contact
June 16, 2019, 06:54:13 AM

Author Topic: Compression and planet moves  (Read 4166 times)

Offline Buffy

• View Profile
Re: Compression and planet moves
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 03:55:23 PM »
I don't wanna do the whole "shoulda, coulda, woulda" thing, but, so much of the information regarding this whole compression thing came in the form of initial posts that didn't cover all of our questions, followed by multiple posts with more questions, the occasional answer, too many threads to count, many of which were asking questions already answered in other threads, and so on and so forth.

This highlights the need for clear and concise lines of communication from BFG to their players.  

This might also have been one of the things the PAP could've looked over before BFG posted the "step by step" of what was gonna go down. There's a good chance they would've covered some of  questions the rest of us may have had.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
If I wanted to fight, you could tell by the being dead already.  ~ Glorificus

Quote from: \"andy nard1\"
I agree with Buffy.

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 04:47:36 PM »

Lytjohan_

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 06:49:34 PM »
Quote from: "Bodge"
If you were in any doubt, then you should have  asked, as I did.

the reason that I asked was because I was going to move all planets in 1 system for a week to build them up and then use the second move (IF we were getting one) to move them again to where I wanted.

But as it was unclear I sent a ticket in to BFG for clarification before I made any moves, when I got my answer I did not move all in one system as they did tell me we were only getting one move.

Guess the solution is as always if in doubt - check with BFG.

So - each and every player should have asked ? - after initially thinking he/ she received good info? yea right :)
They didnt do their jobs - and that costs - i want my planet moves - else i will quit - and spread the word :)

edit: yeah - iam trying the acting like a baby card...
not sure what else to do - to give bfg reason to change their minds - figured its all in at this point hehe ;-)

Offline russant

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2011, 07:22:35 PM »
I don't understand why no attacks for 24 hours. WTH after compression everyone take a day off you deserved it?!?!?!

So my heph which was suppose to sneak up on some unsuspecting non frsers is going to be noticed  before I can attack. Thanks BFG

Offline GraemeCracker

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2011, 07:30:59 PM »
Is it just the planets that were forcefully relocated by compression that cannot attack, or all planets?  I too was looking forward to attacking active planets that were relocated and had their FRS's canceled as a result.  If they weren't paying attention to the in game announcement, screw 'em.

Offline russant

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2011, 07:37:52 PM »
I didn't move my planets and most of the ones in my system weren't moved either put when you hover over the attack button it says attacks on active players disabled till 6-15-2011 18:00

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2011, 07:45:40 PM »
Quote from: "Lytjohan_"

the reason that I asked was because I was going to move all planets in 1 system for a week to build them up and then use the second move (IF we were getting one) to move them again to where I wanted.

But as it was unclear I sent a ticket in to BFG for clarification before I made any moves, when I got my answer I did not move all in one system as they did tell me we were only getting one move.

So - each and every player should have asked ? - after initially thinking he/ she received good info? yea right :)
They didnt do their jobs - and that costs - i want my planet moves - else i will quit - and spread the word :)

not sure what else to do - to give bfg reason to change their minds - figured its all in at this point hehe ;-)
I have no sympathy for a person that can't read. It was announced well before June 10th that you would only get one free move per planet. It was answered many times after that also from other people that couldn't read. You had multiple places to see that you would only get one free move per planet and chose to either not read them or ignore them. Get over it.
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Lytjohan_

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2011, 07:53:41 PM »
Quote from: "Sid82"

I have no sympathy for a person that can't read. It was announced well before June 10th that you would only get one free move per planet. It was answered many times after that also from other people that couldn't read. You had multiple places to see that you would only get one free move per planet and chose to either not read them or ignore them. Get over it.

AGAIN - sid82 - SHOW ME - where it says precisely that - and hasnt been said differently before that - context wise!
Not all of us reads ALL posts here - it was initially said - that we would get a move before and after - but then they changed it for some and not for others ...

And no - you cannot blame people for not understanding - its not a requirement of the game - to sit and watch every post here on the forum - most people dont even read here - and if - most do not follow it religiously as some do.

Try to get a brain - and think for a change!

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2011, 07:55:33 PM »

AGAIN - sid82 - SHOW ME - where it says precisely that - and hasnt been said differently before that - context wise!
Not all of us reads ALL posts here - it was initially said - that we would get a move before and after - but then they changed it for some and not for others ...

And no - you cannot blame people for not understanding - its not a requirement of the game - to sit and watch every post here on the forum - most people dont even read here - and if - most do not follow it religiously as some do.

