contact
June 20, 2019, 09:17:23 AM

Author Topic: Compression and planet moves  (Read 4172 times)

Offline Hamrock

• View Profile
Re: Compression and planet moves
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2011, 08:23:02 PM »
What is the issue, you can move all your planets during the compression, who cares about after? Then the game will be like it has been which is fine.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Lytjohan_

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2011, 08:24:17 PM »
Quote from: "Sid82"
Quote from: "Lytjohan_"
fact is dear sid82...

they promised us all a move before and after. another fact is - they changed that.
another fact ( wauw i can just keep going ) - they did it in threads mixed in with all kinds of foo ... and only made it "official" the 10th...
Fact is, they promised a free move before and after the compression in extreme only, you are just too stupid to understand that.
( read back - and you will see its correct - if you read ALL posts- you ought to know it too. )

yes - well executed my naked behind :)

read back my dear fellow - they promised that for ALL unis.

Lytjohan_

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2011, 08:26:30 PM »
Quote from: "Hamrock"
What is the issue, you can move all your planets during the compression, who cares about after? Then the game will be like it has been which is fine.

problem is - that some of us - understood it like we would get a free move before - and after.

so before the compression - we moved stuff together to get all things ready for when to move out - after the compression.

i for instance moved my g17 colony down in g4 - so they wouldnt move it randomly for me. now i cant move it to someplace else - like i thought i could.  rather big issue as i see it :)

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2011, 08:27:39 PM »
Quote from: "Sid82"
fact is dear sid82...

they promised us all a move before and after. another fact is - they changed that.
another fact ( wauw i can just keep going ) - they did it in threads mixed in with all kinds of foo ... and only made it "official" the 10th...
Fact is, they promised a free move before and after the compression in extreme only, you are just too stupid to understand that.
( read back - and you will see its correct - if you read ALL posts- you ought to know it too. )

yes - well executed my naked behind :)

read back my dear fellow - they promised that for ALL unis.
Nope, they sure didn't, you asked for proof of what was said, I provided. You think they promised 2 free moves for all uni's show me the proof. Put up or shut up.
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2011, 08:32:24 PM »
how does the saying go? don't assume things it just makes an ass out of u and me.

Offline Hamrock

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2011, 08:41:40 PM »
I thought durning the move period you get to move all your planets into places you want. Maybe it is different for me because I have no planets inside the new compression area. I clumped some planets together too, to build them up before spreading them out... I will be fine.

Lytjohan_

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2011, 08:43:22 PM »
hmm i guess i did read that in the extreme compression thread and thought it ment extreme universes... back then - this was before there even was a "universe 2 compression" thread - so maybe its me and my stupidity as sid would say - but it sure gave me the impression it was ment for the x universes.

well, i guess its as it was when i started the thread.
i will still call poorly executed by bfg - to allow confusion like this. but i guess sid and people who followed all the threads are much smarter at it ;)

well, one less active player :)

Offline ironshins

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2011, 08:46:22 PM »
I blew an f/r save and it came back after the free move expired.

Now I have to buy/get credits in order to move my planet.

How many credits does it cost to move a planet?
All for one, one for all.

Offline The Admiral

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2011, 08:51:16 PM »
You are pretty much forced to ask question after question because BFG is terrible about giving specific details.  And even when you ask specific questions and get a response from them, they are wrong, like they were about planet temperatures not changing in X1.

Bottom line...BFG's communication with the players is still pathetic.  Even with the Cracker Jack Players Panel they can't get it right.
That is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your incoherent, rambling response, did you come close to making what could be considered a rational thought. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline Klaattu

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2011, 11:50:00 PM »
Well, I too fell into the misinterpretation trap. I read the original U2 topic countless times and blasted off my own support case too. In the end after having it pointed out to me and reading it again. I admitted my mistake.

But still, I'm not wrong about their lame method of moving planets randomly. I mean how hard could it be to find all empty planets slots, assign them a sequential number, and then take all colonies beyond G9 and give them a random number within the confines of the empty planet slot numbers.

StuartLloyd

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2011, 12:19:28 AM »
May I just point out 1 thing with the Compression in uni 2 that even BFG admits they did wrong. & hence why in my opinion they should have give out a second move after the Compression just like in X1. They accidently left G10 in uni 2 even though they said that G1-9 that would be the only galaxies left & 1 of BFG's support posted that this was an accident that they wouldn't change & that it would be left open for colonization purposes. Now that is wrong on my Opinion. That's 1 big screw up & screw over of all players that play uni 2.

Offline Boothroyd

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2011, 10:53:56 AM »
Quote from: "ironshins"
I blew an f/r save and it came back after the free move expired.

Now I have to buy/get credits in order to move my planet.

How many credits does it cost to move a planet?

If you want I can help you out, just tell me where you are and I will send Dio's to move your ships  :twisted:

Offline Scooby

• Scooby Dooby Doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2011, 06:34:04 PM »
I have been on vacation for a few weeks so maybe I missed something.  Every move appears to cost 250K credits, it does not appear that there are any free ones.  This is in x2.  Did I miss a time frame or am I overlooking something.

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2011, 06:34:49 PM »
Quote from: "Capt Dave"
I have been on vacation for a few weeks so maybe I missed something.  Every move appears to cost 250K credits, it does not appear that there are any free ones.  This is in x2.  Did I miss a time frame or am I overlooking something.
You missed your time frame. That is the cost after the compression is over, or after you have used your free move.
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

birthmark-ant