  • Member
  • Posts: 295
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 01:50:16 PM »
I don't think he is/was being sarcastic. He's simply afraid. Can you blame him though?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

andy nard1

  • Guest
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 01:51:48 PM »
Wuado he is not 420, I know him sufficiently to know that bad horse is not 420. 420 is way smarter than bad horse...

Anyway he is trying to make it personal and trolling the thread, the topic is another one...impersonating other players, bad horse has impersonated another player and now is trying to use the excuse of sarcasm...if was sarcasm he would have used Ta namesuchnas James kirk, or even Andrea nard1....using the name of a unknown player is shameful and cowardly...and in fact after 2 pages has not yet told who he is...he must be one of the worst cheaters of the game...

I personally found shameful not to let the other players know who you are...so bad horse....if really was sarcasm....tell us who you are...or at least tell us the reason why your hiding...
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Bad Horse

  • Member
  • Posts: 108
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 01:59:28 PM »
Quote from: "andy nard1"
Wuado he is not 420, I know him sufficiently to know that bad horse is not 420. 420 is way smarter than bad horse...

Anyway he is trying to make it personal and trolling the thread, the topic is another one...impersonating other players, bad horse has impersonated another player and now is trying to use the excuse of sarcasm...if was sarcasm he would have used Ta namesuchnas James kirk, or even Andrea nard1....using the name of a unknown player is shameful and cowardly...and in fact after 2 pages has not yet told who he is...he must be one of the worst cheaters of the game...

I personally found shameful not to let the other players know who you are...so bad horse....if really was sarcasm....tell us who you are...or at least tell us the reason why your hiding...


I'm sorry, man, but I didn't see any signs posted where I'm required to answer all of Andy Nard's questions. I must have missed that in the EULA.

I guess you're just going to have to guess.

"Rumplestiltskin!!"

 :lol:

Sorry, Andy. I've been nice, and I actually have a bit of respect for you. However, you've been the one trolling here and doing nothing but calling me names.

So....pick a name and go with it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Moons Given(X2): 3
Moons Received (X2): 4
Life: None

Offline Bad Horse

  • Member
  • Posts: 108
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Moons Given(X2): 3
Moons Received (X2): 4
Life: None

Offline Sid82

  • Member
  • Posts: 3256
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2011, 02:02:51 PM »
Quote from: "andy nard1"
I am idiot, i am stupid, call me what you want...
In already asked you 3 times your in game name, to qualify about your comments...
You still ignore the question...
Definitively you are a cheater...
Prove that you are telling the truth and tell us you in game name.

You have some real problems. Accusing someone of being a cheater simply because they won't give you their in-game name so you can try to hunt them down? Really?? Are you completely and totally insane? And yeah, I was in that other thread and I understood it to be a sarcastic remark. Sorry, just because one person sarcastically lied about their in game name when you asked does NOT invalidate the thread.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline the enforcer

  • Member
  • Posts: 2782
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2011, 02:12:13 PM »
i was actually going for if he was going to impersonate somebody he should of added a 420 in there.

oh look, i can't read his post any more... and here comes sid also somebodies who's posts i don't read anymore.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Sid82

  • Member
  • Posts: 3256
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2011, 02:16:30 PM »
Quote from: "the enforcer"
i was actually going for if he was going to impersonate somebody he should of added a 420 in there.

oh look, i can't read his post any more... and here comes sid also somebodies who's posts i don't read anymore.
Your loss.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline Maloar

  • Member
  • Posts: 1797
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2011, 02:17:18 PM »
Internet tough guys aren't anything new.  There will always be people who will throw in their $0.02 as long as there is no chance of repercussions

Don't really agree that (s)he is automatically a cheater though.  That's a bit much
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
-Iron must be dirtied, burned and beaten before it can become steel.

Offline Bravicus

  • Member
  • Posts: 1293
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2011, 02:19:04 PM »
But sid, all they want to do is blow up Bad Horse!  Bad Horse just give them your name so they can get on with it.  Also stop fleetsaving.  They just want to kill you, no reason to make a big deal out of it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Everything I say is likely a couple of years out of date

Offline Sid82

  • Member
  • Posts: 3256
    • View Profile
Re: Impersonating other players?
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »
Quote from: "Bravicus"
But sid, all they want to do is blow up Bad Horse!  Bad Horse just give them your name so they can get on with it.  Also stop fleetsaving.  They just want to kill you, no reason to make a big deal out of it.

Bingo. Only reason andy is butthurt over it is because now he can't go hunting for the guy.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

 

birthmark-ant