Try to get a brain - and think for a change!
I already showed you, yet again showing your lack of reading ability.
Page 3 of this very thread.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12527&p=162497#p162497

May 24th
jhunka wrote:
Universe 2 will be done in the same manner as Extreme; however, instead of compressing to galaxies 1-6 and then 7-9 re-opening after the compression, 1-9 will all be available immediately.

On Tuesday, May 31st at 14:00:00 server time, the planet move function will open to a random 10% of players, and an additional 10% will gain access every hour. Each planet will be given 1 free planet relocation.

On Tuesday, June 7th at 14:00:00 server time, compression to galaxies 1-9 will occur.
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Lytjohan_

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2011, 08:02:15 PM »
but he said - planet relocation will happen in the same manner as said before - like referencing the other uni's
he doesnt say we do not get a movement after - but he does say it will be done in the same manner as x1.

its simply not clear.

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2011, 08:09:42 PM »
but he said - planet relocation will happen in the same manner as said before - like referencing the other uni's
he doesnt say we do not get a movement after - but he does say it will be done in the same manner as x1.

its simply not clear.
Exactly what part of You will get 1 free move per planet do you not understand? Are you really that stupid?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Lytjohan_

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2011, 08:14:22 PM »

its simply not clear.
Exactly what part of You will get 1 free move per planet do you not understand? Are you really that stupid?

point is - it doesnt say - you wont get a free one AFTER the compression ... stupid guy.
i do not really like to call you names - but since you are like this  about it - i'll return it.

Even you must have brain capacity to actually read between the lines - and actually - hmm i know it must be hard - interpret stuff yourself - without the need for accepting a written text as is without context - which this is. there is a context to it - which hunka himself introduced by referencing x1.

there you go - i still cant believe you go about it as you do - its poorly written by bfg - poorly coordinated - but executed nonetheless. atleast i do something about it - all you do - is trying to prove a single line in a poorly written setup.

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2011, 08:17:59 PM »

its simply not clear.

point is - it doesnt say - you wont get a free one AFTER the compression ... stupid guy.
i do not really like to call you names - but since you are like this  about it - i'll return it.
The difference is, with you it fits, you have been shown multiple times that you are wrong and you are too stupid to accept it.
Even you must have brain capacity to actually read between the lines - and actually - hmm i know it must be hard - interpret stuff yourself - without the need for accepting a written text as is without context - which this is. there is a context to it - which hunka himself introduced by referencing x1.
He simply said that the manner in which they would move would be the same, and he even went so far as to include a however they weren't going to have to do the compressing to 1-6 and then opening up 7-9 which was the entire reason that extreme got a second free move. Then he specifically said that you would get 1 free move per planet. It can't get much clearer than that. Deal with it.
there you go - i still cant believe you go about it as you do - its poorly written by bfg - poorly coordinated - but executed nonetheless. atleast i do something about it - all you do - is trying to prove a single line in a poorly written setup.
There was nothing poorly written about the post I quoted for you, some of it may have been but all you had to do was ask, you chose not to and you screwed yourself over it. Don't like it? Quit like you threatened to then and I say good riddance to an idiot.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Lytjohan_

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2011, 08:20:17 PM »
fact is dear sid82...

they promised us all a move before and after. another fact is - they changed that.
another fact ( wauw i can just keep going ) - they did it in threads mixed in with all kinds of foo ... and only made it "official" the 10th...

( read back - and you will see its correct - if you read ALL posts- you ought to know it too. )

yes - well executed my naked behind :)

edit : and yes - again you babble ramble and do everything you can - to prove a text that simply isnt well written.
very nicely done sid ... great! - your the maaaan  ;)

but its nice you go to such great lengths to explain to me - what hunka actually means - i like that in you - always the gentleman in these instances ;)

another fact though - you do not look at context - nor history - you look at whats written here and now - and because you "know" its right now - you defend it like mad - what i do - is question the text - its a bit harder to look stupid for you - because what you are saying - is right - since thats what they are doing - all iam saying is that its poorly written and executed.

you go walk your dog now missy ... ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 08:23:13 PM by Lytjohan_ »

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2011, 08:22:45 PM »
fact is dear sid82...

they promised us all a move before and after. another fact is - they changed that.
another fact ( wauw i can just keep going ) - they did it in threads mixed in with all kinds of foo ... and only made it "official" the 10th...
Fact is, they promised a free move before and after the compression in extreme only, you are just too stupid to understand that.
( read back - and you will see its correct - if you read ALL posts- you ought to know it too. )

yes - well executed my naked behind :)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

birthmark-ant